2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
There must be so many people laughing in Central and South America right now.

bleedred

Obviously, there are cameras everywhere and these nutjobs would be posting selfies everywhere as well. If the the next AG wants to charge them, they can, right??

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
This is the closest thing to a terrorist attack America has witnessed since 9/11
I was just about to post that this is 9/11 levels of historic. I hope it doesn’t turn bloody.

Suv666

Seriously, where is armed law enforcement at?
They are the ones holding "Stop the Steal" placards.
This is obviously planned. You've got the most important people in the whole country under one roof and you can't stop obese braindead conspiracy theorists from strolling inside. Bullshit.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
whoever was in charge of security at the capitol needs to be fired. How they were not prepared for this is indefensible.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
They’re talking about evacuating Pence... this is probably the most scared he’s been since he last stood next to another woman.

Foxbatt

They are the ones holding "Stop the Steal" placards.
This is obviously planned. You've got the most important people in the whole country under one room and you can't stop obese braindead conspiracy theorists from strolling inside. Bullshit.
I agree with you. Even in a third world banana republic this would not happen.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Trump supporters right outside the doors to offices where members of congress are hunkered down.

Foxbatt

Pence has been evacuated so they planned it along so they can stop the Congress.

MTF

Never seen such stuff. Well, I guess Pakistani terrorists stormed Indian parliament few years ago
Crowds stormed the Brazilian capitol building in 2013, and iir besides some property destruction there was not any significant violence to people... probably because there were not specific grievances shared by all. Neither was it on the back of an election. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_protests_in_Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.