g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Ángel Di María | Transferred to PSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
This all very embarrassing for LvG, Woodward and the club. Puts a real downer on what was a exciting preseason.

Need to make sure we replace him with some quality and someone with the correct attitude.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
It is hard to get used to post Fergie Utd

The most expensive purchase in the clubs history is AWOL and wants out, along with our best player from last season

Happy days

marcomanmufc

I'm very disappointed in ADM. He's making a mug of MUFC when he's been handsomely rewarded to play here and the fans haven't ever got on his back.

I just don't understand why he couldn't come out and say that he wants to leave because his wife and family etc aren't happy being in Manchester any more. It might not be the truth, but i'd certainly take that better than him going AWOL.

He's not treating the club with the respect it deserves, so regardless of how good a player he can be, i'll be delighted to see the back of him. Would rather put him in the reserves and watch his career go down the pan but the sooner my hard earned £ stops going into his back pocket the better.

Unacceptable.

pauldyson1uk

I hope we have stopped paying the arseholes wages.
Quicker he is out of the club the better, I would even be tempted to take the £28m PSG are offering to get rid of him, if he come back he will be poison in the changing room and the pitch.

hebegebe

Do we genuinely believe that the club doesn't know where the pea headed bottler is?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
This is just so pathetic though, whatever be the reason for his decision but to not show up is utterly unprofessional

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Also not sure what it will take for the club to stop dealing with Mendes, but I bet we will still act like amateurs and suck up to him.

POF

I hope we have stopped paying the arseholes wages.
Quicker he is out of the club the better, I would even be tempted to take the £28m PSG are offering to get rid of him, if he come back he will be poison in the changing room and the pitch.
United made a really big deal of being a major player in the transfer market this summer. They went toe to toe with Real trying to take their captain. With the Ramos/De Gea situation looking likely to end badly, United simply cannot accept such a loss on Di Maria. Woodward would be a laughing stock.

He would seriously be better off making Di Maria rot in the reserves than sell for such a significant loss.

::sonny::

Tevez did the same at City, Batistuta at Fiorentina, Heinze the same some yr ago, Rojo forgot his passport is expired.

It's the argentinian way

Nickosaur

£15m loss if true. Not very happy with that but perhaps we didn't have a choice given ADM's attitude.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
How are people still believing that we don't know where he is?

Last time I fell sick from work, I received around 15 calls from 10 different people trying to find out where I was, and I work for a small time Pharma company. You think Manchester Fecking United wouldn't know where one of their own employees, who's being paid 200k a week, is?

Sir A1ex

United made a really big deal of being a major player in the transfer market this summer. They went toe to toe with Real trying to take their captain. With the Ramos/De Gea situation looking likely to end badly, United simply cannot accept such a loss on Di Maria. Woodward would be a laughing stock.
I don't know. Nothing says "big club" like having a player of ADM's quality on your books and binning him off for half his value. Big clubs over-pay for players from small clubs, while discarding them for less than they are worth.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Louis knows exactly where he is and has been since day one. The smear PR campaign is cheap, tacky and tasteless. Any fans that believe that are naive at best. There are other ways to save face in the media and disguise a transfer - this was a very poor and shameful approach quite frankly.

Selling a player who has the attributes we need is infuriating - pace, creativity, versatility and left footed to boot.

Now moving on from my first bit of negativity toward LVG and getting over my bitterness of this - £44.2m is decent, Chelsea would have got better I feel. Pedro, if he comes will be a welcome replacement but I'd still like a proper striker - Benzema, Cavani etc as Rooney is capable but can be bettered.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Hang on... are you ADM?:eek:
:) I would have stayed.

Do you think that Man Utd have no idea of his whereabouts and are still negotiating a deal for him? The club obviously knows where he is, and that is why Blanc has said the end if close.

buckooo1978

I don't understand why he has gone awol - it doesn't make sense to me that he is angling for a move as the club seem to be willing to sell him and our pursuit of Pedro supports this as well. All he is doing is pissing off United and driving the price down.

is there a possibility that it is United driving the sale and that ADM is pissed off at being offered to clubs?

at the start of the Summer Di Maria himself said he was disappointed in his performances and wanted to fight for his place. Just a thought - either way the guy is a prick for behaving in this manner, massively disrespectful even ignoring the huge wages he's picked up in return for his shite performances

hopefully this is resolved soon

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Need to put all of that money (and more) back into new signings. A CB and a world class attacker.

Mali_Zeus

Louis knows exactly where he is and has been since day one. The smear PR campaign is cheap, tacky and tasteless. Any fans that believe that are naive at best. There are other ways to save face in the media and disguise a transfer - this was a very poor and shameful approach quite frankly.

Selling a player who has the attributes we need is infuriating - pace, creativity, versatility and left footed to boot.

Now moving on from my first bit of negativity toward LVG and getting over my bitterness of this - £44.2m is decent, Chelsea would have got better I feel. Pedro, if he comes will be a welcome replacement but I'd still like a proper striker - Benzema, Cavani etc as Rooney is capable but can be bettered.
What smear campaign?

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

He would seriously be better off making Di Maria rot in the reserves than sell for such a significant loss.
And take an even big hit in the future? You don't think by making him rot in the reserves he'll see the error of his ways, knuckle down and become world class for us in a years time do you?

Nickosaur

Need to put all of that money (and more) back into new signings. A CB and a world class attacker.
Yep, can't see us not wanting to replace di Maria with a big name. Whether or not we'll get who we want is the question.

Also, it's crazy to think how many wages we've freed up this summer. RVP, Falcao, di Maria, Nani etc.

Shark

@NotShark
Angel Di Maria, one of the best players in the world has been let go after one fecking season. Just let that sink in. I honestly thought he'd at least stay another season.

We also better have somebody lined up. I'm not sure that Pedro is the answer.

doomy20

He has obviously recognized that he isn´t built for the premier league. Now taking the easy way out and chosing the next sheikh-club who comes in for him. Take the money, trigger Pedros release clause the day after and try to get a new CB until sept 1st.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015

True.

Status
Not open for further replies.