Gaming Xbox Series X|S

Which of these do you prefer

• Microsoft Game Pass

• Xbox Game Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
And shit loads of spare time on your hands... Honestly, I don't have the time to try and find the diamonds.
It’s not too difficult to find games. I usually mark anything that looks interesting when it gets released and give them a shot when I find the time. I got series x day 1 and I’ve not purchased one single game for it yet. All gamepass. And I reckon I’m fairly 50/50 Xbox and ps5 in terms of my time is spent

Ainu

They really should've cut a ton of these games from the showcase and showed us a smaller selection of quality titles. I'm probably dismissing some of them unfairly but this format really doesn't do them any favours.

Balljy

If that leak about Game Pass games is true, Persona 5 Royale is nice.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It’s not too difficult to find games. I usually mark anything that looks interesting when it gets released and give them a shot when I find the time. I got series x day 1 and I’ve not purchased one single game for it yet. All gamepass. And I reckon I’m fairly 50/50 Xbox and ps5 in terms of my time is spent

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
What A+ games though?
Like I said, last year it was Flight Sim, Psychonauts, Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite. All up there for me as the best games of the year.

This year, nothing so far and maybe nothing in H2..

Next year, Forza is the best console racer out there, Redfall is hopefully A (Arkane games are always better than they trailer - even you must acknowledge that?), and Starfield. Expecting Avowed or Hellblade 2 in H2 next year, and if MS can get a grip on their studios, hopefully both release to their potential which is definitely A+.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Worst XBox showcase that I can remember.

Restricting themself to the next 12 months was a terrible idea.

Alock1

Worst XBox showcase that I can remember.

Restricting themself to the next 12 months was a terrible idea.
Nah some of the Xbox One era showcases were pure CGI with no gameplay. There's been some good (not great, tbf) stuff here but it doesn't meet the expectations with people expecting big updates from their 25+ studio roster.

Think they should have made the next 12 months thing clearer before the showcase to manage expectations.

RedDevilRoshi

Is Starfield going to be making an appearance or is this show just based upon showcasing the mediocre titles that will be on GP?

Ainu

I just don't get the point of trailers like that Wolong game. It's CGI that doesn't tell you anything at all, other than that a game is coming. It's something that has annoyed me since forever in showcases like this.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Nah some of the Xbox One era showcases were pure CGI with no gameplay. There's been some good (not great, tbf) stuff here but it doesn't meet the expectations with people expecting big updates from their 25+ studio roster.

Think they should have made the next 12 months thing clearer before the showcase to manage expectations.
There was zero hype moments.

Edit: Maybe now.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Is p4 golden on ps5? I played it on vita but never seen it on the main console

Balljy

Spoiler alert, I love them but most of you GP guys will simply not love the early Persona games :lol:
I love the early Persona games, I've actually held off on playing Persona 5 on PS+ as I wanted the full experience of Royale. I didn't have time to play it through twice.

Alock1

And shit loads of spare time on your hands... Honestly, I don't have the time to try and find the diamonds.
You play loads of B tier shit and love it.

Destiny. No Mans Sky (at launch, not now when it's much improved). Returnal (joke, returnal looks like a really good game)

Not to mention VR, which the number 1 place for C/D and a few B tier games at this stage.

Ainu

Wait what, is that Kojima title going to be cloud only, or why did he throw that line about cloud technology in there?