You've been given (insert relevant Qatar money) to spend on players. Make us champions ...

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Raya, Kane and Bellingham. I actually think we only need 3 very good players and we're set, rest of the team looks good.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He needed to develop his game so much to play for a top side like United. Obviously I’m also taking account of the full year he’s had out of football. It’s massive.

Expect him to have a journeyman career even if he does come back here. Takes more than just talent.

We need more attackers like Bernardo Silva for example who are well rounded and have end product to truly succeed as a team. What I’ve seen of Antony’s productivity even at Ajax he’s not the answer on the attacking front.
He already played for a top club like United and was one of our top scoring teenagers ever.

Legendary

Without Sales:

Victor Osimhen (ST) - £100
Jude Bellingham (CM) - £100
Jurrien Timber (CD/RB) - £50
Robert Sanchez (GK) - £50

After additional sales: (Marital - £30, Maguire - £40, VandeBeek - £20, De Gea - £20, Mctomminay - £40, Wan-Bissaka - £30, Elanga - £40)

Declan Rice (CDM) - £100
Gvardiol (CD) - £90

redNATION

£300m ?? The Qataris aren’t cheapskates, it’ll be closer to £500m they’ll spend on they squad, there’s no way they’re coming to the league to be shown up by Abu Dhabi fc.

Red00012

Without Sales:

After additional sales: (Marital - £30, Maguire - £40, VandeBeek - £20, De Gea - £20, Mctomminay - £40, Wan-Bissaka - £30, Elanga - £40)

Declan Rice (CDM) - £100
Gvardiol (CD) - £90
Declan Rice feck me are we still talking about him

lex talionis

Kane and Bellingham would do the job. But we'll also need to add depth with some players we've never heard of before but rate highly on proper scouting reports.

For example, we need a CB to replace Maguire, but would be a squad man behind Lindelof. (Not sure what the future holds for Tuanzebe.) A straight up replacement for McShitmypantsinay. And replacements for Martial and Elanga, the former bordering on farce, to backup Kane. I like what I see in Amad and Pellistri, but I have no idea whether they fit into ETH's plans.

But the primary task is strengthening the first XI -- Kane and Bellingham. Whether that's actually possible is an entirely different question.

Red Stone

Without Sales:

Declan Rice (CDM) - £100
Gvardiol (CD) - £90
But what are we going to do with the remaining £299,999,730?

Irwin99

Not even sure 300 million is necessary. It's obvious to everyone but if you add two world class players, one in the striking role and the other a midfielder beside Casemiro and it's suddenly a really powerful team. Maybe a new keeper as well. I would imagine that would be closer to 150-200 million.

Squad depth at fullback and another forward might be worth thinking about too.

whitbyviking

I’d bung £20m to city’s lawyers to get them to throw the case and relegate the feckers

Todd

Without Sales:

Declan Rice (CDM) - £100
Gvardiol (CD) - £90
1) Bellingham I understand, because with a midfield 3 of Casemiro, Bellingham, and Bruno we'd be in great shape...but why Rice? 100 million for a player who wouldn't be first choice?

2) What club are gonna pay 40 million for Elanga? In a world in which Timber, a very good player who can be a regular starter for many top clubs, is only worth 50 million, a kid like Elanga who almost always looks poor when he plays is worth maybe 15 million.

Alek M

Da manic one
I would get Bellingham at all cost. He would be the foundational in our midfield with an eye yo goal.

We can improvise other positions but he is the next big thing and would love to get him.

Mwooyo

Ruben neves
Alan varela
Raya
Disasi from monaco
Ivan toney
Neymar

Sell maguire, mctominay, martial, van de beek, wan bissaka and sancho.

RopersReturn

This summers Shopping list, (any 3 from the list below)

- Frenkie de Jong
- Jude Bellingham
- Victor Osimhen
- Hakimi
- Timber
- Kvaratskhelia
- Sabitzer (offer permanent contract)
- Kyle Walker-Peters

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Without Sales:

Declan Rice (CDM) - £100
Gvardiol (CD) - £90
Cheap deals!

mu4c_20le

This summers Shopping list, (any 3 from the list below)

- Frenkie de Jong
- Jude Bellingham
- Victor Osimhen
- Hakimi
- Timber
- Kvaratskhelia
- Sabitzer (offer permanent contract)
- Kyle Walker-Peters
Sabitzer suddenly feels underwhelming considering the possibilities

r1z3mu

Victor Osimhen - £115 and Jude Bellingham - £100. Everything else is irrelevant. We'll become contenders.

MetoTTT

Competent people in every department of the club. Back the manager. No Galacticos, ridiculous wages and kind of Nacer to manage the club, please!

mshnsh

I'd get Messi for a season to piss Ronaldo and his fanboys. Plus, I think he is still capable of taking us to another level.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Frenkie de Jong
Victor Osimhen
Sabitzer ( as a squad option)

Rest dependent in our sales. Lets not derail our progress by doing wholesome changes.

hp88

Think we will go in for Kane, there's something about him which makes me think he can help us win the league.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Would be massive neglect if with all this money we didn't get a capable backup for Casemiro. I know he's obviously WC but we just look like a completely different side without him

mshnsh

PSG was a silly move but he can still turn it up. Any big champions league game he's the thorn in their side. Problem is Neymar hasn't reached Messi and Ronaldo peak levels so people tend to think of him as some sort of flop but he's an incredible player
Outside of goals, Neymar >> prime CR7. Factos.

Amsterdam Devil

Timber
Bellingham
De Jong
Mbappe
Gvardiol

Good goalie
Good left back

(stop dreaming……)