Youth Reports

oskarutd

16 e INTERNATIONAL MARVELDTOERNOOI

Trained competitions SUPERSPORT – FEYENOORD AND MANCHESTER UNITED

In the weekend of 27 t/m 29 May 2005 finds the 16 e International Marveldtoernooi place on sport park The Elshof to Groenlo. Two of the international sympathetic teams, to know Supersport – Feyenoord and Manchester United, will longer time in Groenlo remain.

Supersport – Feyenoord comes on Tuesday 17 May a. s. on. They are then however all single days in the Netherlands. In the little finger star weekend, they participated at a three daily youth tournament in Venlo. This team remains for a period of 14 days on Marveld Recreation in Groenlo and well of 17 t/m 30 May 2005. Next to the finishing of various training on the sport park, the participating at the youth tournament of Blue – Yellow '55 in Oath on Saturday 21 May a. s and the developing of various recreational activities will they on Tuesday 24 May a trained competition play against De County. The competition begins round 19.30 hour and is played on the field of football association S. V. Grilled to Groenlo.

Manchester United will remain the week after the International Marveldtoernooi yet in Groenlo. For their departure on Friday 3 June 2005, they will finish and will play that week yet a number of training also they a friendly competition against De County. This competition will be played on Wednesday 1 June 2005 and begins round 19.30 hour on sport park The Elshof. Both competitions are freely accessible. Before more information: www.marveld.info.

oskarutd

The Milk cup 2005

THE 2005 DRAW IS MADE
17 May 2005

The draw for the opening days of competition atthe 2005 Milk Cup were made at the Odyssey in Belfast by Chelsea stars Arjen Robben and Mikael Forssell.

The line up in the three competitions is:

ELITE SECTION

Monday, August 1 – Brazil v USA; Cameroon v Northern Ireland. Wednesday, August 3 – Brazil v Northern Ireland; Cameroon v USA.

PREMIER SECTION

Monday, August 1 – Jomo Cosmos v Cherry Orchard; South African School of Excellence v Co. Antrim; BK Callies (SA) v Co. Fermanagh; Feyenoord v Shamrock Rovers; Barcelona v Botafogo; FC Porto v Otago; Benfica v Livingston; CSKA Moscow v Cruz Azul (Mexico); Chelsea v Co. Tyrone; Manchester Utd v Co. Londonderry; Sheffield Utd v Co. Down; Newcastle Utd v Co. Armagh.

Tuesday, August 2 – Benfica v Cherry Orchard; Barcelona v Shamrock Rovers; CSKA Moscow v Co. Fermanagh; Porto v Co. Antrim; Sheffield Utd v BK Callies (SA); Newcastle Utd v South African School of Excellence; Chelsea v Feyenoord; Manchester Utd v Jomo Cosmos (SA); Botafogo v Co. Londonderry; Cruz Azul v Co Tyrone; Otago v Co. Down; Livingston v Co. Armagh.

JUNIOR SECTION

Monday, August 1 - Stoke City v Cherry Orchard; Hearts v Home Farm; Ipswich Town v Dundalk Schoolboys; AIK Stockholm v Queen of the South; Liaoning (China) v Hibernian; Maccabi Haifa (Israel) v Kilmarnock; Everton v Co. Down; Crewe Alexandra v Co. Londonderry; Swindon Town v Co. Antrim; CSKA Moscow v Co. Armagh; CBF Esperanca (Brazil) v Co. Tyrone; Costa Rica v Co. Fermanagh.

Tuesday, August 2 – Swindon Town v Kilmarnock; Crewe Alexandra v Hibernian; Everton v Queen of the South; Home Farm v Costa Rica; Cherry Orchard v CSKA Moscow; Dundalk Schoolboys v CBF Esperanca; Ipswich Town v Co. Fermanagh; Stoke City v Co Tyrone; Hearts v Co. Armagh; Co. Down v Maccabi Haifa; Co Antrim v AIK Stockholm; Co. Londonderry v Liaoning (China).

Looking Busy

Can I suggest that now the youth season is over that a new thread start for next season as this thread is way to large to trail through to find a consistant trend of some players occuring

Neil Thomson

I never expected the youth reports to be so popular when I first started them off two years ago--dead happy that this year, when I've not been able to do contribute (been in Thailand all year) that its reached 32 pages!

I personally feel we could have a forum dedicated to youth and reserves.

Will be interesting to see how much it gets contributed to next season when everyone ditches MUTV because of Glazer...

Still thinking of a name

Neil Thomson said:
I never expected the youth reports to be so popular when I first started them off two years ago--dead happy that this year, when I've not been able to do contribute (been in Thailand all year) that its reached 32 pages!

Will be interesting to see how much it gets contributed to next season when everyone ditches MUTV because of Glazer...
Not everyone is ditching it though.

DJH

Neil Thomson said:
It'd get more posts than the first team forum with the way things are going.

Every second thread in here is about Rossi, Jones, Martin, the youth's latest trophy win, lets give this youth a chance, what bout this one, we've signed a 13 year old!, This ones going to jail! etc...

Dubai_Devil

Neil Thomson said:

The reserves are great, there are quite a few of us in here who regularly watch the youth teams, then there are the likes of feck and ManUtdMrs who actually go to many of the matches, and also the antwerp folk who report on our players over there. I think the majority of people who post in here will still have MUTV next year or still be going to the matches so it should be just as long next time around.

Neil Thomson

Dubai_Devil said:
The reserves are great, there are quite a few of us in here who regularly watch the youth teams, then there are the likes of feck and ManUtdMrs who actually go to many of the matches, and also the antwerp folk who report on our players over there. I think the majority of people who post in here will still have MUTV next year or still be going to the matches so it should be just as long next time around.
You just gave me an idea...
https://www.redcafe.net/showthread.php?p=1347622#post1347622

very Ruud

Spam, Spam, Spam....
What are youre opinions on the finnish lad Puustinen?

I have never seen him play so I´d like to know if you think he´ll make it or if he isnt good enough.

Olli

very Ruud said:
What are youre opinions on the finnish lad Puustinen?

I have never seen him play so I´d like to know if you think he´ll make it or if he isnt good enough.
"Crap" seems to be general opinion around here. I know he's a twat, if that helps.

Incidentally, I saw a Toni Kolehmainen, 16 years of age, play yesterday. Off to Blackburn in a few months. Future international, mark my words. :smirk:

very Ruud

Spam, Spam, Spam....
Olli said:
Incidentally, I saw a Toni Kolehmainen, 16 years of age, play yesterday. Off to Blackburn in a few months. Future international, mark my words. :smirk:
Does he play div 2 football in youre local team?