wolvored

Bestie, then Hill, then Robbo. Robbo best player to play for Utd imo

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Big Pete.

big rons sovereign

Jesper. I was a scrawny left footed winger. Plus he bagged a hat trick my first time at old Trafford.
That and because all the Scouse supporting twatbags round my way used to call it me as an insult.

poleglass red

Norman Whiteside was my hero when I first started to watch Utd, then during the Fergie era it would have been Keano

Yagami

Good post resistant
David Beckham. Spent hours trying to bend it like Becks, and copied all his hairstyles.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
George.
Denis.
Bobby.
Buchan. (Class act in a poor team)
Gordon.
Gerry Daly.
Pancho.
In the above order. Nobody compares to George though. A genius.

leet

Cole and Yorke. I was too young to remember Cantona properly, but these two made me fall in love with United.

marktan

Cristiano. I started watching foot regularly around when he signed, and I spend many an hour learning his tricks and practising his dribbling style. I became a decent dribbler basically by copying Ronaldo.

Inter Yer Nan

I had a few. Robson, Schmeichel, Giggs and Cantona were probably the first few. I remember getting a Schmeichel kit when I was about 8 and then a Cantona kit. I think Scholes became my favorite player not long after he broke into the team and I fecking loved Becks too but Scholes was my favorite player. Until then I'd liked a few players roughly the same.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Bryan Robson got me hooked on UTD and then so many heroes for the next 15 years. Cantona, Keane, RVN, Schmeichel, Vidic, Rooney, Ronaldo. We truly have been blessed over the years.

90 + 5min

Hard to tell. I liked lot of our players. Depends on what era. But if I would have to take one or at least two it would be McClair and Cantona when football made entrence on tv in my country. Beckham and Keane were two other guys that I liked later. But there are so many players in our club through those years that a liked very much. You write one name and than you know that you left out 50 others.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Loved Kanchelskis as a young kid and Keano as a teen. Keano was everything I wanted to be in a person until he left Ireland high and dry at the World Cup. He was right in some ways, we had the talent to go far in that tournament but the management was substandard at best

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Cantona - the perfect balance of class, talent and charisma. I fecking idolised the man.

Thaumaste

Nobody can match up to Cantona as far as being heroic to my young self. I desperately wanted to grow up to be 6 foot 2 just so I could be the same height as the King. Didn't make it, sadly.

But my first united hero was Steve Bruce, who I loved as a small child. And post-Cantona, Keane was the big hero, though I also idolised Stam a fair bit.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Showing my age now by declaring Bobby Charlton as my hero growing up, first saw him play live at Leicester in around 1962. Later on, George Best was someone who got you jumping up and down and was a joy to watch, my first visit to Old Trafford to see him play live was spellbinding, he was a genius, sadly a flawed genius. No comparing between Bobby and George. Bobby was the complete professional, and still respected world wide.
George was undoubtedly the best player I have ever seen, but of course he had his issues.
Bobby Charlton, not a great scorer of goals, a scorer of great goals!!!
A friend I know who lived in Manchester during the busby's years still says that George Best is the best player he's ever seen.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Lukkaku. Watching him doing stepovers mesmerized me.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Hughes. Scored the most important goals, the most spectacular goals, absolutely epitomised the club for me.

His career after United has been like watching a loved one descend into an addiction. You know it’s nothing to do with you but it’s painful nonetheless.

vidic blood & sand

Ray Wilkins first, then Robbo, Whiteside, Stapleton, and Olsen. Robbo was god of the 80s.
Never idolised any after that, but Giggs was special among many special players.

diarm

Cantona is the only answer. If I had been born 20 years earlier it would still be Cantona.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Ray Wilkins first, then Robbo, Whiteside, Stapleton, and Olsen. Robbo was god of the 80s.
Never idolised any after that, but Giggs was special among many special players.
Giggs has to be the most underrated United player of all time. So many younger fans witnessed the top tier left midfielder in his latter years that his legacy is soured somewhat. His off field sh1t sours it further.

Ryan Giggs between the years of 91-94 (plus change) was nightmareish. Easily the best winger I’ve ever seen. Anyone going back now looks at statistics and just doesn’t get it. He was unplayable. Just insanely talented and exciting.

He evolved year on year and was absolutely a better overall player from 96 onwards but my god he was phenomenal for the first few years of his career

black country red

First was George best then Stuart Pearson followed by robbo last but not least king Eric who still is my united hero