Youssoufa Moukoko

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Paulo Texeira (licensed agent in Portugal & Journalist) - The Moukoko case is not only serious, it is extremely serious. Me, who is used to seeing age faking, I have the document in hand & can say that this is the biggest ever in football. 2 dates of birth, 2 fathers, 2 mothers, prison is in the air.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
I think it matters if you buy an 18 year old prodigy with a 15 year career to share together at a premium but to actually have bought a mediocre 28 year old that is about to start declining in value.
It's like a pyramid scheme. Yeah, you get conned buying him but play along and sell him on to the johhny and sally's of this world and its only the come lately's who's screwed. Once you invest, if it's a lie you fight on that lie.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Football’s tin foil hat conspiracy theory crew knows no bounds :angel:
It's not a conspiracy theory anymore when 21 U17 players out of 30 failed the age test for the Cameroon U17 AFCON team. It's even less a conspiracy theory when you look at pictures of him at alledgedly 12 years old playing for the U17 team in Dortmund. Add the fact he was crushing the U17 at 13 years old in a way that is probably unheard of, you can legitimately wonder.

Doesn't mean he's lying though, some players do look older (Lukaku did for exemple, but he's very tall, Robben looks like he's 35 five since he's 24 etc.) but it's far from unreasonnable to be suspicious, especially when you plan on investing millions on someone.

Last edited:

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
It's not a conspiracy theory anymore when 21 U17 players out of 30 failed the age test for the Cameroon U17 AFCON team. It's even less a conspiracy theory when you look at pictures of him at alledgedly 12 years old playing for the U17 team in Dortmund. Add the fact he was crushing the U17 at 13 years old in a way that is probably unheard of, you can legitimately wonder.

Doesn't mean he's lying though, some players do look older (Lukaku did for exemple, but he's very tall, Robben looks like he's 35 five since he's 24 etc.) but it's far from unreasonnable to be suspicious, especially when you plan on investing millions on someone.
The conspiracy theory comment was about the poster insinuating that the age fraud thing is BS & it’s come out to drive his price down which is utterly ridiculous.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich

For me the most eyebrow raising thing still is that he had a 17yo girlfriend when being 13. :wenger:

mu4c_20le

For me the most eyebrow raising thing still is that he had a 17yo girlfriend when being 13. :wenger:
He was already making waves at that age. If laws weren't an issue I'm sure wouldn't have a problem pulling even older girls

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Is it really a conspiracy theory?

You have a "father" that is bringing his

18 when he was 12...
I honestly think that the poster who was claiming that the story is "BS":

I bet this BS is resurfacing just to make him less marketable as his contract runs out soon and he is set to leave on a free
Is certainly tin foil hat levels of football conspiracy theory, do you think anyone would risk a possible criminal conviction of age fraud or even libel for alleging age fraud for the sake of "driving a price down" on a player. It's ridiculous.