Your starting picks at the moment

beardsleybob

After seeing a good few posts praising Nani, claiming he should be one of the first names on the team sheet, I thought about it and here's the players I think should start at the moment until I'm convinced otherwise

Evra
VDS
Berbatov
Scholes
Vidic
Nani

Anyone think differently?

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
After seeing a good few posts praising Nani, claiming he should be one of the first names on the team sheet, I thought about it and here's the players I think should start at the moment until I'm convinced otherwise

Evra
VDS
Berbatov
Scholes
Vidic
Nani

Anyone think differently?
Rooney?

beardsleybob

At the moment I think he needs a rest. Just plays way too often. He's been ficked since he started rushing back to make the WC. Big mistake. He's essential when he's playing well, but Berba can keep things running til the world makes sense again

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
At the moment I think he needs a rest. Just plays way too often. He's been ficked since he started rushing back to make the WC. Big mistake. He's essential when he's playing well, but Berba can keep things running til the world makes sense again
I don't think tiredness is the issue, it's confidence. He just needs to play his way into some form. He's to important to just leave out. When fit he must play.

Sw33t

VDS - Truly a great, cool, calm, collected and talented keeper. One of the best there is.

Evra - Always be first pick for me, he may have the odd laps in form, but even then it's the best left back option we've got.

Vidic - Truly outstanding CB. World Class, shows it consistently. May have some faults, but there isn't a player who doesn't.

Scholes - I needn't go on.

Nani - If he continues the form he was going through the end of last season, I don't see HOW you can not pick him in the starting line-up. Our most threatening attacking player aside from Rooney I believe.

Fletcher is a maybe from me, at the moment that is. Didn't do too well today, but he's quality obviously. The main reason I've said maybe is because I want to see Carrick play a few games first.

Up front I'd have to say Rooney, only because I wouldn't always guarantee that Berbatov will start along with him. May that be due to him being on his own or possibly Hernandez/Owen taking up the second spot in a 4-4-2.

redpie

I can only think of two players who are nailed on for their position at the moment game after game.

VDS and Vidic

I only don't say Rooney because he is currently unwell and probably in the worst form of his life. The rest will always be rotated Scholes included except perhaps Evra but the Frenchman isn't playing well and has a World Cup hangover same as Roo if for differing reasons.

manusteve

VDS
Rafael
Vidic
Rio (Evans until Rio returns)
Evra
Fletcher
Carrick
Scholes/Giggs
Valencia
Nani
Rooney

And don't play 4 in midfield. It exposes the defenders too much.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
VDS
Vidic
Evans (until Rio's fit)
Evra
Fletcher
Nani
Scholes
Rooney

Berlinknives

Kuszczak
Hargreaves
Smalling
DeLaet
Fabio
Bébé
Gibson
Cleverley
Obertan
Owen
Macheda

CnutOfAllCnuts

Bald Boring Cnut
van der Sar

Rafael
Evra
Vidic
Evans

Valencia
Scholes
Fletcher
Nani

Rooney
Berbatov

I'm always right

I can only think of two players who are nailed on for their position at the moment game after game.

VDS and Vidic

I only don't say Rooney because he is currently unwell and probably in the worst form of his life. The rest will always be rotated Scholes included except perhaps Evra but the Frenchman isn't playing well and has a World Cup hangover same as Roo if for differing reasons.
Evra isn't playing well.... wtf??

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
van der Sar

Rafael
Evra
Vidic
Evans

Valencia
Scholes
Fletcher
Nani

Rooney
Berbatov
This.

However since we have to rotate I'd like the following players to start the tougher games:

Rooney
Nani
Evra
Vidic

Scholes and Berbatov depending whether we play two in the middle or three, and two upfront or one.