Zlatan

AlgerianRed

Originally posted by Neil Thomson:
<strong>He scored 4 last night. :D </strong><hr></blockquote>
Ok, so it is a good start, so I hope Blackburn may be interested now. Lets hope they bite and pay SAF the 1.5-2 mils he secretly want for him
;)

AlgerianRed

Originally posted by Raoul:
<strong>That means nothing to Panic Buyer.</strong><hr></blockquote>
Or to record books ;) but it is a good start and I mean it.Let us hope he scores more where and when it matters and hopefully against Arses and Liveshits, But I still doubt it. This might also get other teams intrested and we may get 20-30% of our money back. :)

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Originally posted by ALGred:
<strong>
Ok, so it is a good start, so I hope Blackburn may be interested now. Lets hope they bite and pay SAF the 1.5-2 mils he secretly want for him
;) </strong><hr></blockquote>

Fergie supports him and obviously still believes in him, which is good news for Diego. He'll continue to improve and his progress will be accelerated as he gains confidence after knowing that most Reds support him.

AlgerianRed

<strong>
Fergie supports him and obviously still believes in him, which is good news for Diego. He'll continue to improve and his progress will be accelerated as he gains confidence after knowing that 'MOST REDS SUPPORT HIM'.</strong><hr></blockquote>
WE all do, Equally, some more equal than others. Some like me lost patience and do not see anything good coming out of him, and I am not only talking about scoring goals here. I just hope I am wrong. But I am and others are still entitled to voice our opinions.

AlgerianRed

<strong>Let's talk about Zlatan. ;)
8-10m imo.</strong><hr></blockquote>

That is my estimate too, this will keep the door open for a 15-20m big buy later, i.e Cisse or Chev. :D

lchk

<strong>

I won't. The match starts in 3 hours. ;) </strong><hr></blockquote>

The only reason I quote him is because PK himself stated that he might try and go for him and escude next summer, coming from the man himself that carries quite a bit of weight, more so than from SAF.

Give us a fair review on him.

lchk

<strong>I've watched him before Itchy...but not in a while. Looking forward to it.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yeah especially given the fact that he could very well be playing for us next season.

Jesper

Zlatan was acting very weird and arrogant at the press conference yesterday (Sweden are facing Hungary this weekend). Just when I was trying to convince you folks how much more mature Zlatan has become these days... ;)

Murt

Originally posted by Jesper:
<strong>Zlatan was acting very weird and arrogant at the press conference yesterday (Sweden are facing Hungary this weekend). Just when I was trying to convince you folks how much more mature Zlatan has become these days... ;) </strong><hr></blockquote>

Did you see him on Lilla Sport Spegeln (dont laugh ;) ) yesterday?
I think he was acting weird because he doesnt trust the swedish press after the recent aftonbladet incident and rightly so too.

Jesper

Originally posted by Murt:
<strong>

Did you see him on Lilla Sport Spegeln (dont laugh ;) ) yesterday?
I think he was acting weird because he doesnt trust the swedish press after the recent aftonbladet incident and rightly so too.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Nope, I must have missed that... ;) Do they still run Tom & Jerry on Lilla Sportspegeln? :p Anyways, I totally agree that he has all the reasons to be pissed at the Swedish media; the lazy bastards just seemed to make up that story...

Murt

Originally posted by Jesper:
<strong>

Nope, I must have missed that... ;) Do they still run Tom & Jerry on Lilla Sportspegeln? :p .</strong><hr></blockquote>
They do actually, me young fella loves it.