Your Predictions of Ins and Outs this Summer...

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
I'm not making this a who I think we should get in or get rid off.

Just my guess. Of course the certs are those announced as coming in.

Out
Owen
Berbatov
Carrick
Neville
Scholes
Giggs

In
Smalling
Hernandez
Rodwell
Benzema or Villa
Hamsik

VoetbalWizard

Out
Owen
Berbatov
Carrick
Neville
Scholes
Giggs

In
Smalling
Hernandez
Rodwell
Benzema or Villa
Hamsik
behave.

we only buy premiership proven talent for big money. we don't pay the wages david villa wants. and scholes/giggs still can play a couple more seasons from the bench.

Allforone

United could spend £85million on David De Gea, Phi
We will NOT be making wholesale changes and anyone who thinks we will is either deluded or plain retarded, possibly both....we'll do what Sir Alex has already said and make one or two tweaks to the squad, i expect a couple to come in and a couple to leave, no more than that and frankly no more is needed, we have a very good squad but require a couple of top quality players to improve our first 11 and especially our midfield

OUT:

Carrick (used in part exchange for modric) :drool:
Neville retire

IN:

Modric
Benzema

Crerand Legend

Out
Owen
Berbatov
Carrick
Neville
Scholes
Giggs

In
Smalling
Hernandez
Rodwell
Benzema or Villa
Hamsik
Of Giggs, Scholes and Neville, who has already been offered a contract? Owen will stay, SAF already has said that

johnmufc

Why do people think Carrick will be sold when he's our only competent midfielder apart from Fletcher? He's had 3 good seasons and 1 poor one and now he has to be sold? Right... :rolleyes:

In:
Smalling
Hernandez
Milner (I hope not...)
Rodwell

Out:
Scholes :(
Hargreaves
Tosic
Macheda (loan)
Fabio (loan)
Welbeck (loan)

Ringo 07

Villa wont be coming. More than likely Benzema wont be here next season either

Out:
Berbatov
Tosic
Vidic (hopefully not but might need to sell to raise cash)
In: Dzeko
That Danish defender playing in Italy!

askabob

Out
Scholes
Neville
Tosic
Berbatov

In
Rodwell
Gourcuff
Benzema (loan)

Redrage

Are we allowed to sell and buy Rooney in the same transfer window? how cool would this be!
That's the master plan from Glazers. Sell him form £200m and buy him back for £20m once he has the fall out in pre season with his new team.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout

Out
Owen
Berbatov
Carrick
Neville
Scholes
Giggs

In
Smalling
Hernandez
Rodwell
Benzema or Villa
Hamsik
Berbatov may well go. Owen will stay. Neville, Scholes and Giggs, will also stay but won't be used much.

God knows who, if any, will come in.

Ixion

Today was the first time I thought Berbatov might leave, it wouldn't surprise me now. Owen I think will definately stay.

Livvie

Scout
If Glazer isn't prepared to shell out on more than one top player, then other top players may not even want to come to United. With Chelsea, Arsenal and City showing their intent, we need to match them or get left behind.

Nucks

RT History Department
Out of our first team players, I think only Berbatov will go as in be sold.

I think Scholes will stick around for one more season for a chance to retire on top. Neville will not be offered a contract and will retire. Giggs will be back.

It is an absolute imperative that we bring in a dynamic forward to play with Rooney and to lead the line when Rooney is getting a rest or hurt. In my opinion this leaves just a few guys.

We will probably look to poach Joe Cole.

So I am thinking striker+Joe Cole will probably be it in terms of major signings and one will be on the cheap.

Livvie

Scout
Out of our first team players, I think only Berbatov will go as in be sold.

I think Scholes will stick around for one more season for a chance to retire on top. Neville will not be offered a contract and will retire. Giggs will be back.

It is an absolute imperative that we bring in a dynamic forward to play with Rooney and to lead the line when Rooney is getting a rest or hurt. In my opinion this leaves just a few guys.

We will probably look to poach Joe Cole.

So I am thinking striker+Joe Cole will probably be it in terms of major signings and one will be on the cheap.
Can you seriously see Chelsea selling to us?

buckooo1978

suprised so many people are saying they want rid of scholes and neville - really quality backup and an example to the youngsters coming through

I would argue that if neville had played against bayern we'd have won and scholes is still one of our best passers and has put in some really good displays IMO - better passer than carrick

buckooo1978

I'd be happy with gourcuff or another top CM and a top striker

it wouldnt break my heart if berbatov and tosic left with macheda/welbeck and a few other going on loan

Red Dreams

If Glazer isn't prepared to shell out on more than one top player, then other top players may not even want to come to United. With Chelsea, Arsenal and City showing their intent, we need to match them or get left behind.
in a nutshell. that is why I think we will have a top class striker coming in.

If as most assume Berba will be gone and Owen will be here one more season at least, That leaves us the following strikers. I am not including anyone from our youth side because that is not I believe Fergie's plan of 4 top class strikers.

Rooney
Owen
Hernandez

There is a huge possibility of Joe Cole coming on a free. But I am not convinced he is the same player he was before his injury. Otherwise why are Chelsea making sure he is tied down.

So I must guess it has to be one of the two most mentioned. Villa or Benzema. I know all about the huge fees for Villa and Benzeman having said he does not want to leave Real and all. But would he want to be a bit player with Real or be a starter each week with the best striker in England.

The Glazers will make the funds available if they want to compete with the best in England.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Out:

Berbatov
Neville (retiring but I hope not)
Tosic
one or two of Macheda/Welbeck/Diouf on loan
Vidic (don't want him to leave but he will imo ask for a move away)
Kuszack or Foster

In:

Smalling
Hernandez
Milner (seems he might well be signed but seriously if we want to be up there with the best, overpaying for another decent/good English player is not the way to go)
Cole (let's hope he can rediscover his pre-injury form)
Akinfeev (on a pre contract if his contract is indeed up in december and if we don't have the funds after our other summer moves)

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
I am not including anyone from our youth side because that is not I believe Fergie's plan of 4 top class strikers.

Rooney
Owen
Hernandez
Does Hernandez not fall into the Diouf/Macheda category? how has he leapt up the order no-one even has a clue who he is..!?

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
I'm sorry but when have arsenal EVER spent big? Also the other two are bankrolled by multibillionaires. Real are bank rolled by, well the banks.

The only other club run as a proper business is Barca and they don't spend beyond their means either.

buckooo1978

i can't see us signing milner for the simple reason that he's got a long contract and villa would try and stiff us on it - look at o neill trying to hang onto gareth barry

we'd have to pay 25million-ish which isn't worth it

16 million buys you a modric
13 a sneidjer

lets buy foreign

Red Dreams

Does Hernandez not fall into the Diouf/Macheda category? how has he leapt up the order no-one even has a clue who he is..!?
Hernandez is a regular in the Mexican league...Ok it may not be Spain or Italy. But he has credentials at International level too. I think he will be behind Rooney and a top class striker. Waiting for opportunities with Owen. And with us going for all four trophies again, plenty of games available for him.

Danish Wizard

Very difficult to say. Prediction and hopes / dreams for the summer window are two very different things. But okay, my predictions for the summer;
Out:
Berbatov
Neville
Carrick
Cathcart
Vidic
Welbeck (loan)
C. Evans (loan)
And more youngsters out on loan

In:
Smalling
Hernandez
Benzema (loan - option to permanent deal)
Hamsik
Rodwell

Plus we get Cleverley back from loan.
I don't know about the goalkeeping department, maybe Foster / Kuszczak will be sold, but as Edwin van der Sar stays for another year, we might wait until next summer with the changes in the area..

MUFCgal

I don't see how anybody can predict these things.

I honestly can't sit here and even think about who we'll sell and who else we'll bring in. I know people are bringing up Berbatov and Carrick as ones who could possibly be sold and it may happen but we'll just have to wait and see.