Wout Weghorst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oranges038

Any possibility he can play on Saturday morning against City? what's the deadline for registrations
They can pick him up outside the pub at half 10 and put him down on the team sheet as Phil Jones. Nobody remebers what he looks like at this stage.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
to the tune of beethoven’s 5th:

w-w-w wout
w-w-w wout
wwwwout, wwwout, wwwout
wwwwout, wwwout, wwwout
wwwout, wwwout, w-w-w wout, wout, wout
I like this. Also takes considerable talent and cohesion for a crowd to get the timing and cadence right.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
I've been on this bandwagon for a long time now. Cannot wait for him to absolutely stink up the gaff and disappear to China in the summer :drool:

AnotherLondonManc

Disappointing that there haven't been any option to buy clauses reported in this deal. From what I had read, Besiktas had a £10m option for him. Not that Weghorst should be seen as a long term solution for us, but lets say that he bags 7 or 8 goals this season and generally performs well. An option to buy of around £12m, lets say, would be great value for money and add depth and versitility in our front line.

We could then splash on a big name signing up top this summer and suddenly have loads of quality and depth in a position where we currently have none.

LW: Rashford/Martial/Garnacho
RW: Antony/Sancho/Rashford
CF: (Vlahovic or Oshimen)/Marial/Weghorst

Looking good for a title push on all fronts :drool:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Why would there. If he really turns out good enough to stay here we'd just buy him
Well in that world his price would be a lot more then it would be if we negotiated it now.

There would be no harm in us sorting out a buy option now.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
If you don’t laugh, you’ll cry :lol:

Start of the season, he said Martinez was too small to play in the Premier League and now look how that move has turned out as he’s been the best CB in the league.

sallycinnamin

We've been to Old Trafford to see Weighorst at the game
Felt good to be out in the rain
At Old Trafford he will cause all the pain
Because Wout Weighorst really is his name
La,la,la. La,la,la,la,la.

Last edited:

VanDeBank

Ma’am
I've been on this bandwagon for a long time now. Cannot wait for him to absolutely stink up the gaff and disappear to China in the summer :drool:
Never mind that China capped their salaries, he actually has a shot to become Holland's starting CF for the Euros, so I highly doubt he'll feck off to no man's land.

redcucumber

Unlikely. But that's not the game we need him for. Welcome Wout. Here's hoping Forest and Reading feel your full wrath!
He'd be super useful against City. His pressing from the front would give us a platform against a team that dominates the ball.

Gordon S

Not quite sure why but buzzing for this, not even half as talented as most of the players we have tried in the strikers position last couple of years, but get the feeling he could fit in like hand in glove there for us. Seems to have a strong mentality as well.

Eriksen is probably already having wet dreams of looking up with the ball and seeing Wouts head stick up from the crowd like a feckin lamp post.

NLunited

to the tune of beethoven’s 5th:

w-w-w wout
w-w-w wout
wwwwout, wwwout, wwwout
wwwwout, wwwout, wwwout
wwwout, wwwout, w-w-w wout, wout, wout
I appreciate the effort going into this. Let it all wout.

Pronewbie

Peep
Hopefully an upgrade on Ronaldo, who without the reputation would have received Maguire's level of flak on social media. Even with the loan fee he'll still be cheaper, so not much risk there.

Status
Not open for further replies.