2020 Champions League Final - Bayern Munich vs PSG (free on BT/YoutubeUK) - LIVE - Bayern 1-0 PSG as predicted by voters (79.4%)

Who will win

• Prefer Bayern but think PSG will win

Votes: 84 12.6%
  • Prefer Bayern and think they will win

Votes: 461 69.2%
  • Prefer PSG but think Bayern will win

Votes: 83 12.5%
  • Prefer PSG and think they will win

Votes: 38 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TsuWave

I like this kind of shithousery:

Proper revelling at their rivals misfortune :lol: :lol:

Blood Mage

Bayern were in cruise control for that second half, there was only going to be one winner. Liverpool are getting a truly world class player in Thiago unfortunately.

Also, how overrated is Mbappe? Such a wasteful player.

Dunkelheit

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
The best team won and really it’s a good thing for football. Disappointed in Neymar, I thought he would do more tonight especially after I’ve defended him so much lately.

I do agree with a poster above, European refs (football refs in general tbf) really detract from the overall sport and entertainment. Sure tactical fouls are useful but they ruin the game completely. It makes me sound old fashioned but football was a far better sport when tactics were less considered and the most talented players could really put on a show. All the play acting and gamesmanship takes away the shine, and the worst thing is VAR could actually solve that which would be the only thing to make it worthwhile.
It was a sad day when tactical fouls stopped being a straight yellow.
I am waiting for a coach who will teach diving, shooting players hands in the box instead of trying to create chances and exploit all the other shit that is flying in todays football.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Seriously fawning over that Thiago pass. :lol:

I mean I like Thiago as much as the next guy but seriously...

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
What a bench Bayern has. Perisic, Coutinho, Pavard, Hernandez, Tollisso...

I am sad for us. All this hundred of millions wasted on turds and we don't even have a full first 11.

You can see that Bayern are run by football men and we are by bad business men.
What turds do we have on our bench that we have spent hundreds of millions on? Scott,Matic,Romero,Lingard,Pereira et al? Think Mata was the most expensive sub on Sunday

NYAS

I like this kind of shithousery:

Proper revelling at their rivals misfortune :lol: :lol:
This is what real rivalry is. Unlike the Bayern fans who spend their days in the Sancho thread defending Dortmund.

Let’s hope they can take more joy from their win tonight!

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

I am sad for us. All this hundred of millions wasted on turds and we don't even have a full first 11.

That last sentence is so true! Sad to think

Redfrog

Poetic justice was served to PSG, Coman was raised in PSG, youngest debut, they wanted big names! Big game players, super stars. Twist of fate that he ends up in BM, in a final vs PSG and sink them like that to win the UCL.
I am French and I had a discussion about it with a friend who supports PSG.

They have a lot of good young players (almost all of french national team are from Paris suburbs by the way) but they are more interessed to bring shiny players then persuade their young players to play for them.

They all go away because they don't believe they have a fair chance to make it.

There is something missing and not a clear plan to make the step up from the reserve to the first team.

A lot of big teams are like that to be honest. We are the exception with Barcelona (ans I am not even sure now) and Bayern.

NYAS

The only one who had the balls to win this game was di Maria. He scared me.
Sorry, Di Maria and ‘balls’ should never be in the same sentence. You want to say he’s got the talent, sure, but don’t say he has balls.

Redfrog

What turds do we have on our bench that we have spent hundreds of millions on? Scott,Matic,Romero,Lingard,Pereira et al? Think Mata was the most expensive sub on Sunday
I didn't say we spend for turds on the bench, just that we wasted on turds. We prefer to sell them for cheap instead or send them on loans while paying their wages.

We wasted all the money since SAF left, I don't think that is even a discussion !

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?

Helps when you can get players like Lewandowski and Goretzka on a free transfer. Bundesliga clubs aren't exactly fleecing Bayern.

Mercurial

They have a lot of good young players (almost all of french national team are from Paris suburbs by the way) but they are more interessed to bring shiny players then persuade their young players to play for them.

There is something missing and not a clear plan to make the step up from the reserve to the first team.

A lot of big teams are like that to be honest. We are the exception with Barcelona (ans I am not even sure now) and Bayern.
It's a very sad state of affairs from PSG and in the end will hurt them as a club I feel, if it hasn't already. What you say is my opinion on their project also. They are sitting on a treasure trove of talent grossly mismanaged like that. I guess that Al-Khelaifi isn't an altruist and wants that UCL win desperately at any cost even the long term one.

Walters_19_MuFc

Bayern were in cruise control for that second half, there was only going to be one winner. Liverpool are getting a truly world class player in Thiago unfortunately.

Also, how overrated is Mbappe? Such a wasteful player.
They really are. One of my favourite players. :(

As for Mbappe, think he is overrated, and that's not a knee-jerk. He did the same thing last season against us too, where he had an absolute nightmare of a game. He is only 21, though.

Walters_19_MuFc

Heritage!

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Thiago or Neuer MOTM for me honestly. Coman and Kimmich and Lewandowski also were great

Tuchel prepared the game almost perfectly in the first half, but screwed it up in the second. Also unable to react quickly during bayern's period of dominance early second half

Redfrog

Helps when you can get players like Lewandowski and Goretzka on a free transfer. Bundesliga clubs aren't exactly fleecing Bayern.
For sure but that is not an excuse with all the money we wasted.

Thanks god Ole has some sense and is starting to clean up the mess.

But I am worried that he will be let down by the board of accountants and that we will not spend the money now we are on the up and have some hope.

Firas United

I’m just sad for Herrera
Tuchel killed it ... he took Off every good player was on the pitch
I don’t like this guy but Di Maria was pretty good he took him off ... Herrera was also doing amazing job he took him off as well
Kehrer was the weakest link and if it wasn’t for Herrera helping him it would’ve been worse and he never took him off while Flick took Gnabry off when he realised that he lost it after the argument he had
Sending Choupo Moting to play while he had Icardi was a disaster of a decision
And of course Neymar and Mbappe were out of form today

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
There was a period where Bayern had lots of the ball but when the turnovers happened PSG moved quickly and looked dangerous. I was starting to think PSG were gonna pick them off, but Bayern scoring when they did seemed to kill that.

Saying that PSG had the more dangerous chances.

Firas United

And we really need to think about making a bid for Alaba .. it’s like we are buying 3 players we really need player who plays is different positions

Bayren aren’t ready to match his requirements which is really high ... he’s asking 400k a week yes that’s too much but whether we like it or not we really need this kind of players ... and I think he’s professional so he will give 100% even if he’s coming for money

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

There's something wrong with PSG youth but it's not them not being given a fair chance, I'd say it's mostly greedy parasitic agents being allowed to engineer moves away from Paris for profit.
All PSG youngsters have been given a fair amount of playtime if they were any good, often from a very young age. Our image may still suffer from the previous ownerships were the academy was indeed not valued at all.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
Umm Real Madrid tried to sign Lewandowski for free too. He just refused to join them.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Umm Real Madrid tried to sign Lewandowski for free too. He just refused to join them.
Like I said, helps when you can get players like Lewa on a free. That's what happened, no? Madrid is irrelevant here.

lex talionis

The better team won the game, but apart from the fact that all that really matters is that they lifted the trophy, I wonder how Bayern fans will perceive the quality of the performance tonight. Excellent goalkeeping, for sure, but the overall quality of play wasn't that great. With just a little tilting of the rub of the green, PSG, who themselves didn't put in a great performance, could have won the match.

Bayern fans?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Congratulations to Bayern.
Kimmich, what a player, I did not follow him much but he is really good.
I don't like him too much but Thiago played a good final.
PSG need top midfielders, they can't depend so much on Verratti.

Johnny Love

The better team won the game, but apart from the fact that all that really matters is that they lifted the trophy, I wonder how Bayern fans will perceive the quality of the performance tonight. Excellent goalkeeping, for sure, but the overall quality of play wasn't that great. With just a little tilting of the rub of the green, PSG, who themselves didn't put in a great performance, could have won the match.

Bayern fans?
Finals are often disappointing. Teams are very conservative and play the percentages. You do what it takes to win even if it has to be ugly. You have to look at the tournament as a whole not just isolated matches.