£25m Tevez Is Fergie Target To Replace Van

francobaresi

You're talkin roughly 40 mill for Tevez and Hargreaves, we don't have that kind of money to throw around

It's one or the other, and it will be Hargreaves

Wish we could get both though, Tevez and Rooney would rip up the Prem

Mainoldo

I think we have more money than you think i would be suprised if we managed to raise them figures but i can't see Corinthians get 25m for a player that clearly wants out!! and i doubt the big clubs even cash rich Chelsea will pay it

Man-United

Hope he signs for AC Milan. I don't want Tevez to United. The transfer muppets should be happy if he come, but if Saha stays fit he and Rooney are class up front and Smith, Solskjaer, Rossi backup players.

Wes

Mainoldo said:
He said himself he was too young to adapt at the time and so what it he never cut it that time, maybe Arsenal shouldn't have signed Milan reject Vieira, what the fuk were we doing signing Newcastle reject Louis Saha??
for one viera made his name at milan, he was always going to be understudy to desially in that team, so he moved on, and two Saha got a move after some fantastic games against us for fulham, newcastle's policies have never made any sense anyhow.

i know what you're saying that we need someone leading the line, and i can agree with that, but if there a chance to get tevez, then why the feck should we get nilmar.

nilmar you say said he couldn't adapt in france, where loadsa brazillians play, what fecking chance has he got in the premiership? none

Longsden_7

One thing that gets me, how do people on here know how much SAF has to spend on players ?

Do you know something we dont ?

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
it's not entire muppetry to want tevez. People shouldn't be so silly. Ole is also 33. He cannot play forever. It's all about having options and as fergie says if you can bring someone in that's possibly better then what you got then do it. Tevez is a good player but ofcourse he's not always great. He's still young but it's all irrelevent if we're not interested

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
francobaresi said:
You're talkin roughly 40 mill for Tevez and Hargreaves, we don't have that kind of money to throw around

It's one or the other, and it will be Hargreaves

Wish we could get both though, Tevez and Rooney would rip up the Prem
disagree..think 40 mill is within reach..the problem is getting these players.

Tevez is pure class....Hargreaves?? how many options do we have there??
though I think he is certainly better than average...mind that is what I think of Carrick too.

Bref

Manchester United and Chelsea target Carlos Tevez is refusing to play for his club Corinthians as he continues to be linked with a move to Europe.

The Argentine international featured at the weekend against Botafogo, but he then told the Brazilian media that he had played his last game for the club.

He is now back in Buenos Aires and does not look as if he is in a hurry to return to Brazil as he was pictured at a rock festival and a move to Europe seems to be the prime motivation behind his actions.

Tevez's unofficial departure has not gone down well with the club, but coach Emerson Leao is not overly concerned about the player's absence.

"Our relationship has never got started," said Leao.

"But it is still too early to say anything. I don't want this getting in the way of my job, I am here to coach the team.

"I need to improve Corinthians and the more good players I have, the better.

"I'm not going to make allowances for those that don't deserve it. I arrived only a short time ago and have a two-year contract.

"Tevez has missed other training sessions so this is nothing new. From what I have seen, the team played 45 games last year and he played only 24.

"Does anyone understand what Tevez says when he speaks, because I don't.

"He is a citizen who has to answer for his own actions and he has no reason for his absence.

"Corinthians received no official notice and we need to work with concrete, reliable facts."

Corinthians confirmed that Tevez was AWOL.

"Tevez has not appeared," said Corinthians spokesperson Luciano Signorini:

"He has not called to give any reason why he has missed training. We don't know what is going on with him."

New of Tevez's unrest is sure to alert Sir Alex Ferguson and Jose Mourinho - both of whom have shown an interest.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=411696&CPID=103&clid=1&lid=&title=Tevez+goes+on+strike

WAZZA-UP

Striker10 said:
it's not entire muppetry to want tevez. People shouldn't be so silly. Ole is also 33. He cannot play forever. It's all about having options and as fergie says if you can bring someone in that's possibly better then what you got then do it. Tevez is a good player but ofcourse he's not always great. He's still young but it's all irrelevent if we're not interested
... reminds me of Evra, it was in a interview the other day and he said that he used to play puhing forward a lot but United has taught him sort out the back first then push forward when the opportunity arises... look how much better he was in the first game on Sunday, bit of United training and Tevez will be a world class striker for sure.

grahamo

If we could get Tevez we would WIN the prem this year. He holds the ball up very well allowing others to get forward. A little bit of United training and he'd be the finished article! The guy is the next Maradona. If SAF has a chance to sign him he should do it! The lad would be a legend at OT.

Wes

he's feckin good alright, with that we'd be in with a chance of champs league again aswell, if we're injury free and hargreaves/ a good dm comes aswell. "i have a dream..."

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Red Indian Chief Torn Rubber said:
Exchange Scholes with a DM and Rooney and Tevez' s positions then your on to something SPECIAL:D
Mouthwatering really. Ain't gonna happen but there's always hope. I am personally very satisfied with just Louis Saha at the moment. What form he has been in for the past 7 months. Was a creator today with an excellent cross for Ole to tap in.

Mainoldo

KingEric7 said:
Mouthwatering really. Ain't gonna happen but there's always hope. I am personally very satisfied with just Louis Saha at the moment. What form he has been in for the past 7 months. Was a creator today with an excellent cross for Ole to tap in.
I think we are all satisfied with Saha its just how long will Saha last plus Tevez has more talent!!

reelworld

And a Wayne Rooney. 2 Rooney's in one team equals invincibility for me.....
Exactly, there's no such thing as too much Rooney in a team. :D

Many have already forget that Rooney played as a lone forward when we fecked Arsenal 4-2 in Highbury 2 season back, and pretty much in our best run of that season. Worldclass player will adapt to situations, and Rooney got the ability to play any role of the front 2.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Until i see direct quotes i really won't believe a thing from the United perspective. Can't see him buying another forward after the type of displays we have been putting in recently. Wouldn't say no to Tevez though.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
For those who think he is too similar too Rooney: I having 2 Rooneys soooo bad?:smirk:
I wouldn't mind if we have 10 Rooneys in our team.

I like Rooney!

bbest

The Caf's worst songwriter
Agent says Tevez will play in england
The Tevez aggressor is each time next to the European soccer. Adrián Ruocco, entrepreneur of the Argentine, confirmed to the Placar Agency in the afternoon of this thursday that is in England negotiating the player with a club of the country.

Without citing the name of the team with which it negotiates, Ruocco only said that the future of Tevez must exactly be the Europe.

“It is very next to a club of England”, said the entrepreneur.

Still in this thursday, plus a rumor involving the aggressor of the Corinthians appeared in the européia press. New the possible destination would be the Rome, that obtained vacant in Liga of the Champions of the Europe thanks to the degradation of the Juventus in the last season.

While it waits the decision of its future, Tevez continues without appearing in the Corinthians. The official site of the athlete said that it already returned to Brazil, but in such a way the controllers of the São Paulo club how much of the MSI they do not confirm the information.

http://www.pernambuco.com/esportes/nota.asp?materia=2006824204629&assunto=19&onde=1

heffa

Big cow?
Chelsea would be a stupid move for both the player and the club. Ballack, Lampard, Makelele, Joe Cole,Shevchnko and Drogba are already in the first side not to mention players like Diarra, Robben, SWP, Essien and Obi Mikel in the wings. 12 doesn't fit into 6 positions on the pitch and if he comes someone has to go or miss out.
Though i guess Chelsea can waste money.

Mainoldo

83RedBalloons said:
He's off to chelski then
He said ENGLAND not Chelsea... have more faith muppets!! Remember he wears are kit on a regular basis!! even the training 1

WAZZA-UP

bbest said:
Agent says Tevez will play in england
The Tevez aggressor is each time next to the European soccer. Adrián Ruocco, entrepreneur of the Argentine, confirmed to the Placar Agency in the afternoon of this thursday that is in England negotiating the player with a club of the country.

Without citing the name of the team with which it negotiates, Ruocco only said that the future of Tevez must exactly be the Europe.

“It is very next to a club of England”, said the entrepreneur.

Still in this thursday, plus a rumor involving the aggressor of the Corinthians appeared in the européia press. New the possible destination would be the Rome, that obtained vacant in Liga of the Champions of the Europe thanks to the degradation of the Juventus in the last season.

While it waits the decision of its future, Tevez continues without appearing in the Corinthians. The official site of the athlete said that it already returned to Brazil, but in such a way the controllers of the São Paulo club how much of the MSI they do not confirm the information.

http://www.pernambuco.com/esportes/nota.asp?materia=2006824204629&assunto=19&onde=1

Sounds quite positive to me (the optimist, rather than the pesimist) The War Chest is Half Full :D

Wembley Red

93, 94, 96, 97, 99, 00, 01, 03, 07, 08, 09...10
The negative me says that chelsea are gonna offer him amazing things, and he might be blinded by the money

Or the positive me says he play for the team he likes, Gabby will put in a good word, and he will be assured of more games with us than Chelsea

You know it makes sense Carlos!

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
malcolm31337 said:
The negative me says that chelsea are gonna offer him amazing things, and he might be blinded by the money

Or the positive me says he play for the team he likes, Gabby will put in a good word, and he will be assured of more games with us than Chelsea

You know it makes sense Carlos!
Chelsea will outbid United like they did with Robben,Duff and Essien and then the player has no choice, he has to accept Chelseas offer because he wants away from Brazil.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
djemba's arse said:
I'm really looking forward to september 1st. No more Tevez this, Mascherano that. It'll be bliss I tell you!
Keep away from the transfer forum - bliss is simple to attain...

Longsden_7

But Chelsea dont need him, it will be a case of "We have the cash, you dont" its throwing their toys out of the pram to get the best players.

Where would he fit it. Iam not saying that I want him at United, but it would be a waste of talent if he went to Chelsea, surely he could see that.

Mainoldo

Longsden_7 said:
But Chelsea dont need him, it will be a case of "We have the cash, you dont" its throwing their toys out of the pram to get the best players.

Where would he fit it. Iam not saying that I want him at United, but it would be a waste of talent if he went to Chelsea, surely he could see that.
The opportunities of playing 1st team football at Chelsea for Tevez would it not be the same situation for us also?? If anything he's the type of player Chelsea could do with!!

yamo123x

let's be real here ! fergie has been quoted talking up moves for senna and hargreaves, so clearly we want another mid not an att ! 8 goals in 2 games so far

for all we know this tevez talk could all be bull shit ! so let's not get carried away with it.
tevez is class act, but chelsea lost a game, all of a sudden panic and they need to spend more pointless money and waste another player's immediate career. Be sure even if we are the 'alleged' club talking to tevez chelsea will flash the cash and have their own way !