0 - 9

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
It was so blatant red, nothing to check there..
Not the point. The referee needs to go have a look. He clearly didn't see properly.

Shouldn't be given by Dean remotely. Players need to see the process.

Ban

I’ve never seen this I just almost spat out my beer laughing :lol::lol: I’m a pool fan but still. You do know that you guys are 15th right now though right? You guys have won the Prem more recently than us but we would t swap places AT ALL, even if you sack Ole Gollum Solskjaer you are still fecked, so yeah.
Gollum ey? You're a RAWK outcast?
And won a PL more recently. Yes, quite more recently.

Last edited:

Ban

I sometimes wonder, does Maguire regret leaving Leicester to join us?
Leicester is currently at 2nd place in the league, with good chance of finishing top 3 or 4. While we are struggling near the relegation zone, fighting for finishing in mid-table...
Why is it important and why is everybody mentioning that.

Ban

So David Brentan Brent equals the record set by the Utd of Manchester, and breaks the Utd of Manchester's away best score record. Him of the comical three envelopes episodes. The cliche-ridden ex-Pool loser 'Slippy and Brentan Show' clown manager. This is pleasing me far more than it should. ;)

Steady.
Just as Gerrard slip is pleasing us, that will stay forever.

Ban

So you’re alternative is to give up.& just ignore what’s happening to our club?
And yes change in life in anything always comes from pressure from public, fans etc. How’s it snide remarks, stating the truth..grow up.
I'm with you too, more posts you post more pressure builds and it gets Ed worried. Go on son, go on.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
I’ve never seen this I just almost spat out my beer laughing :lol::lol: I’m a pool fan but still. You do know that you guys are 15th right now though right? You guys have won the Prem more recently than us but we would t swap places AT ALL, even if you sack Ole Gollum Solskjaer you are still fecked, so yeah.
That gif always gets the scousers wound up. :lol:

Classical Mechanic

Why do people always use this phrase as insult? I remember people used to call Klopp this too.
It's because any manager that seems to come from the German league is lauded as a modern tactical genius about to change the game. It tends to be a certain set of online fan that promotes this narrative, a middle class forum dweller with a beard and some soya milk in the fridge.

It's because any manager that seems to come from the German league is lauded as a modern tactical genius about to change the game. It tends to be a certain set of online fan that promotes this narrative, a middle class forum dweller with a beard and some soya milk in the fridge.
What, honestly I've never heard of that :lol:

Snafu17

Explaining over multiple posts why and how you can't possibly be bothered sure is a rock solid way of showing you aren't bothered.

Last edited:

Halds

Supports
Liverpool FC
Impressive by Rodgers and Leicester. It doesn't look like they're missing their world record sale much.

Scotty McT

Impressive by Rodgers and Leicester. It doesn't look like they're missing their world record sale much.
Agreed. The nine goals scored were good but it was the clean sheet that really impressed me.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
You guys talk as if there is nothing like professional ambition.

I don’t buy it at all. Footballers are notorious for always wanting more in wages.

He might well be looking at Leicester and annoyed he can’t be part of that but he’ll then go to bed with his extra 100k more each week regret nothing and sleep soundly.

Eric7C

I don’t buy it at all. Footballers are notorious for always wanting more in wages.

He might well be looking at Leicester and annoyed he can’t be part of that but he’ll then go to bed with his extra 100k more each week regret nothing and sleep soundly.
MIGHT. You don't know, I don't know.