g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

0 - 9

Oga on top.

Supports
Liverpool
The Southampton manager is crap, so overrated on this forum. Done absolutely nothing to warrant it.
Tbf he saved them from relegation last year because Mark Hughes would have relegated them and I think all of us on this forum knows that.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Hang on.
Should Rodgers need at least 3 years to build up to a result like this?
Or does this rule only apply to our MUFC managers?

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Who isn't better than Ole? AmIrite
Ole is arguably the worst manager in the EPL.
With a such an expensive squad available to him, he is getting the least out of this set of players.

starman

Tbf he saved them from relegation last year because Mark Hughes would have relegated them and I think all of us on this forum knows that.
If he gets sacked, and Southampton stay up, wont the same thing be said, but this time Ralph playing the Hughes role in this scenario?

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Southampton should be investigated for match fixing. Leceister isn’t that good enough to beat a team 9-0.
It is peculiar. I think Brendan wrote letters to the whole Southampton squad before the game.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Hang on.
Should Rodgers need at least 3 years to build up to a result like this?
Or does this rule only apply to our MUFC managers?
Only to MUFC managers. We should be in a relegation battle. Play crap for eternity and then hope that we can come back stronger.

And yes, we need to be at our best to beat promoted teams or whatever..

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I’ve never seen this I just almost spat out my beer laughing :lol::lol: I’m a pool fan but still. You do know that you guys are 15th right now though right? You guys have won the Prem more recently than us but we would t swap places AT ALL, even if you sack Ole Gollum Solskjaer you are still fecked, so yeah.
Christ this is embarrassing.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I’ve never seen this I just almost spat out my beer laughing :lol::lol: I’m a pool fan but still. You do know that you guys are 15th right now though right? You guys have won the Prem more recently than us but we would t swap places AT ALL, even if you sack Ole Gollum Solskjaer you are still fecked, so yeah.
Ok. I'm pretty sure if that doesn't matter to you, you wouldn't have mentioned it. Boo-hoo "I just want to mention the things I'm superior at right now and ignore the league titles but I will make sure I WILL LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT IT IS COMPLETELY OKAY!! IT IS OKAY AND I WOULDN'T SWAP PLACES!"

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
How amicable of you, but The Big Bang is more recent than you guys winning the prem. You are fake news.

RG 11

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I sometimes wonder, does Maguire regret leaving Leicester to join us?
Leicester is currently at 2nd place in the league, with good chance of finishing top 3 or 4. While we are struggling near the relegation zone, fighting for finishing in mid-table...

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I sometimes wonder, does Maguire regret leaving Leicester to join us?
Leicester is currently at 2nd place in the league, with good chance of finishing top 3 or 4. While we are struggling near the relegation zone, fighting for finishing in mid-table...

I’m sure when he looks in his bank account each week and sees he’s getting more than double what he was earning at Leicester it’ll be some consolation for him.

norm87cro

In all fairness our 9 0 was against 11 men. And the fact that we created little to nothing against this Southampton team with a player in hand is telling in its own way.

Traub

I’m sure when he looks in his bank account each week and sees he’s getting more than double what he was earning at Leicester it’ll be some consolation for him.
Pretty much. Short careers and all, in 20 years time he’ll look back and not regret it. It’s not like Leicester will win the league (although I’ve said that before).

Gordon S

Shocking result!

But Leicester seems to be a well run club now for some time and has a well balanced team.

Eric7C

Pretty much. Short careers and all, in 20 years time he’ll look back and not regret it. It’s not like Leicester will win the league (although I’ve said that before).
You guys talk as if there is nothing like professional ambition.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Better than Hughes? He must be good.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Just saw the highlights. 9 0 actually flattered Southampton, Leicester had 3 more very good chances that were saved or missed. Also surely the referees have got to start checking pitch side monitors for red cards.

Red being given like that remotely in build up for the first goal crushed Southampton. Surely referee should go look at it, not let Dean just give it from VAR booth.

Jacckk1985

Thinks we should ban Niall
Just saw the highlights. 9 0 actually flattered Southampton, Leicester had 3 more very good chances that were saved or missed. Also surely the referees have got to start checking pitch side monitors for red cards.

Red being given like that remotely in build up for the first goal crushed Southampton. Surely referee should go look at it, not let Dean just give it from VAR booth.
It was so blatant red, nothing to check there..

OverratedOpinion

So you’re alternative is to give up.& just ignore what’s happening to our club?
And yes change in life in anything always comes from pressure from public, fans etc. How’s it snide remarks, stating the truth..grow up.
I was referring to the snide remark that I quoted originally and you waded in defending.

My alternative is to not derail every thread when there are very specific threads to discuss such things.

I am not hugely fussed either way. If you want to go into every thread on this forum and just write the words "green and gold" relentlessly then you crack on. I would warn you that the Glazers will never know or care but you carry on.