g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Are they still going to go ahead with the electoral college voting today?! I wonder if this will cause some of the Trump allies (like Cruz) to reconsider if backing that madman is actually the right move.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Are they still going to go ahead with the electoral college voting today?! I wonder if this will cause some of the Trump allies (like Cruz) to reconsider if backing that madman is actually the right move.
Yep. They will be staying til it’s over.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Yep. They will be staying til it’s over.
Going by the pictures on CNN, it’s going to be a long night. One of the reporters suggesting something might kick off later in the evening too, so hopefully police are more prepared when the Senate reconvenes.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

Not sure that's actually legal if Trump is still President?

Anustart89

Reports that the woman shot has died
That was obvious from the beginning. From the picture I saw they were doing CPR on a presumably bled-out person with no blood products being administered. Only one outcome there.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
The GOP is going to suffer severe damage from all this. They embraced Trump and now it's going to destroy their election prospects for a generation.

As for the Trumpite delusion that a new Trump Party can replace them, such a party would barely get 20% of the vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.