2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

mu4c_20le

It's really tragic how all these "patriots", who (for better or for worse) genuinely love their country, are so brain washed by FOX they actually cheer him on while he erodes its fundamental institutions.
FOX is just a gateway, they are far beyond that now. It's the influencers, the podcasts, the fringe networks, thats militarized them into an us vs everyone else mentality. And then there's the whole Q conspiracy crap, which opens into another branch.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
It's really tragic how all these "patriots", who (for better or for worse) genuinely love their country, are so brain washed by FOX they actually cheer him on while he erodes its fundamental institutions.
Yep. Nothing patriotic about it. Ive said it repeatedly before and though it won't unify the country - but the Dems have literally just about everything lined up for them to flip the script on them for which party is truly the patriotic, constitutionalist and pro military one. They can even re claim the flag as a sign of unity rather than polarization.

Water Melon

The elections and reading this thread kept me in sanity and good mood after the shitshow in Turkey. Many thanks to all the contributors.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Georgia looks impossible, right? 98% counted, 0.3 gap, Atlanta is over.
*Really* important to hold Nevada and Arizona now.

Kopral Jono

Funny thing is, our ex general Prabowo Subianto whose previously barred from entering the US suddenly gets invited to the US recently

What Trump does is exactly what happened in our election:
Declaring winner from quick count results (not the official one, but by his party)
Refusing to accept the result, his witness walked out during the counting
The whole thing got brought to court, with the proceedings aired live, hilarity ensues, even his witness states "I didn't see, I heard from a friend that cheating happened"

@Kopral Jono
:lol:

There certainly have been A LOT of similarities with what is happening now in the US and what happened in our election last year. It's petulant, irresponsible behaviour, and in Prabowo's case he did eventually instigate a riot.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
FOX is just a gateway, they are far beyond that now. It's the influencers, the podcasts, the fringe networks, thats militarized them into an us vs everyone else mentality. And then there's the whole Q conspiracy crap, which opens into another branch.
I don't disagree. But, as someone looking in from the outside, I would say that FOX is the propaganda vehicle that got them this far.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Even when Michael Rapaport is saying things I agree with I find him to be an unbearable twat.

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.
It would be hilarious if Trump investigated voter fraud and it turned out it was all taking place in red states.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
This is the "legal win" stuff in Philly

Status
Not open for further replies.