Gaming Xbox Series X|S

Which of these do you prefer

• Microsoft Game Pass

• Xbox Game Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coxy

Redfall and High on Life look interesting - not a fan of Hollow Knight (found it too hard).

Hoping for more !!

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Ouch. Forza leaks were true.

I'm sure it'll be great but surprised they couldn't hit 2022 window.

Alock1

I thought Requiem looked really good. One of those sequels where the game really steps up.

Alock1

feck sake, make Forza great again!

Stop with all the assist shite, update the physic engine and stop fecking around!
Thought the whole engine has been rebuilt, including Physics?

Alock1

Not sure putting the Riot games on just PC games pass not console will really do anything.
Might come to console later. Hopefully. Or maybe through xCloud?

Seems like a good move to me. How much would all those champions / agents usually cost? Obviously the hardcore of those games only play those games and wouldn't be interested in gamepass. But for casuals, perks like this could bring a new audience to GP.

Balljy

I wasn't impressed at all with Horizon, but this looks like it could be good as long as they keep it a straight racer. Motorsport is more my sort of game anyway, looking forward to it.

Alock1

They've said that a few times, yet never fully have let you turn off assists. That's been the Achilles heel and why it's not looked upon with the esteem it was from the start.
Not sure they've ever said the whole engine has been rebuilt though? It was always iterative until this one (hence the huge delay since 7 when it was use to be every other year). Plus, new generation - and isn't cross gen (right?).

Fingers crossed anyway.

Since I'm not a hardcore sim fan like you, I was happy with 5/6/7 how they were, so would have been more than happy with the same. I'm simple like that (and in every other way ;))

Alock1

More people should play flight sim.

You dont need to be into aviation to play it, or give a shit about learning tight flying controls. Just enjoy the scenery and exploring real places. It's cool as feck flying over big cities and famous landmarks.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"

You dont need to be into aviation to play it, or give a shit about learning tight flying controls. Just enjoy the scenery and exploring real places. It's cool as feck flying over big cities and famous landmarks.
I keep meaning to but the big ass install turns me off. I could just cloud it, I suppose

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22

I gave up after 30 mins and couldn’t even get my plane in the air :(

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Not sure they've ever said the whole engine has been rebuilt though? It was always iterative until this one (hence the huge delay since 7 when it was use to be every other year). Plus, new generation - and isn't cross gen (right?).

Fingers crossed anyway.

Since I'm not a hardcore sim fan like you, I was happy with 5/6/7 how they were, so would have been more than happy with the same. I'm simple like that (and in every other way ;))
You are missing out though. 2 was absolutely brilliant as a game, it got the balance between sim and console racer bang on.

I'm not saying it has to be full sim, nobody has time for that, but they could do with going back to roots and modelling the physics properly again. They always say they are updating the physics engine, but always leave a crutch in.

But...I will 100% be getting a new wheel set up for this one, I won't be able to resist :lol: You should try that if you haven't btw, doesn't have to cost the earth.

Redlambs

Agreed. My first PC I bought for that in the late 90's. Couldn't run it then, just like the X can't really do it now, but it never stopped the brilliance of just flying around in awe.

Alock1

I gave up after 30 mins and couldn’t even get my plane in the air :(
You know you can have a flying start? Just pick a location to fly from and to, and it can start the plane mid flight for you.

Have all the assists on and you don't really have to do anything if you don't want to.

Rooney1987

Might come to console later. Hopefully. Or maybe through xCloud?

Seems like a good move to me. How much would all those champions / agents usually cost? Obviously the hardcore of those games only play those games and wouldn't be interested in gamepass. But for casuals, perks like this could bring a new audience to GP.
These games aren't really for casuals, the extra stuff they announced are only things main players care about anyway. It's not bad move but I just don't think it'll do anything. Games are free anyway, the main players won't move and imo the PC game pass still needs a bit of work.

Alock1

Agreed. My first PC I bought for that in the late 90's. Couldn't run it then, just like the X can't really do it now, but it never stopped the brilliance of just flying around in awe.
Looks amazing on my X! Still think it's the most impressive thing on next gen, especially if you have the detailed location downloads they've released.

Alock1

These games aren't really for casuals, the extra stuff they announced are only things main players care about anyway. It's not bad move but I just don't think it'll do anything. Games are free anyway, the main players won't move and imo the PC game pass still needs a bit of work.
Yeah I'm sure that's right.

For me I just hope it's the start of Valorant coming to console. They said it was years ago, but they've never really spoke about it since.

Redlambs

Looks amazing on my X! Still think it's the most impressive thing on next gen, especially if you have the detailed location downloads they've released.
Oh I agree. Most won't ever see or understand, but it really does show off what the X can do and will always be a true show of power. It's very impressive.

But Flight Sim traditionally and always should be just out of reach of even the most powerful hardware. It's just what it has always done ;)