Zlatan heading to Manchester for talks

Marcus

The old Zlatan might feck up our dressing room... but I hear he has improved after leaving Juve for Inter, where the football suits his style rather than sitting back and defend. He's had a great season.
I want a bastard of an assasin to lead our frontline. Someone with a cold heart and a relentless pursuit for goal. I'm sorry but he is everything Saha is not. You know how Ronaldo puts in penalties regardless of whether they were soft or not? I want a striker just like that. Zlatan totally reminds me of Cantona or Di Cannio. Yes, Cantona could have killed our dressing room with his baggage but he did not.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Ibrahimovic would be a great signing in my opinion. What a shite article though. :lol:

Hellboy

Canto was waybe arrogant but he always gave 100 % on the pitch, not Ibrahimobitch, who is surely talented but what a lazy cnut.

UBERScholes

I'd find it flattering if someone hard rubbed agai
Would be an interesting signing, if we could sort out his attitude he'd be amazing in our system, he has the presence and speed, creativity and skill and he'll score goals as well. Besides his laziness and inconsistancy we'd need to develop his team ethic as well though

Man-United

I would rather have his team mate in Sweden, Johan Elmander. He's been excellent in the french league for Toulouse and also good in the national team, scored two goals against my home country Denmark in Copenhagen last week.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
ability-wise he is up there with the best, shite attitude but he is the closest thing to cantona that the world has to offer would be a great signing if he sorts that out

davisjw

Zlatan famous quotes from various different interviews over the years

Reporter: "You've got some scars on your face, Zlatan. What happened?"
Zlatan: "You´ll have to ask your wife about that"

Reporter: "Is there anything in the world that could stop you from becoming no 1 in the world?"
Zlatan: "An injury."

Reporter: "What did you give your girlfriend as an engagement gift?"
Zlatan: "What she got? She got Zlatan."

Reporter: "If I say Anders Svensson and Kim Källström, what do you say?"
Zlatan: "Zlatan."

legend!! :lol:
Alright an Eric!!! I hope he quotes poetry too!!!

He's really a fantastic striker when he's on game and I think Fergie can bring the best out of him. Is he what we need? That's for Fergie to decide..

ALX8725

reyalP maeT htuoY
Take Me Home, United Road. To The Place I Belong,
cheers mate. i' a bit dizzy though from reading the translation. the part i picked out is the site said he's flying from london to manchester. why from london?

he's ok. he can be as good as berbatov. but bit too big headed. bit like cantona when we first got him.
as good as Berbatov?? He is already much better than Berbatov.:nono::nono: I don't see why Inter would let him go unless it is for ridiculous amounts of money. Is he unhappy at Inter or something? I haven't seen any reports about it if he is.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Couldn't he play as a strong, tall target man, though?

Personally I would be content with two Rooney's. It is everyone else on here who seems set on replacing Ruud.
Its not ideal. You just have to have someone with the killer instinct up there.

Ibra is not as overrated as many may make him to be. I mean, he did well with Ajax, he did well with Juventus and he did well with Inter despite the last two are clubs which are very difficult to settle in (expecially Inter). The boy have everything, great technique, power and an eye to goal (despite not being a pure striker). Ok he does pass from barren runs (mainly because he is not a Ruud time of striker or because he had decided that because he is Zlatan he shouldnt pass the ball to anyone else) but apart from that he is quite a decent striker, probably much more techniqually gifted then Rooney himself.

Stating that he is a cnut and a mercenary. I mean dont be surprised that after a successful season he would come out saying that Benitez is a great manager and that he would love to play for Liverpool. FFS compared to him Anelka looks like Ole.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
The old Zlatan might feck up our dressing room... but I hear he has improved after leaving Juve for Inter, where the football suits his style rather than sitting back and defend. He's had a great season.
He is a time bomb. You pass months thinking that you have him in the bag and them caboom he comes out with some ridiculous statement in the media stating that your rival team's ex director was the best thing since garlic bread and that he misses not playing under his guidance.

yeaher

ability-wise he is up there with the best, shite attitude but he is the closest thing to cantona that the world has to offer would be a great signing if he sorts that out
i like your comparison to cantona, he does have the ability but wpuld it work at united? i think he could do quite well tbh

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
He won't leave Inter. I know he probably is a world class striker and i haven't seen alot of him at all but whenever i've seen him play he's been poor.

Danish Voice

Don't believe in anything from that site.

On the last day of the January transfer window they wrote that Peter Crouch had signed for Newcastle because somebody had told them so :lol::lol:

Dev

Not sure about this guy, he has flashes of brilliance but he is too inconsistent.

DocRockter

He could be our new striker I for one would love to see him signing to us...

But to think how much our strikers would get yellows if we had Zlatan, WayneR and Smudge all complaning to the refs..:lol::lol: Two maniacs and one whiner but all he CAN score +20 goals /season for sure and that´s all that matters..