2018 Sheep Draft

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Round Seven - Edgar’s favourite round

Pick a player who has been photographed nude, in underwear, or shirtless.

It can be a photo shoot, instagram/social media post, or a snap from after/during a game. Pictures of celebrations where shirts were removed DO count. It can NOT be a still image that you’ve captured yourself from a video, or in Edgar’s case, one hiding in a tree across the street of their home.

Deadline will end at 8am GMT Wednesday morning

Block Lists: Marco Van Basten, Frank Rijkaard, Luis Ronaldo, Franco Baresi, Lionel Messi, Eusebio, Edgar Davids, Thierry Henry, Javier Zanetti, Jose Pirri, Ruud Gullit, Velibor Vasovic, Gerd Muller, Paulo Roberto Falcao, Rivellino, Manga, Wim Jansen, Heinz Stuy, Johan Cruyff, Diego Maradona, Elias Figueroa, Johan Neeskens, Garrincha, Cafu, Romario, George Best, Bixente Lizarazu, Michael Laudrup, David Beckham, Bobby Charlton, Patrick Vieira, Lilian Thuram, Philipp Lahm, Pele, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Bryan Robson, Horst Blankenburg, Jose Santamaria, Kurt Hamrin, Steve Bruce, Armando Picchi, Duncan Edwards, Jair da Costa, Mauro Tassotti, Antonio Benarrivo

That's a great category. Can imagine you sitting there thinking "what do I want them to Google?" :)

Indnyc

Very tasty pair of Lisbon Lions there with Johnstone and Lennox @Indnyc , particularly with Kocsis up front. I really like @Ecstatic 's pair of South American playmakers too. Bochini is a particular favourite of mine.
Very happy with Jinky and Lennox.. Work perfectly well for my system

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
The initial squad before the 1st game:how many players? 12 or 14?

Never too late to understand the rules

Enigma_87

You know who
@Skizzo that round was genuinely crap idea. :mad:

Can't believe what type of images are popping up on certain keywords. Some aren't even footballers!

Deleted member 101472

Looks like I’ve selected a draft debutant, which is surprising given there’s a fair amount of material on him and this is his description on Wikipedia;

Fulvio Bernardini (28 December 1905[3] – 13 January 1984) was an Italian footballer and coach, who played as a midfielder. He is regarded as one of Italy's greatest ever footballers and managers.

MJJ

Looks like I’ve selected a draft debutant, which is surprising given there’s a fair amount of material on him and this is his description on Wikipedia;

Fulvio Bernardini (28 December 1905[3] – 13 January 1984) was an Italian footballer and coach, who played as a midfielder. He is regarded as one of Italy's greatest ever footballers and managers.
"Fair Amount"

Club careerEdit
During his playing career, Bernardini played for Lazio, Inter, Roma and M.A.T.E.R. at club level.[5]

International careerEdit

At international level, Bernardini was also a member of the Italy national football teamthat won the bronze medal in the football tournament at the 1928 Summer Olympics.[4]

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
It can be a photo shoot, instagram/social media post, or a snap from after/during a game. Pictures of celebrations where shirts were removed DO count. It can NOT be a still image that you’ve captured yourself from a video, or in Edgar’s case, one hiding in a tree across the street of their home.
Wait, it can be a photo shoot, but one I should not have taken myself. That's harsh! Thankfully I have a "friend" :D

Deleted member 101472

The match ups are going to be interesting. Pretty much every team right now could get two reinforcements from the other squads and look like a draft finalist.