g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming Xbox Series X|S

Which of these do you prefer

• Microsoft Game Pass

• Xbox Game Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Oh I agree. Most won't ever see or understand, but it really does show off what the X can do and will always be a true show of power. It's very impressive.

But Flight Sim traditionally and always should be just out of reach of even the most powerful hardware. It's just what it has always done ;)
Ah I get what you mean now

You're the sort of guy that would run Flight Sim for a flight whilst you're on that same flight.

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/planecep...im-while-taking-the-same-flight-in-real-life/ - if you didn't see it at the time

hobbers

Yeah I'm sure that's right.

For me I just hope it's the start of Valorant coming to console. They said it was years ago, but they've never really spoke about it since.
Valorant would be a miserable experience on console. It's miserable enough on PC.

Rooney1987

Yeah I'm sure that's right.

For me I just hope it's the start of Valorant coming to console. They said it was years ago, but they've never really spoke about it since.
That's the thing if it included console that is a mic drop moment in the show, I thought that is what is was which is why I had reaction I had when it wasn't.

Alock1

Showcase has slowed down a fair bit now. Will probably pick up towards the end with Kojima, Persona and Starfield.
Not convinced by the Kojima stuff, even though so many leakers have called it.

Overdose is a weird name for MS to get behind unless it's a double fake by Kojima. There's also the talk of it being a game developed for the 'cloud' - that's probably just marketing, but who knows.

Plus, it's been ages since I actually liked something that Kojima did. He's the Tarentino of gaming for me. Far too self-indulgent these days.

Alock1

Who needs Horizon when you have ARK 2

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Does anyone remember the old 80’s cartoon Dino Riders

Arc looks just like it

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"

Overdose is a weird name for MS to get behind unless it's a double fake by Kojima. There's also the talk of it being a game developed for the 'cloud' - that's probably just marketing, but who knows.

Plus, it's been ages since I actually liked something that Kojima did. He's the Tarentino of gaming for me. Far too self-indulgent these days.
I get that but I thought Death Stranding was a pretty impressive game all round. Left me feeling emotions I didn't even know I had

MGS V was more self-indulgent and just not very good IMO

Alock1

It won't work on consoles as I said.

That and the likes of CS:GO just aren't made for controller. One day hopefully you'll get to see why.
Put it on consoles and make it m+kb only for all I care :)

Alock1

Minecraft Dungeons was great craic so up for trying that despite not being into minecraft itself.

Surprised we didn't get new of the new raytracing mode for Minecraft that they've released on PC though.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Minecraft Dungeons was great craic so up for trying that despite not being into minecraft itself.

Surprised we didn't get new of the new raytracing mode for Minecraft that they've released on PC though.
Minecraft is deceptively brilliant, especially PvP and mods.

Dungeons was very good, not sure about the RT mode but I can tell you that the whole engine isn't really easy to work with at times. I doubt that's a power issue.

Ainu

Again, pre-canned.

FFS so much for actual gameplay.
Someone will claim it's representative because it's "in-engine" or some shite, but we all know that doesn't mean anything. Very few of these supposed gameplay trailers give us a good idea about how a game will actually play.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This is too long, could have left out a lot of filler... Sorry but how much more?

Alock1

Again, pre-canned.

FFS so much for actual gameplay.
What exactly do you mean? Most of the show has been gameplay? Or is the issue that it's gameplay clips cut together?

This is too long, could have left out a lot of filler... Sorry but how much more?
Agreed. Xbox need to show less stuff more often rather than having 1 big showcase each year.

Those smaller gamepass gems that are a big part of the reason I love the subscription just get swallowed up by the bigger stuff, and the bigger stuff doesn't get the attention it needs.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

There are worse names but I kinda see what you mean. I agree about Kojima but he's still a big get.

Balljy

Only showing stuff coming in the next 12 months was a mistake.
There does seem to be a lot of filler games. I'm sure the last two or three will be big though. Maybe even a surprise 3rd party Game Pass announcement.