2017 in music

Hawks2008

This project really came outta nowhere and I'm pleasantly surprised. Metro's production is on point as ever, Offset is great on this, some of his flows are insane, and 21 just sounds straight up evil on some of these tracks. Not quite AOTY but this is a very good collab from guys who have been killing it the last 12 months or so.

hubbuh

This project really came outta nowhere and I'm pleasantly surprised. Metro's production is on point as ever, Offset is great on this, some of his flows are insane, and 21 just sounds straight up evil on some of these tracks. Not quite AOTY but this is a very good collab from guys who have been killing it the last 12 months or so.
Still Servin is my pick. Really love 21's lackadaisical flow on it.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Listening to the Julien Baker album, like it. New Fever Ray also sounds good on first listen.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Looking forward to the new Noel Gallagher record. Sounds trippy, bit different to the dad rock stuff he usually does.

hubbuh

SMDH so so fcked

Hawks2008

This lad OD the other day. Interesting scene - Emo-Trap. Decent track this, he had potential.

Sad to see him go, he was beginning to carve out his own little niche within rap/emo. 21 is no age to die...
This is probably my favourite Lil peep song

@Hawks2008 what else you been spinning lately?
Listening to a lot of Brockhampton lately. Saturation and Saturation II both dropped this year and are great albums and Saturation III is on the way, which I'm pumped for. Also I listened to both Flowerboy by Tyler the Creator and All-Amerikkkan Badass by Joey Badass again as they're both my AOTY and I'm just trying to figure out which one I prefer. Currently erring on the side of Flowerboy. Other than that I been playing a little Mac Demarco on the side, just cause I don't always want to listen to rap.