Television You | Netflix

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Has anyone watched this? Watch season 1 and 2 in 2 days and I thought this was absolutely excellent. Really funny at times and very entertaining.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I watched season 1 but it didn't hold my attention till the end and I left it about 3/4th of the way through.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
S1 was good for a somewhat trashy pulpy show. There are too many plot holes that requires to completely switch off your brain to completely enjoy it though. S2 did not really get started till the last third but the ending was good.

Rudie

Mentary
Season one was great, haven't watched the second yet, but looking forward to it

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Enjoyed season 1. Season 2 felt like it dragged on & only got interesting in the final 3/4 episodes.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Season one had so much promise, but then went a bit silly and became something that I was far less interested in then what I hoped it would be...

If the wife wants to watch season 2 I probably will too, hopefully it's not full of plot holes at the very least.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I got roped into watching this too. Season 1 is alright, but season 2 is way too on the nose.

Dan Humphrey makes a right good creep, though. Eerie.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Currently finished episode 5 of the new series, I thought that episode was a bit boring and didn’t enjoy it as much as the previous 4. But overall as a series it’s a good watch

Kag

There’s plausible suspension of reality and then there’s this show. Bingeable dross.

izec

Thought it was a bit of a teenie show, it never got going for me. Started season 1 when it came out, but stopped after a few episodes.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Ill be a total sexist about this one and admit that I don't mind watching this with my wife because there are some seriously attractive ladies on it.

Lead does do s good job playing the creeper tbf. But- like they even joked in an episode of s2 - I can't help but feel like I'm watching John Mayer :lol:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Finished the second series the other day. It was a good watch until the middle bit which dragged. The chase part is always the best. It picked up the last 2-3 episodes.

I felt they could have done more with Candace but they didn’t completely balls it up. Would have preferred to see Joe witness Love attacking Candace.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
First season was good, second one absolutely bollocks.

Hamnat

I just started watching this over the Holidays I still have a couple episodes from season 1 to finish. I mean others have said it here its not amazing, but its binge able show that you KNOW you have to forgive some storytelling plots in places for it to work. Without spoilers someone committing the crimes the main character is committing in so messy and unplanned a way a lot of times you just find it so hard to believe he wouldn't get caught easier.

But, its like guilty pleasure watching for me at least. I know its not amazing and challenging but its fun watching him get away with being a creeper and try t cover his tracks so far.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
This show is obviously for girls.

I'm watching Outlander, like a real man.

Hamnat

This show is obviously for girls.

I'm watching Outlander, like a real man.
This made me laugh at work. When I was in Scotland for a month last year. I had the Outlander themes and music playing in my head a lot of the time haha. I didn't see one Kilt, i felt lied too!

JoaquinJoaquin

I preferred the 2nd series out of the two. Binged it over the Xmas period and never planned to. Not sure where they will go with season 3 though, if they go with the same type story lines it will grow old fast.

SambaBoy

Really enjoyed both of them, especially season two as the story expanded more than Joe just being a stalker. Clever storyline and really easy to watch.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
This is like some Sweet Valley version of Dexter.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Season 1 was excellent.

Season 2 was pretty awful. Season 3 was marginally better.

Having said that I’ll still watch Season 4.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
The opening episode of season 4 isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Remember somebody wrote "I wolf you" and got actors to actually say it.

Donut

The new season is just so stupid… I mean, it’s kind of self-aware but it’s sooo bad. Season 1 was decent and had a good premise, but it’s now jumping the shark a few times per episode.

Big Andy

Bloke
Really enjoyed season 1, but subsequent series have each been far worse then that one that preceded it.

This new season is absolute bilge. Just so far off what the first one was about. I've made it to episode 2 and had to sack it off.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Enjoyed the first half of season 4, was a little different. Second half I found extremely boring and a bit meh.

Weakest season yet.

United Hobbit

I watched series one and really enjoyed it but hated season 2 and the characters and found it really stupid so didn't bother with season 3

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Ending

I thought this season was the last so I'm disappointed Joe hasn't been stopped and has ended up even more powerful