2020 Champions League Final - Bayern Munich vs PSG (free on BT/YoutubeUK) - LIVE - Bayern 1-0 PSG as predicted by voters (79.4%)

Who will win

• Prefer Bayern but think PSG will win

Votes: 84 12.6%
  • Prefer Bayern and think they will win

Votes: 461 69.2%
  • Prefer PSG but think Bayern will win

Votes: 83 12.5%
  • Prefer PSG and think they will win

Votes: 38 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Fecks me off that you pay a fortune for BT Sport and then they give a shed load away to people for free.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Didn't realise Herrera was playing. Yet some people think he'd be on our bench. Absolute madness.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
so you’re mad that other people get to watch the game for free? :confused:
No, I’m mad that I’m paying for it.

There’s heaps of examples where people would be annoyed if they were paying for something that was then given away for free, so off your high horse.

I just won’t bother subscribing in future.

Nestea

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Think it will be a very close match with a lot of goals. Bernat and specially Kehrer looked a bit out of place here and there in the last games. On the other side the Bayern defense was showing some nerves as well.

Hopefully a nice Bayern win :)

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The DAZN commentators talking about Thiago as if he's set to join Liverpool. He's nowhere near joining them as Liverpool have yet to go past submitting their first offer. Where are they getting their info from? :wenger:

Camilo

They really need to ditch that stupid champions league theme. Pathetic.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
The DAZN commentators talking about Thiago as if he's set to join Liverpool. He's nowhere near joining them as Liverpool have yet to go past submitting their first offer. Where are they getting their info from? :wenger:
All the TV pundits say that sort of thing. They are full of speculation being fact.

Witchking

They said if the rumours are true.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It's interesting to see PSG's press in action. They're aiming to funnel the ball down to the wide areas and press the winger immediately upon them receiving the ball. That'll leave them open to quick one-twos unless the midfield continues to track runners. PSG's best bet in opening up Bayern would be via the counter or with Neymar getting on the ball. Ander Herrera will also be key here; he needs to get more involved in PSG's attacks in order to stretch them.

Strats

Two of our ex players starting is something.

One the most hated the other one the most liked.
Thought for a second that it would have minded seeing PSG win since Herrera plays there, forgot about Di Maria so i've change my mind.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
C'mon Bayern. I've never supported you before and generally don't like you but tonight you are the lesser of two evils.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
First time I've actually watched a euro game in these circumstances. Have to say they've done a far better job in pipping in crowd noise than premier league, sounds like thousands of fans are in the top tiers.

United Hobbit

who could actually afford Mbappe?

City are the only ones I can think of especially with Aguero getting older.

Not sure Real could they're possibly the only others?

What would he cost?

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Why would BT Sport think Steve Mcmanaman should be their sole co-commentator for the Champions League final? Bring back ITV please it hasn’t been the same for years now

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
And there's PSG's pressing coming to good effect; they force the ball out wide and immediately get on the press to win the ball quickly. That'll be key for them. They need to get an early goal to put extra pressure on Bayern. Once Bayern settle, it'll be tough for PSG to get back into the game.