g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

0 - 9

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
So David Brentan Brent equals the record set by the Utd of Manchester, and breaks the Utd of Manchester's away best score record. Him of the comical three envelopes episodes. The cliche-ridden ex-Pool loser 'Slippy and Brentan Show' clown manager. This is pleasing me far more than it should. ;)

Steady.

Oga on top.

Supports
Liverpool
I’ve never seen this I just almost spat out my beer laughing :lol::lol: I’m a pool fan but still. You do know that you guys are 15th right now though right? You guys have won the Prem more recently than us but we would t swap places AT ALL, even if you sack Ole Gollum Solskjaer you are still fecked, so yeah.

Giggsyking

I’ve never seen this I just almost spat out my beer laughing :lol::lol: I’m a pool fan but still. You do know that you guys are 15th right now though right? You guys have won the Prem more recently than us but we would t swap places AT ALL, even if you sack Ole Gollum Solskjaer you are still fecked, so yeah.
You win one trophy every 10 years, and talk like you do the treble every year. FFS, looserpool fans no logic can explain them :lol:.

TheReligion

Abusive
Love seeing the resident Scouse riled up.

That gif always has that effect.

Oga on top.

Supports
Liverpool
Love seeing the resident Scouse riled up.

That gif always has that effect.
I’m the type of person that can laugh at myself and my club if it’s genuinely funny and that meme is fecking quality but I still need to remind you guys where you actually are. I’ve read your posts on Ole and you think he shouldn’t be sacked don’t you? That’s what riles me up more than you taking the piss out of Liverpool, it’s the fact that you think a fecking Molde manager can turn this around that actually riles me up, like how? Why? Madness :lol: it honestly is.

Rafaeldagold

Soz babes, what pressure? Pressure from fans on the internet? To be fair, I doubt anyone's going to listen to your opinion of who we have in charge of our club, so why not at least try to be supportive, or better yet, don't say anything at all?
Sorry anyone who says ‘soz babes’
I just can’t take seriously

Nickosaur

Had the desired effect :lol:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I’m the type of person that can laugh at myself and my club if it’s genuinely funny and that meme is fecking quality but I still need to remind you guys where you actually are. I’ve read your posts on Ole and you think he shouldn’t be sacked don’t you? That’s what riles me up more than you taking the piss out of Liverpool, it’s the fact that you think a fecking Molde manager can turn this around that actually riles me up, like how? Why? Madness :lol: it honestly is.

Rafaeldagold

People might mock you for this post but don't listen to them. If you think you can effect serious, board level change within a multi-billion pound company by posting a few snide remarks on an online forum despite the owners having already completely ignored numerous protests and flying banners then who am I to disagree with you. I believe in you.
So you’re alternative is to give up.& just ignore what’s happening to our club?
And yes change in life in anything always comes from pressure from public, fans etc. How’s it snide remarks, stating the truth..grow up.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
12 times in fact.

You wouldn't swap 30 years of pain and suffering for a few poor seasons whilst your club is in transition?

Are you some kind of masochist?

United Hobbit

They seemed to score 2 at a time I couldn't watch but each time I checked the score they seemed to have added about 2 goals

Of course I had none of their players that actually did anything of note for FPL

It does hurt as a United fan to think we used to be like that now that is playing the United way, getting a goal and going for the kill seeing how many goals we can score more often than not. I know we have been hampered by injuries but seeing us clinging on to 1-0 leads...

I'm not saying I want Rogers as manager just how fantastic a job he's done since he came in, isnt it a year since their chairman's death, what a great way for them to honour him.

And yet we didn't look at the likes of Tielemans or Maddison... who if they will now even come will have upped in cost

I dont think they will keep this going but I would love to see them win the league again especially over Liverpool or City given we wont be winning it. They could at the least bag a top 4 place what with us, Tottenham and even Arsenal at times competing to see who can be most awful.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
We re no. 14 ya scouse cnut.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
You did nothing all game. You'd think Ole was your manager that day.
You caused us the least amount of problems than any side we have faced this season.

And the pen wasn't debatable!
No debate about the pen. We (Rodgers) shat ourselves that day and gave you more respect than you deserve atm. Maybe the OT effect, who knows. Maddison on the left never worked and there was no need for two CDM against a decimated team. Anyways, you beat us fair and square and we only have ourselves to blame.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
No debate about the pen. We (Rodgers) shat ourselves that day and gave you more respect than you deserve atm. Maybe the OT effect, who knows. Maddison on the left never worked and there was no need for two CDM against a decimated team. Anyways, you beat us fair and square and we only have ourselves to blame.
It’s one of the flaws we often suffered under Rodgers, when he tries to play defensively because he feels he should we often lost. When he sticks to his strengths he’ll usually reap the rewards, otherwise the set up becomes too easily blunted.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Swings and roundabouts.

It'll come around again. I guess that your lot will be in hiding at that point ;)
These things come in cycles my friend, eventually some day we’ll be struggling again and you’ll be on top and the RAWK meltdown thread will be page one like it used to be. For now we can try to enjoy it whilst it lasts. Nature of the game!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
:lol: you struggle to cope with United don't you, even when we're at our worst? Don't worry, there's many like you.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It's cool mate, next year is our ye-FECK

Acole9

Outstanding
The Southampton manager is crap, so overrated on this forum. Done absolutely nothing to warrant it.