£25m Tevez Is Fergie Target To Replace Van

Outremangeur

i would fancy tevez, rooney, saha and ronaldo over eto, ronaldinho, deco and messi.

but thats just my opinion.
wont happen anyways so why get excited so early in the morning.

heffa

Big cow?
Outremangeur said:
i would fancy tevez, rooney, saha and ronaldo over eto, ronaldinho, deco and messi.

but thats just my opinion.
wont happen anyways so why get excited so early in the morning.
Fancying that we would have a better attack than Barca is alot different that having the best attack in the world by far.
Also Barca's depth up forward would obliderate ours.

Outremangeur

saviola wont stay imo, gudjohnsen is crap.

i think we would be better than them.
add the "by far" for dramatisation, and what i said makes 100% sense ;)

heffa

Big cow?
Outremangeur said:

I would take Gudjohnsen for United in a second. Saviola will stay in my opinion, atleast for the time been.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Number7 said:
It won't be us.

Up until today we've been focusing on Hargreaves...and Gill is in Monaco.
So was any director of team that participates in European competition. That leaves Tevez with an attractive option of joining Manchester City.

heffa

Big cow?
Sarni said:
So was any director of team that participates in European competition. That leaves Tevez with an attractive option of joining Manchester City.
Their back now, so he can go where he wants.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Outremangeur said:

You mad?! I've always thought he was one of Chelsea's best players and was fantastic when he was linked up with Hasselbaink. Much better than any of that Drogba crap.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Dont get your hopes up,it's becoming more and more obvious that he's joining Chelsea. Whether they need him or not, they dont give a shit as long as United dont get him.
He'd go to Rennes for one season, and I guess they'd probably sell Drogba to make room for Tevez. And I think he's stupid enough to accept Chelsea's offer and join them.

KingEric7

Michel04 said:
Dont get your hopes up,it's becoming more and more obvious that he's joining Chelsea. Whether they need him or not, they dont give a shit as long as United dont get him.
He'd go to Rennes for one season, and I guess they'd probably sell Drogba to make room for Tevez. And I think he's stupid enough to accept Chelsea's offer and join them.
http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=412379&CPID=103&clid=1&lid=&title=Tevez+confirms+English+interest

Looks like you are right. Why do they sign players just so others cannot get them. They have already signed Shevchencko and Kalou this window. Is that not enough. They are ruining football. I don't care who gets him now as long as it's not them. :mad: :mad:

KingEric7

Milan have signed Ricardo Oliveira now of Betis so that pretty much rules them out for Torres, Tevez or whoever they have been linked with.

heffa

Big cow?
KingEric7 said:
Milan have signed Ricardo Oliveira now of Betis so that pretty much rules them out for Torres, Tevez or whoever they have been linked with.
May i ask why? Then i'll tell you why not.

Classy Cannon

Left Back <font face="Arial"color="White"> in the
I've not seen that much of Tevez...just Youtube clips & the WC, but from what I have seen he looks quality. We'll never have a better chance to sign him than now, once he moves to Europe his price will rocket for any subsequent moves.

The same applies with Mascherano & as Corinthians manager has allegedly said he doesn't like the idea of having Argies in his team there has got to be an opportunity to get both. Let's face it how many players would want to carry on playing for a manager who doesn't want you in his team because of your nationality. Add to that the fact that the guy who is alleged to be the financial backing for Corinthians is supposed to hate Abramovich you can probably rule out Chelsea.

I don't think we'll get either of them, but there are reasons why we could.

KingEric7

Because they have now got Gilardino, Inzaghi, Oliveira, Amoroso and Piccolo competing for two positions. But with all the money from the Sheva transfer i wouldn't be surprised if they got someone else.

KingEric7

I suppose they also need to compete with inter's strike force aswell....

heffa

Big cow?
KingEric7 said:
Because they have now got Gilardino, Inzaghi, Oliveira, Amoroso and Piccolo competing for two positions. But with all the money from the Sheva transfer i wouldn't be surprised if they got someone else.
Amoroso isn't gooe enough for them and neither is Piccolo for one. Which leaves three to compete for two spots. Inzaghi is aging and although he is class he can't last too much longer being as good as he is.

Classy Cannon

heffa said:
Amoroso isn't gooe enough for them and neither is Piccolo for one. Which leaves three to compete for two spots. Inzaghi is aging and although he is class he can't last too much longer being as good as he is.
I agree they will be in for him, but I think the only way they will get him is by paying over the odds. His preference appears to be England, he's supposed to be best mates with Gabby, he's been pictured in a Utd shirt at at least 1 news conference, he would have a good chance of being a regular for us & our style off play is very similar to Argentina so he would slot right in.

Despite there being lots of pointers that Utd are the best option for him I still don't think we'll get him. Maybe that's because it's just the too good to be true rule, or maybe it's because I can't let go of the minute chance that we might still get Torres :mad:

Classy Cannon

heffa said:
Your draming about Torres Classy Cannon you have as much chance of marrying someone tommorow you have yet to meet.
Hope springs eternal, good fortune comes to those who wait!

Feedingseagulls

Jacob said:
We don't want nor need Tevez. Saha is pure fecking class, and Tevez could not be benched. A pairing of Rooney and Tevez wouldn't work too well, they are both similar and we wouldn't have any fecking height upfront.
Dennis Law would point out that that isn't necessarily a problem. :D

KingEric7

Feedingseagulls said:
Dennis Law would point out that that isn't necessarily a problem. :D
As good a headerer of the ball as we have ever had.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
From the noobies :

Irish-Red said:
According to record tv(Brazilian channel),we have clinched the signing of Carlos Tevez from Corinthians for $31 million dollars(US)
This works out at £16.5 million pounds
Sky channel 810 is Record TV, I'm watching it now, but I havent seen anything on it yet, so its probably bull. Just thought y'all would like to know :p Bloody newbies :nervous: .

heffa

Big cow?
Reapersoul20 said:
From the noobies :

Sky channel 810 is Record TV, I'm watching it now, but I havent seen anything on it yet, so its probably bull. Just thought y'all would like to know :p Bloody newbies :nervous: .
He will leave Corinthians just where is the question.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
heffa said:
He will leave Corinthians just where is the question.

Yep, it was coming for months though really. I just hope it isn't Chelsea.

I'm surprised Corinthians are doing so badly, I mean you'd imagine with Mascherano and Tevez alone, you'd be able to gain a respectable league spot. The rest of the team must suck :smirk: .

heffa

Big cow?
Reapersoul20 said:
Yep, it was coming for months though really. I just hope it isn't Chelsea.

I'm surprised Corinthians are doing so badly, I mean you'd imagine with Mascherano and Tevez alone, you'd be able to gain a respectable league spot. The rest of the team must suck :smirk: .
Two words:
1st word: Big round thing that we are all in.
2nd word: Something Manchester United win alot of.

BezsMaracas

Classy Cannon said:
Add to that the fact that the guy who is alleged to be the financial backing for Corinthians is supposed to hate Abramovich you can probably rule out Chelsea.
MSI is pretty much owned by Abramovich, who own 50% of Tevez and Mascherano. That was my understanding of it anyway.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
I'd just like to point out that the channel that has allegedly confirmed we have signed Tevez, is now showing a competition featring a grown man dressed in a baby costume, trying to do his best impression of a baby crying, while eating a bag of potato chips.

I am not taking the piss - sky channel 810.

heffa

Big cow?
Reapersoul20 said:
I'd just like to point out that the channel that has allegedly confirmed we have signed Tevez, is now showing a competition featring a grown man dressed in a baby costume, trying to do his best impression of a baby crying, while eating a bag of potato chips.

I am not taking the piss - sky channel 810.
Just to add to the merit of the story.

Red17

KaiserSoze666 said:
MSI is pretty much owned by Abramovich, who own 50% of Tevez and Mascherano. That was my understanding of it anyway.
MSI is alledgedly owned by Abramovich's former business mentor and current business rival who is now suing Abramovich for defrauding him.