2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivor Ballokov

Everyone in America is asking this question and the shrinking fraction who still support Hillary cannot offer an answer. I personally think it's because James Comey (FBI Director) values his life more than justice. To say nothing of his tangled relationship with Lynch & Clinton outside of government.

Did you know that a lawyer named Sean Lucas who initiated a fraud lawsuit against the Democratic Party on June 28 was found dead on August 2nd?
Putin killed Lucas to make Clinton look bad.

Carolina Red

Staff
Everyone in America is asking this question and the shrinking fraction who still support Hillary cannot offer an answer. I personally think it's because James Comey (FBI Director) values his life more than justice. To say nothing of his tangled relationship with Lynch & Clinton outside of government.

Did you know that a lawyer named Sean Lucas who initiated a fraud lawsuit against the Democratic Party on June 28 was found dead on August 2nd?
I for one welcome our soon to be new Machiavellian overlord(ess) and will do my part in the ballot box to make her rise to power happen.

Americano

Make America Great Again!
Are you seriously suggesting hillary will have the director of the fbi whacked if he goes after her
Because thats what you post reads like... and you sound like a nutter
Google "Clinton body count". Google "Seth Rich" - he was the 27 year old DNC staffer suspected of leaking the emails related to campaign collusion/corruption, found murdered just days afterward. Read through the material and decide for yourself.

Victor Thorn, author of CROWNING CLINTON: Why Hillary Shouldn’t Be in the White House, just "committed suicide". Read more about it here.

Here is a video of Shaun Lucas serving the lawsuit against the Democratic Party. He is now dead.

Or just get started with Mary Mahoney from 1997. This is not a new thing.

Mahoney worked on Bill Clinton’s 1992 campaign, and worked as an intern during Clinton’s first term, arranging tours of the White House. She left the White House in 1995 and took a job at the Georgetown Starbucks as an assistant manager. Another intern, Monica Lewinsky, reportedly frequented the store and became friendly with Mahoney.

Mahoney’s execution-style killing occurred amid the pre-trial media coverage of the Paula Jones lawsuit against Clinton, and only three days after Mike Isikoff of Newsweek announced that a “former White House staffer” was coming-out with her story of being sexually harassed while working for Bill Clinton.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
Awesome. To make it even better...

“I look forward to the debates,” Trump told reporters, saying he regarded them as “an important element of what we’re doing.”

As for preparation, Trump said he did not believe in doing mock debates, as is tradition for many candidates, saying: “I’ve seen people do so much prep work that when they get out there they can’t speak.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/05/trump-obama-china-trip-snub-clinton-ohio-campaign

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
I'm really looking forward to seeing Trump try to hold his own vs. Hillary
She's really not very good at debating though. It always feels like she's just openly patronizing and condescending towards the audience. I know a vast number of people are actually very stupid, but it must piss off the many who aren't.

Carolina Red

Staff
She's really not very good at debating though. It always feels like she's just openly patronizing and condescending towards the audience. I know a vast number of people are actually very stupid, but it must piss off the many who aren't.
Yes, but she appears like that on stage next to normal politicians. Now she's gonna be on stage with Drumpf. It's gotta make her look better.

fcbforever

Supports
FC Bayern München
I'm so confused by this whole Clinton Email thing, why didn't the FBI charge her? They literally released evidence of her not only breaking the law, but trying to evade getting caught thus proving intent. Seems like a simple thing really.
Because there is no evidence of her breaking the law, at least not sufficient for prosecution.
In doubt...you know that.

And @Americano : Thanks for being the constant reminder why your country is a laughing stock for the whole western world. Keep rolling :lol:

Americano

Make America Great Again!
And @Americano : Thanks for being the constant reminder why your country is a laughing stock for the whole western world. Keep rolling :lol:
I'll consider your mockery, and all the other personal attacks, a badge of honor. What Germans think about my country is supposed to matter to me? If you don't like it, we're doing something right. In the words of Trump "America First."

Silva

I'll consider your mockery, and all the other personal attacks, a badge of honor. What Germans think about my country is supposed to matter to me? If you don't like it, we're doing something right. In the words of Trump "America First."
Stick it to them my man. I give the same sentiment when my neighbours complain about me shitting on their car bonnets.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Will Hillary survive the debates? I mean, she's getting massive coughing fits just thinking about Trump. Actually talking with him? Oh my...

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
@Americano do you ever talk policies? At some point the character assassination and conspiracy walls have to come down. This is not a hustle, so should be discussed in the right way.
This is the type of politics you see in third world countries. Won't it be nice if you can update us on Trump policies rather than smearing Clinton a person you know basically know nothing about.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
@Americano do you ever talk policies? At some point the character assassination and conspiracy walls have to come down. This is not a hustle, so should be discussed in the right way.
This is the type of politics you see in third world countries. Won't it be nice if you can update us on Trump policies rather than smearing Clinton a person you know basically know nothing about.
Thank feck for this post.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
If Americano is genuine then of course he/she wont talk policies because apart from buzz words about immigrants and the economy there is barely a mention of policy.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I still like his posts a few pages back, defending Trump's generalisation of Mexicans being rapists because he was "only talking about the illegal ones".

That's still a bold generalisation FFS :lol:

Abizzz

Ok, so I just read more about it. In fact, I actually looked at the quality source provided and have further learnt about:
- BREAKING: Trump Releases AWESOME Labor Day Message…Hillary Has No Response To THIS!
- Obama Kept His Promise, 83,000 Coal Jobs Lost And 400 Mines Shuttered
- The HULK Challenges ISIS: Giant Bodybuilder Announces He Will Take Up Arms To Fight Islamic State

Looks legit.

Edit: Also worthy of a noble mention:
-German Scientists Prove There is Life After Death

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
Ok, so I just read more about it. In fact, I actually looked at the quality source provided and have further learnt about:
- BREAKING: Trump Releases AWESOME Labor Day Message…Hillary Has No Response To THIS!
- Obama Kept His Promise, 83,000 Coal Jobs Lost And 400 Mines Shuttered
- The HULK Challenges ISIS: Giant Bodybuilder Announces He Will Take Up Arms To Fight Islamic State

Looks legit.

Edit: Also worthy of a noble mention:
-German Scientists Prove There is Life After Death
Nothing about Michael Jackson being alive (and an alien)?

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
I still like his posts a few pages back, defending Trump's generalisation of Mexicans being rapists because he was "only talking about the illegal ones".

That's still a bold generalisation FFS :lol:
Seems I'm surrounded by rapists! I'm pretty sure they make my development look great, laid fiber so I could watch redcafe gifs without interruption, pick a load of the fruit /veg I eat etc etc etc. Trump deserves 0% of their vote.

I'm yet to speak to a trump supporter who will discuss policies.

Hopefully Hillary dying/killing people will not be her swift boat moment.

Carolina Red

Staff
Other great works of literature by Victor Thorn...

- The Holocaust Hoax Exposed
- The New World Order Exposed
- 9-11 Evil
- Made in Israel: 9-11 and the Jewish Plot Against America

Edit: also, Thorn killed himself on August 1st. Americano's source doesn't pick this story up till September 3rd

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Yes, but she appears like that on stage next to normal politicians. Now she's gonna be on stage with Drumpf. It's gotta make her look better.
Yeah that's true. She always looks better when she's up against Republicans. I'm still just sore that it isn't Bernie. This shit would be a landslide.

Status
Not open for further replies.