Zlatan heading to Manchester for talks

Kelvin

Oh please not, he is over-rated and dwell on the ball too much for my liking.

Kinky Melinky

:yawn:

The speculation is reaching an whole new level. Every striker is going to be linked to United from now until we buy

Il Tulipo Nero

translation please.
A dramatic vary can be være underway. TO those days put Manchester United in connection with Carlos Tevez from West Him , that too Inter should be after. They english newspapers writing , that Inter is distinct to that bid up against 400 millions features by Tevez , while United ’kun’ vil pay for 150 millions features. Very thing , that Inter is out for argentine , brings that business to a rødglødende pale. Indkast.dk's spring narrator today , that the swedish aggressor Zlatan Ibrahimovic you go is noted to a flies at way from London to Manchester. Swedish talked by another body to the plane , and he should ostensibly orchard told the person , that he should to Manchester to sell by the city greatly club Manchester United. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has sometime to the spring been set in connection with Real Madrid and Milan , while Manchester United have been here set in connection with a fount from assailants that Saviola Eto’o Tevez Berbatov and Fernando Torres.
http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTr...+Berbatov+og+Fernando+Torres.&from=dan&to=eng

GIT Z RED

I think its bollocks. it was reported that Tevez prefers Inter and with them already securing Crespo for a while and having Adriano, Recoba and Cruz somebody has to go to make way add that to us looking for a striker = Lazy Journalisim!!

Kinky Melinky

€150 million for Ibrahimovic. Well worth the investment. I'd even pay €400 million for him

REd FUn DevIl

:yawn:

The speculation is reaching an whole new level. Every striker is going to be linked to United from now until we buy
exactly mate... i have heard that even Romario is gonna be linked to us...newspapers and net sites are not linking harry potter or shrek with us cause that would be too much :p

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
translation please.
Ok I will translate the "interesting" part of this bs story.

Indkast.dk's source today revealed that Zlatan yesterday was on a plane from London to Manchester and he said to a person on the plane that he is going to Manchester to negotiate with United.

:lol:

Eurotrash

It just says that according to their source, Zlatan was spotted on a plane from London to Manchester. The swede spoke to another person on the plane, and allegedly told this person he was heading for Manchester for negotiations with United.

Probably all BS.

My personal opinion about Zlatan is that he has tremendous skill. But any United success would depend on how well SAF can manage him. I think he is at the right club for him at the moment, Inter.

cinc

So if I understand this creepy translation, then the player told someone on the plane that he's to Manchester for talks.

:)

Next will be Ronaldinho, who's apparently dropped a receipt for a Manchester guide.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Gotta love silly season. Zlatan is a great player with a bit of Cantona about him, but he is somewhat injury prone. And he's not coming here.

Il Tulipo Nero

Zlatan famous quotes from various different interviews over the years

Reporter: "You've got some scars on your face, Zlatan. What happened?"
Zlatan: "You´ll have to ask your wife about that"

Reporter: "Is there anything in the world that could stop you from becoming no 1 in the world?"
Zlatan: "An injury."

Reporter: "What did you give your girlfriend as an engagement gift?"
Zlatan: "What she got? She got Zlatan."

Reporter: "If I say Anders Svensson and Kim Källström, what do you say?"
Zlatan: "Zlatan."

legend!! :lol:

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
Zlatan famous quotes from various different interviews over the years

Reporter: "You've got some scars on your face, Zlatan. What happened?"
Zlatan: "You´ll have to ask your wife about that"

Reporter: "Is there anything in the world that could stop you from becoming no 1 in the world?"
Zlatan: "An injury."

Reporter: "What did you give your girlfriend as an engagement gift?"
Zlatan: "What she got? She got Zlatan."

Reporter: "If I say Anders Svensson and Kim Källström, what do you say?"
Zlatan: "Zlatan."

legend!! :lol:

Oh feck me!
Shades of Cantona. I love it!!:lol:

Arc

The old Zlatan might feck up our dressing room... but I hear he has improved after leaving Juve for Inter, where the football suits his style rather than sitting back and defend. He's had a great season.

Jacob

Zlatan Ibrahimovic ey? :smirk:

One of the strikers I'd love us to have

Zlatan, Trezeguet, Torres or Anelka.

Cold_Boy

Brilliant Striker.Shit attitude.

Would be an excellent signing if Fergie can handle him.