YAYYYY!! England win by 2 wickets!!!

Number7

Ret's Slave
nealn said:
We won by two runs... If you're quick you can delete this thread and start a new one before someone else sees and starts spouting crap about "women and cricket not mixing". :D
:lol: :lol:

Slabber

nealn said:
We won by two runs... If you're quick you can delete this thread and start a new one before someone else sees and starts spouting crap about "women and cricket not mixing". :D
Women and cricket don't mix. DJs mix.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
nealn said:
:lol:

nealn

May I add that I'm personally not of that view... The likes of GiggsysGirl clearly know more about cricket than half the men on here... She'd never recommend Giles for a knighthood for example!

Slabber

nealn said:
May I add that I'm personally not of that view... The likes of GiggsysGirl clearly know more about cricket than half the men on here... She'd never recommend Giles for a knighthood for example!
Sir Gilo

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Honestly were seeing some poor batting in this series thats making it close rather than great cricket.. i mean some of the batting is downrigth awful.. Cmon, test matches finishing in 3 or 4 days.. ridiculous.
BTW, well done aussies, dont ever give up do they?
Still reckon theyl win the series.

Number7

Ret's Slave
nealn said:
To be fair to the Finn I think he was talking about the match rather than the sport.
The daft arse never watched the game. The thick, finnish cnut ;)