£25m Tevez Is Fergie Target To Replace Van

Cold_Boy

The opportunity to sign such world class player will not come easily and if we don't sign him now we never will.:(
he is similar to rooney and all that shit!:mad: we cannot miss out on tevez if he is available.
I bet in 2-3 years when he plays for some spanish or italian giants or the renties all of the people here will be crying how we didn't sign him.

redfromcanada

Even though Torres might be a better fit for United, is he a better player than Tevez? One must remember that United don't score as many goals off of headers as they used to, so that puts to rest the claim that Tevez is too short. Also keep in mind that if Rooney ever gets injured then what happens there? Tevez is a perfect replacement. Furthermore, class doesn't come along too often and from what I've seen of him, he has that in abundance. Perhaps buying Tevez would allow Fergie to loan out Rossi to allow him to develop properly.

Cold_Boy

redfromcanada said:
Even though Torres might be a better fit for United, is he a better player than Tevez? One must remember that United don't score as many goals off of headers as they used to, so that puts to rest the claim that Tevez is too short. Also keep in mind that if Rooney ever gets injured then what happens there? Tevez is a perfect replacement. Furthermore, class doesn't come along too often and from what I've seen of him, he has that in abundance. Perhaps buying Tevez would allow Fergie to loan out Rossi to allow him to develop properly.
well said!

DaSPOT

on his face is caused by puberty
some of you really didnt watch the world cup the best players for argentina were maxi rodriguez, messi, and tevez....tevez is in the rooney mold...his able to cross, make runs come in deep to get the ball...he plays just like rooney..have you seen his legs there trunks...and he has incredible upper body strength...his no pansy..his anger issues are up there with messi rooney ronaldo ....what more do u want ?? his a great player...if he comes hell be incredible in the prem...him rooney ronaldo up front(saha off the bench) he is not an out and out striker watch him play he got them skills.

Ringo 07

FFS Its got to be bollox.Why would we fork out on Tevez when we are desperate for a defensive midfielder. Hargreaves aint coming so God knows what were gonna do now.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
I think if hargreaves stays at munich then maybe something could come of it. He's a quality player, which you can never have enough of. Fergie is supposed to be a fan of him so with his profile being young, strong, settled in a relationship, who knows. He's not a ruud type goalscorer but he's a talented player. People say he's too simular to rooney but look if united or barca were offered a clone of rooney/ronaldhinio respectively they'd snap your hand off and then worry about what to do with them afterwards.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
If we have two 'battlers' up front do we need a 'true battler' in midfield?

Cold_Boy

Ringo 07 said:
FFS Its got to be bollox.Why would we fork out on Tevez when we are desperate for a defensive midfielder. Hargreaves aint coming so God knows what were gonna do now.
senna and tevez:drool:

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
I no longer believe in the existence of Tevez, concluding that it is part of an internet conspiracy by Youtube to take over the world.They have payed Corinthians and Argentina a large amount of money to keep up the charade.

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
Yeah, that's the United way..

You score and we'll score one more!

Would have an orgasm if we signed this ugly bastard!

SiYuan

Cafe Grandmaster 2008
Ringo 07 said:
We could get both Tevez and Mascherano..

as a transfer package..

and hopefully Corinthians will throw in a few goodies as well :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SiYuan

Cafe Grandmaster 2008
redfromcanada said:
Rooney is 20, Tevez is 22, Rossi is 19.

Otherwise, nice one candian.

yeaher

irishmanc said:
He's too similar to Rooney.
That is true, but to be honest if United had 11 players who played like Rooney they would not lose a game.

vijay

Im rude and disprespectful to the ladies of the fo
Similar to Rooney. :houllier: I doubt many of you have seen him play. Unlike Roonery he can also be played as the lone target forward as he is a strong finisher but he cannot impose himself on the opposition like Rooney. Both would compliment each other perfectly.

Rooney - 10
Tevez - 9.

:drool:

I dont think it would happen though.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
vijay said:
Similar to Rooney. :houllier: I doubt many of you have seen him play. Unlike Roonery he can also be played as the lone target forward as he is a strong finisher but he cannot impose himself on the opposition like Rooney. Both would compliment each other perfectly.

Rooney - 10
Tevez - 9.

:drool:

I dont think it would happen though.
Even if he could, i doubt he'd be the right man for United. Our main attacking threat comes from the wings. I just dont see him leading the line with his size, not in England

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Mainoldo said:
Forget Tevez we should go for his striking partner, leads the line better and has grown a lot in height since from what i can remember of him back in the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gSnYNsOwmY
Nilmar's a good player, but he doesn't have an EU passport, and he'd never get a permit as he doesn't play often enough for Brazil.

heffa

Big cow?
kanchelskis14 said:
What defensive work? :devil:
Defensive work in midfield has to be done by someone, otherwise you conceed lots of goals and even if you score lots of goals you don't win as many games as you should. Every team does some defensive work in midfield, just sometimes it is not done well.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
According to my mate who is a Milan fan, Tevez is keen on a move to Milan and will have medicals somewhere this week if they can agree a fee.

francobaresi

Sarni said:
According to my mate who is a Milan fan, Tevez is keen on a move to Milan and will have medicals somewhere this week if they can agree a fee.
bullshit

Mainoldo

WesBrownIsaGod said:
yeah, lets get a lyon reject instead of another top class young player, 10 out of ten mate, ten out of ten
He said himself he was too young to adapt at the time and so what it he never cut it that time, maybe Arsenal shouldn't have signed Milan reject Vieira, what the fuk were we doing signing Newcastle reject Louis Saha??

VoetbalWizard

Michel04 said:
Even if he could, i doubt he'd be the right man for United. Our main attacking threat comes from the wings. I just dont see him leading the line with his size, not in England
wee little mickey owen let the line at liverpool and has done so for england with good success.

Tevez-Rooney, dynamic, explosive, gifted....just a brilliant combination.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
tevez agent mentioned 3 clubs milan, munich and united and said there was NO preference, it's if we're interested that's the question? Are we?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
So, I see that he mentioned Milan.. And rumours have it that Milan are going to made the most concrete bid.

I doubt we'll be after him after spending over 30 million on two midfielders, Chelsea might have something to say though as they have no back-ups.

RedCanuck

25-mill sounds very high for a player from SA that insists on leaving. If a Tevez bid is going to happen, make it 30-35 for him and Mascherano.