2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
2.6% up with 72% of the votes counted. I think that she is going to get it, but probably there will be an automatic recounting.
RCP says it's 25% counted, and with my experience with CNN's reporting, I'd say that's the better number.

To repeat: CNN reports count% as the % of counties that are reporting any results at all, not as % of ballots counted/total ballots.

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
Talk about kicking someone when he is down.

Looks like Clinton is going to win big based on Florida / Ohio / NC

Revan

Assumptionman
RCP says it's 25% counted, and with my experience with CNN's reporting, I'd say that's the better number.

To repeat: CNN reports count% as the % of counties that are reporting any results at all, not as % of ballots counted/total ballots.
Yes, but it is still a reliable estimation IMO, considering that it also considers the demographics.

MTF

Dammit, thats retarded (by CNN)

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
quick tip for election newbs
Oh I thought it was something that actually addressed my point :P

I am aware of what you say in that post - what I was wondering was, CNN are comparing current tallied voting %s against final %s in 2012. Current tallied were primarily early voting votes. And hence it looked like Hillary % > Obama %. But was wondering it it would swing back a bit (not Trump > Hillary, but Obama 2012 > Hillary) once remaining votes (those cast today) are tallied because voters on voting day are likely to be more republican then democratic as a percentage compared to early voters.

All likely irrelevant because it looks like HRC should take it.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Trump was expected to take Ohio. Loses that and this could be a landslide.

Fergies Gum

She's definitely got this in the bag.
Hopefully no drama after she gets 270+ and he concedes.

Status
Not open for further replies.