2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
I can't wait to see the Armando Iannucci film about these last few months. It's going to be der Untergang meets Death of Stalin!
It would be funny if this one also ended with a serial rapist getting shot.

Drifter

American
LIVE: Trump lawyers and members of Arizona State Legislature hold hearing on election integrity

Amir

Meanwhile, in the alternate world that apparently exists, Trump supporters claim the head of the CIA was either killed, injured or arrested. And they truly believe it.

I don't think people realise how many nutters live among us, but in a totally different universe.

mav_9me

I don't know the word to describe. His tweet starts off with desperation "do something". Ends with confident "we will win" .

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Her and Giuliani are totally grifting to earn well paid spots on Trump's soon to be established television news network, aren't they?
Trump will be pocketing some of what Giuliani and Ellis are being paid. I’m sure a lot of this is a massive grift to shift money out of the soon to be defunct Trump campaign into private accounts.

Precaution

:lol: And more:

Ah yes, those dummy's at the FBI and DOJ with years of experience catching criminals and foiling foreign plots are coming up empty against two well versed lawyers who apparently don't know the basics of law in court and one who has no idea how to properly dye what is remaining of his hair with all the charm and hygiene of Leisure suit Larry.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Seriously?
President Trump’s political operation has raised more than $170 million since Election Day, using a blizzard of misleading appeals about the election to shatter fundraising records set during the campaign, according to people with knowledge of the contributions.

The influx of political donations is one reason Trump and some allies are inclined to continue a legal onslaught and public relations blitz focused on baseless claims of election fraud, even as their attempts have repeatedly failed in court and as key states continue to certify wins for President-elect Joe Biden.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e922e6-3347-11eb-afe6-e4dbee9689f8_story.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/30/us/politics/trump-campaign-donations.html

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Ah yes, those dummy's at the FBI and DOJ with years of experience catching criminals and foiling foreign plots are coming up empty against two well versed lawyers who apparently don't know the basics of law in court and one who has no idea how to properly dye what is remaining of his hair with all the charm and hygiene of Leisure suit Larry.

To be fair, Trump has spent the last four years completely undermining and attempting to destroy all faith and credibility of all branches of US law enforcement and its judicial system.

Although I am not shocked Trump has now turned on Barr, or is at least exerting pressure on him, I must say I didn't really see it coming. I thought Barr was going to help Trump get away with whatever he wanted as he has done prevoously up until now.

It really does seem that Barr has a limit of how far he would go and overturning fair and just elections and shitting over the Constitution to keep an insane Dictator in power is too far even for him, although he has helped cause more than enough damage already.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Trump and his supporters are a basket of deplorables.

WPMUFC

Trump and his supporters are a basket of deplorables.
Imagine someone actually going to the effort to create a noose for some random 20 year old because he had to transfer a document to another computer to read it.

Also, Trump's response to this video is on his Twitter, it's so pathetic I dare not even post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.