Zlatan Ibrahimovic | Rises a day early

Carolina Red

Staff
Only he could pull that off on his debut. Such a legend.
That's the thing... how fecking else is Zlatan supposed to score his first goal in the USA?

I can imagine him thinking to himself as he sized it up... "If I fecking make this..."

Stu1975

He said it...
Los Angeles welcome to Zlatan!
When has he not delivered?

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
That's the thing... how fecking else is Zlatan supposed to score his first goal in the USA?

I can imagine him thinking to himself as he sized it up... "If I fecking make this..."
Only ever once saw him play live for PSG. Did feck all all game, then scored a worldie volley on the turn against Ajax in the UCL.

Carolina Red

Staff
I can imagine him thinking to himself as he sized it up... "When I fecking make this..."

Fixed it for you:D
:drool: This is true. ZlatGod knows the future.
Only ever once saw him play live for PSG. Did feck all all game, then scored a worldie volley on the turn against Ajax in the UCL.
He decided to perform a miracle to remind people of who he really is.

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
I can imagine him thinking to himself as he sized it up... "When I fecking make this..."

Fixed it for you:D
Zlatan wouldn't have been thinking about the goal today. He already envisioned it 20 years ago. About now he is considering which planet he will next teach football to!

jem

It's also amazing how quickly he gets his shirt off after that first goal.

Edit: just realized the clip I saw on si.com was slightly edited, but still...

Cantonagotmehere

Quick shout to maybe the best RC thread title ever. Well done.

Some big British journo was making fun of Zlatan and his lion mantra the other day. Man those pricks love to be break people down.

Happy for the big man. Not many like him.

promisedlanchiao

He's just a fecking genius. If he had come To Premier league five years, then he'd left as a PL legend.

I'm glad he came to the PL. English fans were the only fans who thought he was overrated.
This. The fact that he had already made himself a club hero for us who will never be forgotten in just about three quarters of a season speaks volumes.

Also, the Lion still has brilliant technique doesn't he:drool:. It seems scripted how he can pull one out of the bag on his debut and make people think of him as a world class player again just days after saying that he was done as a top player. And he's managed to do it in the MLS after one game:lol:!

Web of Bissaka

Got this from some site. Typical Zlatan, proving doubters wrong again.

Comeback win! Scored at dying minutes. :devil:Zlatan Galaxy FC.

Edit: Commentator "OH COME ON! COME ONN!!" and 2nd goal "Are You Serious!" :lol:

VanHaal'sRedArmy

His postmatch commentary was just as Zlatan:
"Can you imagine LAFC now winning 3-0, losing 4-3? It's not easy. But if they would have Zlatan, would be opposite." :D

RedPed

Whatabouter.
He looks really sharp. How come he wasn't getting a game here?? :confused:

ricky-romeo

still can't believe there will be no league tittle in England for Zlatan with United but that's not his fault at all.

glad he was a United player and hope he will win things in MLS.

BootsyCollins

My favorite player after the king.
So happy to have seen him in the red shirt.

He might not be the best player, but he does things noone else does , and he do it regualary.

A legend!

Take him to Russia.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
What a fecking goal. Like someone already said — looks scripted. If I would've seen this in a movie I would've cringed hard because of how lazy and unrealistic the script is :lol:

SpyLuke10

Well, he was pretty dreadful during his 7 games this season and was clearly dropped (with the word given to the public that he's not feeling 100% to save face) and yet he suddenly looks 10 years younger.
I wouldn't say he was terrible but he definitely looked a bit off, fully match fit but definitely not at full match sharpness, and this season we couldn't really afford to play him into form, assuming he can ever get back to like before the ACL injury.

chomsky89

Even With those 7 post-injury games, he still ended With some very Nice stats.
Making a goal/assist every 102minutes he played for United. Actually better stats than lukaku so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony Banta

Last Man Standing champion 2023/24
Zlatan: "I heard the crowd chanting "we want Zlatan, we want Zlatan." So I gave them Zlatan."

This guy.
This guy, talks the talk and definitely walks the walk. He has so much self belief.

R o o K

Wow, just wow. What a goal. Only he could have tried to score like that. True legend.

Dan

Got this from some site. Typical Zlatan, proving doubters wrong again.

Comeback win! Scored at dying minutes. :devil:Zlatan Galaxy FC.

Edit: Commentator "OH COME ON! COME ONN!!" and 2nd goal "Are You Serious!" :lol:
Wow, just wow!

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
He’s in a better place now. :(

Seriously, that LA sun, fans enjoying what they’re watching, it’s like a different sport altogether to the Premier League.

Hopefully he can carry on like that over there for a couple of seasons.

Red_Aaron

He'll have an absolute ball out there, they'll be plenty more clips to enjoy

Glad he played for us but definitely regret it wasn't 10 years earlier under saf, we'd have got him a CL I'm sure

Cloud7

I really am glad that he was with us, even for a short period of time. Proper Star is Ibra.

Willing to bet he’s going to score quite a few of his trademark worldies out there.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
I swear he'll be starring in Hollywood movies soon.

cyberman

The keeper had a shocker there.
I didn't know Cole was still playing, I'd say he's loving LA life!