2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTF

how is that possible? Every time that they explain something on CNN, they conclude that Clinton is doing better than Obama there!?
No clue, would have to know how NYT does their model. I'd imagine vs prior elections, by county. Probably more analytical than the humans trying to eyeball it.

Theonas

Scout
Well?? Don't leave us hanging man
:lol:. Just something about when a civilisation advances enough, it gets too confused and going backwards seems safer and better than moving forward and how the idea of a big man protecting us and giving us easy answers seems so appealing. It just made sense since so many are suddenly embracing this ultra nationalistic, tribal views that he has basing his campaign on.

Revan

Assumptionman
Florida is becoming worrying, but as long as Clinton wins one of N. Carolina/Ohio, all is good even if she loses Florida.

Carolina Red

Staff
where the wind comes sweepin' down the plains
I mean.. It's an honest question. You're too far west to be Southern (and you weren't part of the Confederacy - howdy Texas)... You're too far south to be Midwest (census bureau cuts that off at Kansas)... You're too far east to be southwest (no deserts and cacti).

It's like the nation's belly button.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Hillary just picked up big numbers in Tallahassee to pad her lead in FL. I think she has this now.

The Firestarter

I see a lot of 0% reporting on their so called Magic Map. So the majority of this shite is the early vote?

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Don't worry about Florida. Not all the votes from Broward and Dade County are factored in, only early votes.

Carolina Red

Staff
:lol:. Just something about when a civilisation advances enough, it gets too confused and going backwards seems safer and better than moving forward and how the idea of a big man protecting us and giving us easy answers seems so appealing. It just made sense since so many are suddenly embracing this ultra nationalistic, tribal views that he has basing his campaign on.
Holy hell they're right! That's why the Evangelicals love him!!!

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Florida is going to the wire

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
I see a lot of 0% reporting on their so called Magic Map. So the majority of this shite is the early vote?
Exactly. My god CNN's coverage is awful, they don't make it clear if it's early votes or everything. The graphics they run makes it look like all the votes are in from the Miami area, when it's only early votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.