0 - 9

OverratedOpinion

So David Brentan Brent equals the record set by the Utd of Manchester, and breaks the Utd of Manchester's away best score record. Him of the comical three envelopes episodes. The cliche-ridden ex-Pool loser 'Slippy and Brentan Show' clown manager. This is pleasing me far more than it should. ;)

Steady.
To be fair, I don't think anyone ever doubted that he was a good attacking coach. Definitely lacking in social awareness though.

Andy_Cole

So David Brentan Brent equals the record set by the Utd of Manchester, and breaks the Utd of Manchester's away best score record. Him of the comical three envelopes episodes. The cliche-ridden ex-Pool loser 'Slippy and Brentan Show' clown manager. This is pleasing me far more than it should. ;)

Steady.
I hope after the way you guys treated him he stops you winning the league.

Lynty

I'll be submitting a FOI request to Paddypower on irregular betting patterns tonight.

Gee Male

Steady.
The only thing that could be funnier would be if he went on to pip Liverpool to the league on goal difference.

Heinzesight

Steady.
Better than any league title imo. Buzzing for you.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not that I recall. City got close recently. Think there has been 9 goals in a game but not 9-0
Ah it was newcy 8 sheff wed 0. Also Chelsea beat wigan8-0, whicj i think was a game we needed a draw in to win the title. But wigan s big oaf Caldwell got sent off very early

Tottenham did wigan 9-1

cyberman

Hardly soundly!!

it was a terrible game that could have gone either way. Decided by a debatable penalty.
You did nothing all game. You'd think Ole was your manager that day.
You caused us the least amount of problems than any side we have faced this season.
And the pen wasn't debatable!

stubie

Thought City would equal the record against Watford a few weeks ago but it had to be matched or bettered at some point.

Still 24.5 years is still a good solo record

USREDEVIL

Hardly soundly!!

it was a terrible game that could have gone either way. Decided by a debatable penalty.
That's a big United victory these days. Shouldn't you be celebrating with a drink right now? What you doin on a United forum after your team scored 9 goals against sackhamtpon

Ekeke

So last season I suggested Bednarek had as good a season as Lindelof, probably better and could be a CB target.

This season he's been pants and though he wasn't culpable for all the mistakes that led to goals tonight, he has his fair share of blame. Particularly with the last goal where he dived in and gave away the penalty. Terrible night for him and Southampton and 10 games into the season he has a long, long way to go to be as solid as he was last season.

Schneckerl

Expected to see this scoreline anytime soon, but what makes it shocking is the team that did it and away on top of that.

LJJT

Amazing to be a kid goin to that for first game. The second half the goals just kept coming and coming. Andy Cole really announced himself that day.
Yes 5 for him that day. Remember it like it was yesterday. Lucky to be there

Rafaeldagold

A lot of teams probably have a better manager than us, are you going to go to every thread on the forum that mentions those teams to bemoan that fact? I mean that is clearly a really interesting and worthwhile thing to do, I am just checking.
if it means more people realise how shite a manager we have & the pressure builds & he goes & we can get better then yes totally worth it

TheReligion

Abusive

Steady.
It's even more funny that Liverpool are nowhere near the record score though right? And nowhere near the record win streak anymore thanks to Utd of Manchester.

You're welcome :angel:

littlepeasoup

if it means more people realise how shite a manager we have & the pressure builds & he goes & we can get better then yes totally worth it
Soz babes, what pressure? Pressure from fans on the internet? To be fair, I doubt anyone's going to listen to your opinion of who we have in charge of our club, so why not at least try to be supportive, or better yet, don't say anything at all?

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
I'm not sure what's weirder. Man Utd in 14th, or Leicester in 2nd.

And they've won the league more recently than us.

The future is weird. I don't like it.

OverratedOpinion

People might mock you for this post but don't listen to them. If you think you can effect serious, board level change within a multi-billion pound company by posting a few snide remarks on an online forum despite the owners having already completely ignored numerous protests and flying banners then who am I to disagree with you. I believe in you.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
It's even more funny that Liverpool are nowhere near the record score though right? And nowhere near the record win streak anymore thanks to Utd of Manchester.

You're welcome :angel:
:lol: I would honestly give up football if City decided to fade but Leicester beat us to the title. I don't even know why I put that thought in my mind now. :(

bonothom

So Leicester score only one less in one match than we have all season :(
Yeah but we're building for the future and playing the youth so everything is fine. I find it a tad annoying that little Leicester have a decent team again after their title winners and are now serious top 4 challengers and United, one of the 2 biggest clubs in the world, are absolutely shit at the moment. Still looking forward to United scoring a penalty on Sunday and drawing at Norwich.