Your Favourite Batter

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
mehro said:
that's nice edit sultan. i'm sure i saw richards in there.
Aye, he was in. Then I remembered a few more players.

Good compromise.

The Kippax Kid

Smashed's number 1 fan and the caf's little blue a
MANCHESTER CITY FC. the pride of manchester.
Sultan said:
Aye, he was in. Then I remembered a few more players.

Good compromise.
modern day pieterson is amazing to watch, nobody has treated shane warne like him.

i also love watching inzi bat, he makes it look so easy.

the best ive seen though is viv richards, he was just on another planet.

mehro

Ass face
The Kippax Kid said:
modern day pieterson is amazing to watch, nobody has treated shane warne like him.

i also love watching inzi bat, he makes it look so easy.

the best ive seen though is viv richards, he was just on another planet.
ah you forget sachin there. gave him nightmares sachin did.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
The Kippax Kid said:
I'm sure pieterson did well but i cant remember seeing a great bowler being taken to the cleaners like Warne was by Sachin. I remember the hype over that series and about Warnes confrontation with Sachin. The latter made an effort to practice against the outside the leg stump line by a leg spinner.

And Sachin absolutely destroyed him. I personally havent seen Warne being treated like that ever. Not just one innings of being battered but consistantly over a period of a number of years having really no answer. When Warne went around the wicket Sachin came down the wicket first ball and clobbered him for six. Then he would sit back and cut him on the off. And it continued in the one day series in Sharjah during those magical knocks in the semis and final. Even in Australia it would have happened in the following series had Sachin not got a raw deal from the umpires. Fabulous memories.