Revealed: What Carlos Tevez really said at his Manchester City press conference

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
:lol: The bit about the chimp smoking the pipe.

Cina

"I won't even tell you what he put when he tried texting 'aunt' "

:lol:

Cina

Seriously though, the feckers been in England 3 years and he still needs a translator.

He must be awfully stupid

Count Duckula

Seriously though, the feckers been in England 3 years and he still needs a translator.

He must be awfully stupid
He played in Brazil for three years or so, too, and didn't pick up a single word of Portuguese. He says his daughter knows more English than him, and she's five years old or thereabouts.

Addis

Beckham, in toward Schmeichel, it's come for Dwigh
He played in Brazil for three years or so, too, and didn't pick up a single word of Portuguese. He says his daughter knows more English than him, and she's five years old or thereabouts.
Seriously, wtf?

Admittedly I'm not great at languages, but when on holiday I tend to pick up the basic phrases easily, after 3 years of being immersed in English culture surely he must be able to answer some simple questions.

At least Nani was very happy about his first tit-el.

Tevez's Mum

Kia Joorabchian's Ho!
He clearly understood some of those questions. I think languages are easier to understand than speak. He speaking is limited to basic phrases clearly. Should of improved more.

Having said that I know from living in the philippines for 2 months that languages are incredibly hard to pick up. I am rubbish at Togalog thats for sure. I am rubbish at languages full stop, so I don't think I would be much better in his situation with his upbringing.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus

It's easier for children to learn languages than adults by the way.
It is but the fact that he works in England and barely speaks a word of English is shocking. 3 years is more than enough time to pick up a fair understanding of the language. My cousin lived in Spain for a year and now she speaks better Spanish than I do English

And I don't think he understood some of those questions so much as understood individual words like 'text' he has probably heard that word a lot over the last few weeks and was expecting it to pop up.

Tevez's Mum

Kia Joorabchian's Ho!
It is but the fact that he works in England and barely speaks a word of English is shocking. 3 years is more than enough time to pick up a fair understanding of the language. My cousin lived in Spain for a year and now she speaks better Spanish than I do English

And I don't think he understood some of those questions so much as understood individual words like 'text' he has probably heard that word a lot over the last few weeks and was expecting it to pop up.
If you counted his upbringing and where he came from then its not all that hard to understand why he isn't very good at languages or isn't very educated.

dave2528

If you counted his upbringing and where he came from then its not all that hard to understand why he isn't very good at languages or isn't very educated.

There are plenty of people who grew up in less than ideal circumstances that become very educated and very successful.

I know he's your little man and all Mum but just say it, he's as dumb as a box of rocks.

Tevez's Mum

Kia Joorabchian's Ho!

There are plenty of people who grew up in less than ideal circumstances that become very educated and very successful.

I know he's your little man and all Mum but just say it, he's as dumb as a box of rocks.
Yes but also many people grow up in the worst part of Argentina and don't receive a great education, meaning they don't do as well. He isn't clever at all. Having said that I don't really know the guy to comment.

All I know is that I have had an excellent education, and I struggled to learn any language. :D

Bearded but no genius

Yes but also many people grow up in the worst part of Argentina and don't receive a great education, meaning they don't do as well. He isn't clever at all. Having said that I don't really know the guy to comment.

All I know is that I have had an excellent education, and I struggled to learn any language. :D
So he goes and finds ANOTHER thread to do his hero worshiping.

You couldn't make it up...

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."

All I know is that I have had an excellent education, and I struggled to learn any any fecking cop-on. :D
Damn right!

This man's more fecking sense :eek:

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish

So you just know him to see then is it????

I thought you were best mates with the wee bollox :confused:

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
This constant ball licking from Tevez's Mum a.k.a KingLaw is getting boring now
You reckon man?

I'm having great craic - its beyond belief & as Jason says:

"So he goes and finds ANOTHER thread to do his hero worshiping.

You couldn't make it up..."

I think yer man TM needs to stop wanking over his Tevez #32 shirt - the City one that is!

Bread

Ronaldo grew up in equally poor circumstances and speaks fluent english

Bread

So did I :( but I've been spoken the queens england since I was twice :)
I didnt grow up in poor circumstances but i speak english like it was my home language/

Yup, he adapted to English lifestyle quite well, and always felt confidence.

I think Mum should carry on as he is. It's quite funny, so we shouldn't have a go at him for it.
yer he did, seemed to pick up everything well and his english is good. yer we should just leave him to talk about tevez inbetween wanks over him

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
You reckon man?

I'm having great craic - its beyond belief & as Jason says:

"So he goes and finds ANOTHER thread to do his hero worshiping.

You couldn't make it up..."

I think yer man TM needs to stop wanking over his Tevez #32 shirt - the City one that is!
He's a hypocrite, says something like " I don't know the guy" but he still makes comments as if he knew him