Yank logic - weapon discounts

MThomas

Figo: In Spain we called Benitez 'píldora para dor
http://www.thegunsource.com/store/

Eric Thompson’s company, TGSCOM Inc., sold Virginia Tech shooter Cho Seung-Hui a Walther P22 through the Web site www.thegunsource.com. Steven Kazmierczak, who killed five people at Northern Illinois University (NIU) on February 14th, received two 9mm Glock magazines and a holster he ordered from the TGSCOM Inc. Web site www.topglock.com.

Ever since the NIU shootings, Thompson has been using his unfortunate coincidence to press for changes that will make it easier for law-abiding citizens to carry a gun to protect themselves, the people they love and their neighbors.

Today, Thompson is backing up his words with actions. For the next two weeks, Thompson will not take any profit on firearms sales from any of his over 100 Web sites. Instead, Thompson will offer guns to customers for the same cost he pays for them.

The best way to prevent shootings is to make sure that everyone is carrying a weapon

topper

Clown
http://www.thegunsource.com/store/

Eric Thompson’s company, TGSCOM Inc., sold Virginia Tech shooter Cho Seung-Hui a Walther P22 through the Web site www.thegunsource.com. Steven Kazmierczak, who killed five people at Northern Illinois University (NIU) on February 14th, received two 9mm Glock magazines and a holster he ordered from the TGSCOM Inc. Web site www.topglock.com.

Ever since the NIU shootings, Thompson has been using his unfortunate coincidence to press for changes that will make it easier for law-abiding citizens to carry a gun to protect themselves, the people they love and their neighbors.

Today, Thompson is backing up his words with actions. For the next two weeks, Thompson will not take any profit on firearms sales from any of his over 100 Web sites. Instead, Thompson will offer guns to customers for the same cost he pays for them.

The best way to prevent shootings is to make sure that everyone is carrying a weapon

:lol: bloody incredible

Mihajlovic

Its Baltic!

“These are the good old days for shooting sportsmen and it’s up to all of us to protect our freedom. Don’t buy a gun out of fear or contempt or hatred. Buy a gun because you live in a country where you can. Shoot and care for your guns responsibly. Always respect the laws. The shooting sports build friendships, keep families together and offer a lifetime of memories that will be cherished for generations. So go ahead and buy a gun.”

~ John Taffin

Visit your local gun store today!

http://www.gunsmagazine.com/buygun.html

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

“These are the good old days for shooting sportsmen and it’s up to all of us to protect our freedom. Don’t buy a gun out of fear or contempt or hatred. Buy a gun because you live in a country where you can. Shoot and care for your guns responsibly. Always respect the laws. The shooting sports build friendships, keep families together and offer a lifetime of memories that will be cherished for generations. So go ahead and buy a gun.”

~ John Taffin

Visit your local gun store today!

http://www.gunsmagazine.com/buygun.html

that's exactly as it should be. guns don't do the killing, people do.

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
Im a big proponent of firearms for recreational uses such as going to the shooting range or hunting. I have a long history in my family of gun owners (mostly because my father and grandfather are/were police officers). One of the few things that i think New York does well are its laws on gun control. 6 months of interviews and background checks for a pistol permit you can own rifles and shotguns but they cannot be carried on the street. Weapons are illegal in NYC for obvious reasons. Firearms can be a fun activity when used and treated responsibly. i am against organizations such as the NRA because I believe they are way too crazy about the subject.

I think the idea of having everyone carry a gun for protection is stupid
There are too many retards out there and this would raise the number of shooting deaths considerably (its already way too high).

brad-dyrak

FFS. If everyone went out and bought guns, everybody would die, every day. I'm just stupid enough to shoot myself a few times. Probably shoot a few of you for good measure. I don't even hate most of you.

There's no way I could have a gun. Doubt I'd even make it out of the gun store, or wherever it is you buy the filthy things.

Alex

You guys have no idea how much power the NRA fields

FresnoBob

FFS. If everyone went out and bought guns, everybody would die, every day. I'm just stupid enough to shoot myself a few times. Probably shoot a few of you for good measure. I don't even hate most of you.

There's no way I could have a gun. Doubt I'd even make it out of the gun store, or wherever it is you buy the filthy things.
Agreed, there should be a special law forbidding you to even look at a firearm, but that doesn't mean we need a national law restricting all of us from owning any firearms.
I don't think Joe Six-pack needs armor piercing rounds, anti-tank weapons, ground-to-air missles, or quad 50s mounted in his front yard, but in 19+ years at the district attorney's office, I've seen very few crimes committed by people who own guns legally. There's a larger number of deaths in gun-owners families from sheer stupidity (leaving loaded pistols where 3 year olds can find them or trying to clean a loaded weapon), but that phenomenon seems to reside primarily in the realm of urban dwelling pistol/revolver owners.
In the hunting community, aside from a few pseudo-commandos (usually, again, refugees from the big city), who shoot at anything that moves, there aren't that many hunting fatalities (even among the game they are pursuing). My family had 5 or so rifles, as did most of our neighbors in Alaska, and I don't recall a single incident in our community involving accidental death or homicide by firearm in around 45 years.

rufus diabolus

:lol:

:nervous:

Justin

It's just not safe until all defenceless grannies can shoot a machine gun

ILBB15

Annoying Commie
I can get these in the US can I?
I watched a clip when Borat was visiting some gun enthusiasts and he asked one of them if he could acquire Anti-Tank rifles for self defence and the guy said that it was possible, how credible that might be I don't know.

Dyslexic Untied

I`m all for guns for hunting. Rifles, shotguns and that sorts. I`m from Norway, where a fair portion of the inhabitants own guns, but hunting guns, not assault rifles, Glocks, Uzis etc.

If you want to shoot assault rifles at a shooting ground, fine, but they should be rentals or something at that ground. Not something you keep in your home. There is no reason why anyone except the police and armed forces need weapons that are intended for use on other people. You only need a gun if you hunt. If the Americans are so keen on protecting themselves, I think it would be a smarter idea to try and improve the policeforce. In a modern society they are the group best fit to protect the citizens, not the citizens themselves, IMO.

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
You're wrong, it's just not something a 17 year old wannabe gangster with a grudge towards someone should be bringing to school..

......He should obviously use an UZI

ARs and M4/M16s are alot easier to find than uzis around here

p_ps_sock

I don't think the words exist to express...

how can they...

Jesus wept.

Roger

I`m all for guns for hunting. Rifles, shotguns and that sorts. I`m from Norway, where a fair portion of the inhabitants own guns, but hunting guns, not assault rifles, Glocks, Uzis etc.

If you want to shoot assault rifles at a shooting ground, fine, but they should be rentals or something at that ground. Not something you keep in your home. There is no reason why anyone except the police and armed forces need weapons that are intended for use on other people. You only need a gun if you hunt. If the Americans are so keen on protecting themselves, I think it would be a smarter idea to try and improve the policeforce. In a modern society they are the group best fit to protect the citizens, not the citizens themselves, IMO.
One quite valid point that has been made on many occasions is that how can the police protect you from a person who has broken into your home and is now posing a real threat to the lives of your family or a mugger that is threatening to kebab you with a knife. The next time the police appear is when they are taking you and your family away in body bags. The right to defend yourself is one of the most basic human rights. Even in good old Blighty we have the right to use reasonable force to defend ourselves, even killing in self defence.

Roger

1. Guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people.
2. The artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
And dogs.

Recently there was a case where a dog shot his owner dead. The owner had left his loaded shotgun in the back of his pickup and when the dog jumped into the back of the truck one of his paws went inside the trigger guard. Kaboom.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Megadestructo disruptor ray guns don't kill Zarquons. Zarquons kill Zarquons.

Dyslexic Untied

One quite valid point that has been made on many occasions is that how can the police protect you from a person who has broken into your home and is now posing a real threat to the lives of your family or a mugger that is threatening to kebab you with a knife. The next time the police appear is when they are taking you and your family away in body bags. The right to defend yourself is one of the most basic human rights. Even in good old Blighty we have the right to use reasonable force to defend ourselves, even killing in self defence.
Though I do agree that the police are of little help when they guy is in fact inside your house, there is a lot that can be done before that. Strengthening the police would mean a clean up of the streets, and more criminals in jail, less in your homes.

I personally feel that you guys have stretched that "defending yourself" a bit too far as well. It`s one thing to protect yourself if your life or others is in fact in danger, and another thing to go shooting at someone for taking your TV. We had a thread on here about a year ago about a burglar running from a house and he was shot or stabbed in the back on his way out of the property by the owner. Don`t remember the details precisely, but it was along those lines. Where I come from, and to my belief, that shouldn`t be called self defence. There was an American attourney on her though that could tell me that that was clearly within the borders of self defense according to American Law.

Not saying that that`s wrong per se, but something I definitely disagree with anyway.