2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir

He's clutching to straws:

He doesn't need more than straws to convince his idiotic base. It's probably about that now more than actually overturning anything, and it will continue to be that way. Inciting people, making them believe the elections were stolen from them and that Biden is an illegitimate president will be their way for the next four years. They can't picture him as a muslim enemy born outside the United States like Obama, so they'll go a different route with Biden.

Vile people.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Could potentially work out for Dems, "they say your votes are fake - tell them again", pits the candidates against the GOP governor etc.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Having spent copious amounts of my time in this state with half my family coming from there, I was unsure I would ever see a sight like this ever...

edit - Totally forgot Leach was their coach, this makes it even more enjoyable.

Last edited:

Oo0AahCantona

I found out my mates housemate is a raging trumper, im talking full Qanon, sargon of Akkad watching, right wing looney. Made it real awkward as a brit as I've never actually met a true full on right wing person in the mid twenties.

Revan

Assumptionman
Obvious. If he had to choose between the Senate and Presidency, he definitely would have chosen the Senate.

As long as he is SMJ, he is the one who controls what happens. I fear that he'll play Biden and Schumer like a fiddle.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
I found out my mates housemate is a raging trumper, im talking full Qanon, sargon of Akkad watching, right wing looney. Made it real awkward as a brit as I've never actually met a true full on right wing person in the mid twenties.
How did you find out, and how did you manage to not already know?

InfiniteBoredom

I used to run a share house and took in quite a bit of British/Irish lads, all was fine and dandy until a seemingly normal one turned up and turned out to be hardcore alcoholic and Tommy Robinson stan.

They come from the least expected places. Tbf to the guy, he seemed receptive when I tried to explain to him the benefits of left wing social programs over a few beers (which doesn’t stop him from sharing Tommy contents on FB afterwards)

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
How could you not tell? Had you never met him before?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Even the mighty Fox News has just cut the feed to Kayleigh McEnany's press conference because of the BS she was spouting. The guy was visibly shook at what she was saying and admitted that not even they could allow the baseless allegations to be given airtime.

Charlie Foley

Even the mighty Fox News has just cut the feed to Kayleigh McEnany's press conference because of the BS she was spouting. The guy was visibly shook at what she was saying and admitted that not even they could allow the baseless allegations to be given airtime.
Wow

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Here's the incident. I don't really watch Fox News but have been following just to see how they're spinning the whole thing. I was really shocked when they cut her off!

The Daily Caller just revels in shit like this.

Cloud7

I know a guy like this, and it is legit the strangest thing. Not only is he a full on Trumper and Qanon type, but he also regularly posts stuff about how white people are the actual victims of racism in today's society, and that sort of thing. The usual stuff you would expect a right wing person with a fetish for oppression to post, except that he's not white! Or American!

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Ah, good ole McConnell. The man would sacrifice a thousand unborn fetuses if it meant he got 1 more minute of using his position to protect unborn fetuses.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Here's the incident. I don't really watch Fox News but have been following just to see how they're spinning the whole thing. I was really shocked when they cut her off!

Love how Trumptards justify Fox's sudden change of heart by the fact that they're now owned by Disney and infliltrated by the deep state. Plot twist, Fox news was not a part of the Disney deal...

Stactix

I know a guy like this, and it is legit the strangest thing. Not only is he a full on Trumper and Qanon type, but he also regularly posts stuff about how white people are the actual victims of racism in today's society, and that sort of thing. The usual stuff you would expect a right wing person with a fetish for oppression to post, except that he's not white! Or American!
Sounds like the typical /r conversative member.
Went on there after the election, holy feck are the living in a parallel universe, they're as bad as Liverpool fans. 'Always the victim'

Oo0AahCantona

How did you find out, and how did you manage to not already know?
So im quite vocally left wing and follow politics, i try not to bring it up a lot but 99% of people i spend time around are at least somewhat progressive, i suppose that's what you get growing up in cambridge. My mate just brought it up because his housemate keeps spouting loads of conspiracy theories about it while listening along to steven crowder or someshit post election results. it just never got brought up last time we met, think he gave me the spare cookie from subway.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
So im quite vocally left wing and follow politics, i try not to bring it up a lot but 99% of people i spend time around are at least somewhat progressive, i suppose that's what you get growing up in cambridge. My mate just brought it up because his housemate keeps spouting loads of conspiracy theories about it while listening along to steven crowder or someshit post election results.
Ohh I thought you said your housemate, that makes not already knowing easier I suppose! I'd definitely use this knowledge to do some stealth WUM-ing.

Oo0AahCantona

They come out of the woodwork in the strangest of places, like black mould.

Status
Not open for further replies.