2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gearbox Paddy

Aye Trump supporters telling us how Biden isn't fit for the office is like the fatties telling us not to drink diet cokes "'cause they unhealthy".
It’s not black or white, or in this case red or blue.

Just because people rightly have concerns about Bidens fitness for office doesn’t make them Trump supporters by default.

Personally I couldn’t wait for Trump to frig off, but it’s one extreme to the other. Biden has serious flaws too.

Giggs86

It’s funny how you ignore the significantly worse issues in your man.
I don't ignore them. He lost his mind with the fake election fiasco he's pulling now. No president is above the country. Should just concede the loss and move on, no need to be a sore loser and divide the country any further.

InfiniteBoredom

Just because people rightly have concerns about Bidens fitness for office doesn’t make them Trump supporters by default.

Personally I couldn’t wait for Trump to frig off, but it’s one extreme to the other. Biden has serious flaws too.
It is true, and Eboue has been consistent in his evaluation of both, but you can’t help but ridicule the Trump supporter who somehow found concerns about said flaws in other politicians but perfectly willing to overlook his boy.

Abizzz

Nah it's a partisan world and people have to choose their sides. Biden may have a million serious flaws but every one of them pales in comparison to his predecessor's, and complaining about them just now simply shows your colors.

Giggs86

Stop talking out of your arse. People with serious cognitive decline can't engage in televised political debates.

You might not mean to but you insult and dismiss those who actually suffer the misery of dementia.
Have you seen his debates?

And you can't pull the high moral ground about insults here, there are plenty insults in this thread and much worse than dementia.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Arizona has got a great tourism advertising campaign out oof this, maximum exposure at no cost to the state tax payers.

mu4c_20le

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, nor any actual interest in medical diagnoses.

InfiniteBoredom

Why can't both be attention seeking populists? If Trump is one, does it mean that she can't be one as well? What's your logic here?
Yet you don’t despise him, so what exactly is the problem here?

Maybe take a second to consider the possibility that it’s her politics that turn you off and not the ‘attention seeking populist’ part, because you are perfectly fine with it to the degree you willingly voted for him and spent time defending him on what you consider hostile ground.

SirAF

Ageist

And you can't pull the high moral ground about insults here, there are plenty insults in this thread and much worse than dementia.
Yes, we have. He did perfectly fine. Most experts say Biden won both debates. Next?

Giggs86

It is true, and Eboue has been consistent in his evaluation of both, but you can’t help but ridicule the Trump supporter who somehow found concerns about said flaws in other politicians but perfectly willing to overlook his boy.
I'm not a Trump supporter. I voted for Trump because I wouldn't vote for Biden. If you have to choose between eating a shit sandwich and eating a double shit sandwich, does it make you a shit sandwich lover?

Giggs86

Yet you don’t despise him, so what exactly is the problem here?

Maybe take a second to consider the possibility that it’s her politics that turn you off and not the ‘attention seeking populist’ part, because you are perfectly fine with it to the degree you willingly voted for him and spent time defending him on what you consider hostile ground.
Yes, sure her politics turn me off. But she's also an attention seeking populist.

And I don’t defend him, I pointed out his achievements which are being ignored, like I said, due to his rotten personality.

Amarsdd

I'm not a Trump supporter. I voted for Trump because I wouldn't vote for Biden. If you have to choose between eating a shit sandwich and eating a double shit sandwich, does it make you a shit sandwich lover?
tbf given your posts here, you do sound like you love a big pile of shit sandwich even without the caveat of you having voted for Trump.

Siorac

Why can't both be attention seeking populists? If Trump is one, does it mean that she can't be one as well? What's your logic here?
Well... it's a bit like calling meat eaters murderers while enjoying a huge, medium-rare steak. After you butchered the cow yourself.

But to put it in simple, non-simile terms for you: it's hypocritical as feck. Donald Trump, the man you voted for and keep defending in this thread, is the epitome of an attention seeking populist. Like this is in fact the thing he is best at. He is BIG in the populism, he has all the best attention seeking, great attention seeking.

(I also don't see anything wrong with what AOC said. The Lincoln project made feck all difference after all their posturing)

InfiniteBoredom

Yes, sure her politics turn me off. But she's also an attention seeking populist.

And I don’t defend him, I pointed out his achievements which are being ignored, like I said, due to his rotten personality.
Achievements that somehow matched exactly with Fox News (yeah you don’t watch Fox) talking points.

Just be honest for once and own it. There are 75 millions like minded people with you out there.

Giggs86

Imagine «not being a Trump supporter» but still vote for him after these last four years.
Like I said, I voted for the second worst option out of two shit options. I am not a Trump supporter. There aren't 70 million Trump supporters, when you have two bad options many just vote for the gop/dem candidate, no need to be a Trump/Biden supporter for that.

SirAF

Ageist
Like I said, I voted for the second worst option out of two shit options. I am not a Trump supporter. There aren't 70 million Trump supporters, when you have two bad options many just vote for the gop/dem candidate, no need to be a Trump/Biden supporter for that.
You really didn’t.

Giggs86

Achievements that somehow matched exactly with Fox News (yeah you don’t watch Fox) talking points.

Just be honest for once and own it. There are 75 millions like minded people with you out there.
No there aren't. There's a base that will follow him blindly, sure, but on the other hand there are those who are being put off by his actions since Tuesday night and his attacks on our democracy.

Stactix

A president that spent his entire presidency increasing the division and hatred between the two parties is hardly the better option.

26 allegations of sexual assault, 25000+ lies and counting, 10000s of tweets virtually zero worthy of a president.

You admit hes gone off the rails after the election. He acted similar after winning against Hilary. Lock her up, 3million fraud votes yada yada. Then theres the whole voter suppression attempt with his pal Dejoy.

It was obvious months prior to the election that he would have a melt down if he lost, he'd of hardly been a good sport if he'd won either..
His victory speech would of been mostly attacking democrats..

SirAF

Ageist
I vote for my reasons, you vote for yours. Not really your place to tell me which option is better or worse for me.
Unless you are a racist or filthy rich and want those sweet sweet tax breaks there are no reasons to vote for Trump.

InfiniteBoredom

There are 233 millions eligible voters in the US.

1 in 3 didn’t vote in this election. If you truly believe both don’t represent your values and your interests, you would’ve abstained. The fact that you chose to vote one way or another means you tacitly condone part if not all of one candidate’s politics.

No there aren't. There's a base that will follow him blindly, sure, but on the other hand there are those who are being put off by his actions since Tuesday night and his attacks on our democracy.
He publicly made clear that he wouldn’t concede and ginned up baseless claim of voter frauds weeks before the election. Where is this newfound energy of you then? The fact that you pulled that lever on Tuesday means you were ok with that outcome.

Giggs86

A president that spent his entire presidency increasing the division and hatred between the two parties is hardly the better option.

26 allegations of sexual assault, 25000+ lies and counting, 10000s of tweets virtually zero worthy of a president.

You admit hes gone off the rails after the election. He acted similar after winning against Hilary. Lock her up, 3million fraud votes yada yada. Then theres the whole voter suppression attempt with his pal Dejoy.
Before it was his personal circus with shits in giggles, yet he delivered and did his job as a president. The lock her up bulshit was Trump being Trump appeasing the lunatics. Tuesday night he crossed the line though from which there's no turning back. Gop disowned him and so did every sane American who loves this country.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
I know a lot of your countrymen agree with you, but how any rational person could look at those two old men and think Trump's more suitable than Biden is beyond my comprehension. At some point you have to leave party loyalties behind and do the right thing. I know millions of people have been infected with some madness, but there must also be millions of others (probably like yourself) that know he's a wicked man.

It was different for Trump's first term, as people thought he might actually be different when he won, that it was all an act to secure the win. I can understand that, he's a TV personality after all. However, now everyone's seen that it's actually his real character, surely this election was the time to make the break from party-line voting? Next time you can vote Republican again, assuming they have a relatively normal human being for their candidate.

I'm a Labour voter, but if we were in power and had a dangerous lunatic in number 10 I'd vote for the Liberals or Greens. I couldn't in all conscience help to return someone who was filled with hate.

Reactions: langster

Precaution

One thing I find hilarious, Trumpers always say "Trump isn't a politician" and scream for him to stay in politics for 2024, so what exactly does that make him if he isn't a politician?

Status
Not open for further replies.