T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
feck this would be ultra soft

Edit - I’m wrong

Edit - I’m wrong and wrong :lol:

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
Think it was a foul on the Haiti defender before the raking with the studs.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
What is this commentator on? She doesn’t get how you can be booked for that?

Lightbringer

GREAT. 100% correct decision by VAR, thought they were going to butcher it and give a penalty.

Lord Zlatan

Good the way the refs mic was played to the stadium. Maybe if they extended that to include the reasons behind the decisions it would make VAR a bit more tolerable.

Eric_the_Red99

Good the way the refs mic was played to the stadium. Maybe if they extended that to include the reasons behind the decisions it would make VAR a bit more tolerable.
I’ve always been a strong supporter of mic-ing up refs so they can explain their decisions to the spectators, like in rugby or American football. Decisions are too opaque in football, which only serves to protect incompetent refs - they can basically come up with their reasoning for dumb decisions after the event.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I like the idea of hearing the ref announce the decision so everyone in the stadium knows what’s going on. Is this coming to the prem next season?

MiceOnMeth

As if penalties weren't already In the attackers favor now the keeper can't come 30cm off the line

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
As if penalties weren't already In the attackers favor now the keeper can't come 30cm off the line
Then again it’s hard to draw the line if that wasn’t the rule. How much is too much? 30cm? 50cm? 1m? To me the current rule is the right way.