Your Predictions of Ins and Outs this Summer...

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
I believe by the time both Raul and Higuain will be gone.It'd be stupid to get rid of Higuain but I can see it happening.
I can't. Higuain has performed too well to be sold. As for Raul, he will be in U.S.A with Henry by the start of next season most likely.

Benzema earns good money while playing for his dream club, it may not have the season he hoped but he said putting after things back into perspective (his age, the first time he's been living alone, the language, the injuries, the competition up front) that it hasn't been a bad season.
I tend to believe him
I believe in him too. I'm just sure Perez wont wait for him. I see at least 2 big attacking names arriving in Madrid. & if Higuain remains as I expect he will, Karim will be in real shit. IMO he moved to his dream club a bit too early. Just like it will most likely be for Fabregas if he moves to Barca next summer.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I can't. Higuain has performed too well to be sold. As for Raul, he will be in U.S.A with Henry by the start of next season most likely.
I'm trying to think without proper logic.Like any Madrid fan and their president would do.It wouldn't be the first time and surely won't be the last they'd wanna get rid of an important player.
Lass Diarra is on his way out too :lol:, they even play the very dreadful Gago ahead of him now

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
I'm trying to think without proper logic.Like any Madrid fan and their president would do.It wouldn't be the first time and surely won't be the last they'd wanna get rid of an important player.
Lass Diarra is on his way out too :lol:, they even play the very dreadful Gago ahead of him now
Yea. But tbf Higuain has really done superb for them. I can't see why Perez would ship him out to keep Benzema. If anything he'd be more likely to ship Benzema and Higuain out to bring in Pato and either Villa/Aguero in their place to ''Galaticolize'' his side more.

In addition the recent loss of form of Lass and the fact he is too similar to Makelele in terms of charisma and marketing means he is in danger too, as you said.

HsJ

Out
Berbatov
Carrick
Neville

In
Smalling
Hernandez
Rodwell

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Are people saying Neville out saying what they want to happen or what they think will happen?

Neville's attitude plus SAF's willingness to pick him make it seem unlikely to me that he will retire. He is getting games at the moment and he could have chosen to retire well before now when he was struggling with injuries if he wanted to. The guy is a battler and will play on, imho.

Diabo_Sam

Out:

Berba
Neville (Retire or whatever)
Tosic/Diouf/Welbeck/Macheda (Loan)
Anderson
Foster

I will be happy if that sums up to 20m which we already spent most of.

In:

Chicharito
Smalling
Modric
Dzeko
a left footed winger?

To fulfill that we need between 50-60 m.

I don't think either of Scholse and Carrick could leave, I think next season our mid will be good with first Hargreaves back second Carrick back to his form and finally a new creative midfealder.

redpie

Out Neville. Please put us out of our misery and sign for Burnley or Sunderland or some such club.
Out Scholes Please retire Paul and let us finally move on in the middle of the park.
Out Carrick. Not good enough for England and the same for United. Too wet.

IN a dribbling central midfield player
IN a Billy Big Bollocks personality preferably a central midfielder
IN A quality big lad up front who can take the lumps and pressure off Rooney.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Villa wont be coming. More than likely Benzema wont be here next season either

Out:
Berbatov
Tosic
Vidic (hopefully not but might need to sell to raise cash)
In: Vucinic
One of - J.Cole,Van der Vaart, Gourchuff,Rodwell,Milner,Hamsik,Ian Dowie
(but again Fergie might be restricted to how much he can spend and might have to go for some relatively unknown player with potential like Douglas Costa for the playmaker role)
:lol: sounds sore

Name Changed

weso26
Out:
Tosic
Foster
Vidic

In:
Smalling
Hernandez
A couple of other young players or obscure players

Name Changed

weso26
I'd like a forward and a winger. I'd be happy with that. I think we are covered everywhere else.

Ramshock

:mad: at all the people who want Carrick to leave
why do you want him to stay?, he has become more inconsistent and does not control midfield in games enough. He has had his chance with me, I used to back him up but he hasnt progressed. Brilliant passer when he wants to be but even that has gone down hill this season. He gets pressured out of games and his workrate has slipped. I think we can find a better option

askabob

why do you want him to stay?, he has become more inconsistent and does not control midfield in games enough. He has had his chance with me, I used to back him up but he hasnt progressed. Brilliant passer when he wants to be but even that has gone down hill this season. He gets pressured out of games and his workrate has slipped. I think we can find a better option
People were singing praises of him last year until towards the end of the season. Even this season, he's been brilliant in a handful of matches. Once we have a settled team again and are out of this transition season, he will be ace again.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Carrick has been very inconsistent. He has always gone through those periods when he is not pulling the strings in midfield, but too often he disappears from the game.

Think Fergie lost his patience with that poor performance against Bayern and that gift of a goal.

Ramshock

So if we win the league, do we sell anybody? :lol:

Daft
What are you sayin man, that we don't sell players when we win the title? Of course we do and have!

Listen I like Carrick but he has disappointed too often! I can almost guarantee you, after watching how the man thinks and operates for 24 years, that Fergie is having doubts about him. I believe its only because of Anderson and Gibsons lack of maturity and Hargreaves injury that Carrick has played so much this year! I wish Carrick was the man in midfield for us but he just isn't!

Fergie's gum

It's that time of the year already???
Thank god for the world cup. I refuse to spend a whole summer refreshing the transfer threads, again. I think if I don't start now, I'll probably find it easier to stay clear for longer. Be strong. Believe.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Hopes

Outs:
Carrick
Foster
Berbatov
Tosic
Neville
Gibson - deserves first team football but sadly not with us.

In:
Smalling
Hernandez
Rodwell/Banega
Modric/Silva
Ozil/Robben/Bale - basically a left footed winger who isn't Tosic
Backup striker.

Realistically (predictions)

Outs:
Foster
Neville
Tosic
Fabio (Loan)
Possibly Carrick

Ins:

Smalling
Hernandez
Attacking Mid
Another Striker/Left winger depending on how Hernandez fits into our plans. If he's a success I think we'll go for another winger.

Jase

People were singing praises of him last year until towards the end of the season. Even this season, he's been brilliant in a handful of matches. Once we have a settled team again and are out of this transition season, he will be ace again.
Seconded. Not very long ago most of us agreed Carrick should be the one of first names on the team sheet. People suggesting he should be sold are out of their minds. I think rotation has affected Carrick in particular this season.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Really not sure. I would imagine more players leaving than coming in, though we might keep a few young players on and loan them out. Might also depend on whether any of Nev, Scholes or Giggs wants to hang up their boots. They all seem to have done enough for another year.

Out:

Foster
Tosic
Owen
Anderson
Probably quite a few fringe players

In:
Smalling
Hernandez (probably to be loaned out)
Goalie (Neuer, De Gea or similar)
Attacking mid (Gourcuff, Hamsik, Milner or similar)
Maybe a big bid for Rodwell

Stavros

I dont exist. I'm just a figment of your imaginati
In:
£25m - Silva

Out:
Youngsters on loan.
This.

Out:

Saf
giggs

in:

Modric
:lol: :lol:

I don't see Fergie selling Carrick & Ando yet. They will definitely be there next season. From all the media interviews, Vidic will stay too and soo will Owen. Not sure on Berba, but leaning towards his sticking out for one more season.

Out:
None

In
Silva
Javier
Smalling
Joe Cole (maybe)

decorativeed

Seconded. Not very long ago most of us agreed Carrick should be the one of first names on the team sheet. People suggesting he should be sold are out of their minds. I think rotation has affected Carrick in particular this season.
Jaap Stam, David Beckham, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Paul Ince and even Veron were all in the same position but were shipped out for various reasons. I'm not saying Carrick will be or even if I think he should be but there have been precedents in the not too distant past.

As for the number of people saying Owen will leave, why would he? I can't see too many clubs being interested even if he had not made it clear he is staying. He's on a pay as you play contract and when fit has done well for us so far. There is absolutely no reason to get rid of him now.

Mitch Conor

Holy CRAP BALLS!!
In (what I would like to see)

Gourcuff, Rodwell, Left Winger (not sure who, Mata, Silva, Di Maria etc)

Out.

Tosic sold.
Foster or Kuszczak sold - Tommy was bitching in the media a while back about needing to be first choice.
Carrick possibly sold - if we can get a decent enough fee for him.

I think Diouf and Welbeck will go out on loan. I think there is a chance Kiko could join them. There will be other youngsters loaned out too.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Really not sure. I would imagine more players leaving than coming in, though we might keep a few young players on and loan them out. Might also depend on whether any of Nev, Scholes or Giggs wants to hang up their boots. They all seem to have done enough for another year.

Out:

Foster
Tosic
Owen
Anderson
Probably quite a few fringe players

In:
Smalling
Hernandez (probably to be loaned out)
Goalie (Neuer, De Gea or similar)
Attacking mid (Gourcuff, Hamsik, Milner or similar)
Maybe a big bid for Rodwell
wrong there mate.

Moriarty

Jaap Stam, David Beckham, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Paul Ince and even Veron were all in the same position but were shipped out for various reasons. I'm not saying Carrick will be or even if I think he should be but there have been precedents in the not too distant past.

As for the number of people saying Owen will leave, why would he? I can't see too many clubs being interested even if he had not made it clear he is staying. He's on a pay as you play contract and when fit has done well for us so far. There is absolutely no reason to get rid of him now.
How we've missed Mickey Owen. He'd have gobbled up a couple of those chances we missed at Blackburn. feck Wembley and all who sail in her.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Out:

Foster
Scholes (may retire, but don't want him to)
Carrick (possibly, him not being in the squad yesterday wasn't a good omen for him)
Brandy

In:

Smalling
Hernandez
Rodwell/Milner
Joe Cole

Crerand Legend

How we've missed Mickey Owen. He'd have gobbled up a couple of those chances we missed at Blackburn. feck Wembley and all who sail in her.
The injuries to both him and Wayne were the biggest reason for our downfall. Sadly because he is some talent, I feel SAF will listen to bids for Berba, better for both parties. All IMHO but I feel that Carrick and Foster will leave as well to try and get funds for SAF to invest,dont be blinded by the £80m David Gill nonesense, the club has no funds of their own to invest and that £80 overdraught is for show not for using