0 - 9

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Best win for any PL team ever. Joint record but away from home. Incredible.

No Love

I’d 9-0 be a Saints fan right now.
Or something like that

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
They should lose a point for that

SER19

Hassenhutl in, has got Southampton doing good stuff and is more experienced than solskjaer. German league just keeps sending these gurus only United keep missing them

Yagami

Good post resistant
Have to say I'm surprised City weren't the team to break this record

PoTMS

Disgraceful. And the sad thing is Hassenhutl is a far better manager than Ole as well which tells you a lot about how low our standards are.

OverratedOpinion

Their defensive record was similar to Chelsea until tonight, Bertrand is the best left back of all time apparently.

OverratedOpinion

Disgraceful. And the sad thing is Hassenhutl is a far better manager than Ole as well which tells you a lot about how low our standards are.
This thread is definitely a really relevant place to have a pop at Ole, well done.

RedWat

So Leicester score only one less in one match than we have all season :(

LJJT

I was at the united vs Ipswich game. Gutted it’s been equalled! Least it wasn’t city

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Have you seen a worse losing scoreline than that in your time watching adult, professional football?

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Saints have a nice easy next 2 games to get over this.

Away to Man City in the cup on Weds and then away to Man City in the league on Saturday.
They're going to be after 10. Kick a man when he's down, if he's not sacked tonight.

OverratedOpinion

Why wouldn't it be? This is a Manchester United forum first and foremost.
2 reasons, firstly it is generally irrelevant to the topic of this thread in the football forum. Secondly because there is a fecking massive thread about Ole with 671 pages already.

always_hoping

The mad thing about it is they couldn't even score one goal against United in Old Trafford this season, i attended that game and they rarely looked like scoring at all. Football bloody hell indeed.

Gee Male

We probably haven't scored 9 altogether since March 2016 or something like that.

OverratedOpinion

Definitely relevant. Look at how much of a better manager Leicester have compared to us
A lot of teams probably have a better manager than us, are you going to go to every thread on the forum that mentions those teams to bemoan that fact? I mean that is clearly a really interesting and worthwhile thing to do, I am just checking.

SharpshooterTom

I was at the united vs Ipswich game. Gutted it’s been equalled! Least it wasn’t city
Actually it was us who equalled it. The scousers did it in 89' against Palace. Third time in my lifetime 9-0 has happened.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There was a previous equalling wasn't there?
Maybe newcastle beating a sheffield club? Ill check

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
So David Brentan Brent equals the record set by the Utd of Manchester, and breaks the Utd of Manchester's away best score record. Him of the comical three envelopes episodes. The cliche-ridden ex-Pool loser 'Slippy and Brentan Show' clown manager. This is pleasing me far more than it should. ;)

Steady.