2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Awesome. Now get the feck out of The Whitehouse you shameless, racist, pussy grabbing, gun loving, climate denying, pandemic downplaying, citizen killing, bleach advocating, war starting, tax evading, prostitute hiring, dictator loving, Russian colluding, fake news advocating, journalist shushing, white supremacist defending, Farage rimming, small handed, pig brained, obese Wotsit.

I hope this is the first step of many to the world recovering from the nightmare we have been in for at least the last 12 months.
Damn. Can we get this guy a TV show, please? :lol: :lol:

Siorac

On the other hand, he ran with Palin.
Well, he was still a Republican. He was just one of the better ones. Not a particularly high bar, generally speaking, especially these days. I mean you see people being nostalgic for GW Bush which is insane if you really think about it.

InfiniteBoredom

Their messaging was more for people in the political center than just Republicans imo. As Santorum said, Biden managed to outperform in key areas of western PA, which helped him win the state.
He turned out low propensity Dem voters, I doubt they get their dose of political news from Twitter and NeverTrump YouTube channel.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Congratulations to our Yank cousins!

Hopefully this is the start of a period of relative normality for you all.

Foxbatt

Glad he is gone. For everyone. For the USA and rest of the World too. At least back to sanity.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
How utterly glorious will it be every time Kamala casts the tiebreaking vote in the senate?

This is wonderful now, but that on repeat will probably end up feeling as good.

The Firestarter

Santorum is an absolute piece of shit. I didn't here any calls for "unity senate" when McConnel was raping the judicial system and blocking house bills from getting a vote.
No, I meant the woman agreeing with that marinated excrement .

Cloud7

Under no illusions that the world will magically get better of all of sudden but for today, it just feels so fecking great that the orange fascist has been defeated. The Paris agreement has the US again :D
There are some days where you have to look past all the problems that are going on right now, all the hard work that is to come, all the things that may be impossible, and just rejoice and be glad that a good thing has happened. This is one such day.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
How utterly glorious will it be every time Kamala casts the tiebreaking vote in the senate?

This is wonderful now, but that on repeat will probably end up feeling as good.
We absolutely need to take those seats in GA now. The bonus will be being able to tweet "hows this for a unity senate you piece of filth" at Santorum every day for 2 years.

nimic

something nice
Scout
$70m spent. More Republicans votes for Trump than 2016. But sure, congrats Lincoln voters.
It's funny how utterly ineffectual these guys actually turned out to be. We were all laughing at their silly ads, and in the end they really did turn out to be a joke. So much for the people who were worried that these masters of political advertisement would turn against the Democrats after they got Trump out.

stu_1992

Great. Been glued to the news since it was announced. My girlfriend is from the US so this is the result we were hoping for (although not our ideal candidate of course). Thanks all for the updates in this thread. I've been on constant refresh on this thread the last few days. :lol:

Smores

Even as a Brit it's quite the feeling to be rid of the orange fool. I can't imagine how great it must be for Americans and especially minorities he so frequently targeted.

Status
Not open for further replies.