Your Favourite Top 3 In The Current Squad

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Martinez, Shaw because they are smart assholes on the pitch and that's refreshing to see in the squad.
Eriksen because he's pure class.

Special mention to Casemiro who just missed out.

Cloud7

1) Martinez
2) Eriksen
3) Antony

Honorary mention to Dalot who falls just short

Zydar

Martinez (#1 at the moment for me)
Eriksen
Varane

Casemiro just missed out, a couple of more excellent games from him and he'll replace Varane.

Pogba's Barber

Supports
Droylsden FC
Not based on merit..

1. Ronaldo
2. Sancho
3. Toss up between De Gea, Shaw, Rashford, Fred

Special mention to Phil Jones

Haven't quite warmed to any of the new signings just yet. But I actually have an away jersey from years ago with 31 Schweinsteiger on the back, so don't listen to me. I'm a bit of a cult hero kind of guy.

Edit: Also have a big soft spot for Martial

Real Name

If we were talking about top 4 then at 4th place there would be Eriksen and Dalot at number 5.

Craig Ward

Martinez
Rashford
Eriksen.

Martinez has transformed our back 4. He's hit the ground running and looks a top signing.
Rashford. Has frustrating moments but he's genuinely got world class ability and can kick on. He's capable of 30 goals in a season if he clicks and stays consistent.
Eriksen. What i've wanted for years - an intelligent ball playing central midfielder capable of playing deep and dictating play. Proof we dont need two defensive midfielders.

2 new signings on the list but it's hard to make a case for many.

We all know Bruno and Casemiro are quality and the majority have made improvements in they're game, especially Dalot, De Gea and Shaw. Fringe players look hungry, such as Malacia, Lindelof and Fred. Really good vibe about us now.

Need Sancho and Elanga to kick on

Ekeke

I can only really say 2 for sure

Lisandro Martinez
Casemiro

Then between Bruno and Shaw for 3rd

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Only a couple votes for Ronaldo is interesting. Consensus number 1 is the butcher and Rashford, Bruno, Casemiro and Eriksen round out the top 5.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
1) Martinez
2) Martial (can’t help but love him still)
3) Bruno

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Bruno? He had 16 g/a in one of our worst seasons. Around the same as Bernardo Silva.
Didn’t 3 goals come in 1 game and 7 assists in CL….that leaves 6 g/a over the entirety of the rest of the season for a player whose entire game is based on constant high risk passes.

His performances were woeful and he cost us in big moments more than any player I can remember in a single season.

The penalty miss v Villa where we lost for the first time and it went downhill from there.
Big big misses in the Watford game at home at a time when we had begun to play well but the lack of wins ultimately did for any belief.
Missing an open net in the fa cup our last chance of silverware down the drain.
That Arsenal game that cost us our last chance at top four, missing another penalty and stupidly losing possession on the edge of his own box for the crucial third.
On top of many stupid brainless passes that cost us, like Watford away, was the classic against Palace on the last day of the season that would’ve put us in the Europa conference if West Ham had won.

At a guess I’d say Bernardo Silva had a much better season and you should look beyond G/A

United Irishman

1. Casemiro - an actual adult in our midfield
2. Martinez - so aggressive and technical. Special combination
3. Toss up between Eriksen and Varane - both pure class.
Honourable mentions to Bruno and Rashford - our most consistent players over the last 5 years. Plenty of credit in the bank even if neither of them are perfect.

Trex

1.Martinez (Grit and quality)
2.Martial (member of the Martial fc)
3.Casemiro/Varane (I can't pick between them).

justsomebloke

Bruno? He had 16 g/a in one of our worst seasons. Around the same as Bernardo Silva.
What Bruno did in his first two seasons was mind-blowing - by a considerable margin the best any United player post SAF has done, and also with a transformative effect on the team (which, in case people have forgotten, immediately grew from essentially a mid-table side to having the best record in the PL, and then finished second the next season). There's something seriously wrong with people's instincts if that doesn't inspire a lasting sense of appreciation.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Martinez
Martial
Antony

Sancho would have previously made it. It was so excited about his signing. But he needs to up his physical levels before he gets back in.

AndersB

A little sad to see how many here pick two or three players who have only been at the club for a couple of months. Reeks of purple patch bias, which to be fair is the epitome of the caf

BEST No7

A little sad to see how many here pick two or three players who have only been at the club for a couple of months. Reeks of purple patch bias, which to be fair is the epitome of the caf
Who's your picks then? Surely someone who's been here for 1 year+

Good luck!!

RedfromIreland

What Bruno did in his first two seasons was mind-blowing - by a considerable margin the best any United player post SAF has done, and also with a transformative effect on the team (which, in case people have forgotten, immediately grew from essentially a mid-table side to having the best record in the PL, and then finished second the next season). There's something seriously wrong with people's instincts if that doesn't inspire a lasting sense of appreciation.
Bruno
Martinez
Casemiro

RedPed

Whatabouter.
1. Tony Martial will always be my guy.
2. Lisandro Martinez
3. David De Goat

wangyu

Players I like the most Fred, Dalot, Bruno, Martinez, Varane, Casimero, Eriksen

Best players of,the season top 3
1 Martinez
2 Eriksen
3 Casemiro

Elpidios

1. Bruno - Pure captain material and also a devoted family man. What's not to like about that?
2. Martinez - Pure passion on the field, we love to see it!
3. De Gea - His commitment to the club is great and he's stuck by with us for so long, hard to match his dedication (regardless of his high salary)