2017 Pre Season | Real Salt Lake vs Manchester United

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Okay, I've been at football camp for the last several days... what's this the ESPN guys are taking about in regards to a swap deal being proposed?
Inter apparently wanted Martial as part of the Perisic deal whicih we apparently said no to (obviously) but they ignored that part since Moreno likes stirring shit

Eddy_JukeZ

Wonder what system we go with next game.

Think we've looked better with 2 up top so far.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Martial out. Mourinho has nothing against him. Doesn't compute.

ken11

Not making excuses for United but I'll say that the altitude had something to do with today's performance.

Loublaze

ATLien
I'm really beginning to think Fellaini has used some kind of witch craft or has something lurid on Ed Woodward. How has he survived 3 managers.

Awful awful player.
He's a NOTHING player

efraim

Can't be accused of being a gloryhunter
I really hope he isn't faking an injury so we can win this game.

Utdstar01

Pereira is absolute class. Martial aside from. Finishing has been bright so as has Mitchell since coming on.

Dazzmondo

Tuanzebe came on for Martial? He was offering a helluva lot more than Rashford. Guess Jose just wants to defend the 1 goal lead which is fair enough I guess

YankManc

I want to know the IQ of the Moreno guy on ESPN.

Over/under 75 - what do we think?
English is his second language so I give him a pass when he tries to give his expert opinion and it comes off as nonsensical but I hate his bashing of big clubs and players, which he is always doing during commentary and he is above Manchester United and the like. He is ridiculous. Just like the rest of ESPN football coverage. NBC is so much better than this garbage.

Dazzmondo

Not much to write home about from that 2nd half. Pereira was great imo. Head and shoulders above the rest. A few good performers in the 1st half, particularly Lingard and Mkhi.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Shit enough second half, never really started.

Thought Martial looked like he had the right attitude, still too keen to slow it down and drop very deep.

Pereira is top quality. Looked dynamic on and off the ball but the technical quality is so good.

Demi Mitchell is rapid, good feet, no clue how he is defensively but I like him more than any of our other LBs ATM.

Feli atrocious.

SqueakyWeasel

Shit enough second half, never really started.

Thought Martial looked like he had the right attitude, still too keen to slow it down and drop very deep.

Pereira is top quality. Looked dynamic on and off the ball but the technical quality is so good.

Demi Mitchell is rapid, good feet, no clue how he is defensively but I like him more than any of our other LBs ATM.

Feli atrocious.
Podcast please

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Pereira the only positive. Martial did improve a bit and that kid looks promising too. The rest were awful.

Jib

The second team was worst than the first...just wow

Carolina Red

Staff
English is his second language so I give him a pass when he tries to give his expert opinion and it comes off as nonsensical but I hate his bashing of big clubs and players, which he is always doing during commentary and he is above Manchester United and the like. He is ridiculous. Just like the rest of ESPN football coverage. NBC is so much better than this garbage.
Yes it is. Oh so much better

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Meh. Wasn't worth staying up for thats for fecking sure.

RedStarUnited

Can't watch the game, so read live commentary on man united website and there they have Martial looking sharp and lively, then I come here and the thread is all about how Martial is lazy and such. Should have known not to come into a match thread.
He started lazy, but has improved.

And what you get from watching the game Vs reading it is, you get to see how a player is when he isnt on the ball.

Loublaze

ATLien
I think our players have been drinking from that Salt Lake.
Especially Fellaini. He's on some extra Koolaid
No excuse. His English is fine

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Thought the red card was stupidly harsh at the time but on replays seems justified. Initially thought he just went through him but seems more of a decent kick to the back of the leg.

Don't think theres any repercussions for a red in a friendly, barring a club fine, possibly misses the next friendly.

Friction

Decent game again. Romelu had a nice 1st goal. I think Andreas Pereiea had a fantastic game. He had some good crosses and passes. I'd like to see him play out wide, as I'm pretty sure he's got the most accurate crosses in the team.

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
Didn't see it, but commentator mentioned it; Did anybody see the tackle that was made on Valencia that pissed him off to make his tackle?