2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.

:lol: i hate this little worm so much
My Iranian girlfriend is whiter than Buttigieg's dad and she still gets people who have no idea what her nationality is saying she's brown. Not really seeing the outrage on this one, I've even seen people refer to olive skin as brown before because they're ignorant, uninformed and racist - especially if it's coupled with an accent.

Last edited:

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
My Iranian girlfriend is whiter than Buttigieg's dad and she still gets people who have no idea what her nationality is saying she's brown. Not really seeing the outrage on this one, I've even seen people refer to olive skin as brown before because they're ignorant, uninformed and racist - especially if it's coupled with an accent.
congrats on the sex

Charlie Foley

this is going to turn into a Twitter war of people altering the lighting on photos to make Mr Buttigieg look lighter/darker. I’m not gonna get into this shitstorm personally, the prick gives me enough reasons to dislike him, plus I’m Irish so the “is he dark enough” conversation isn’t really my conversation to have

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
“...for the kids who don’t go to school, their parents are arrested”

-what Kamala forgot to mention

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
pete is a fecking psycopath he's been planning this path to power since he was in college

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
:lol: THREE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS FOR TOM STEYER

THREE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS

imagine how many lives he could have improved instead. hes probably the worst person on stage
Devils advocate here but having the power of presidency while also being a billionaire can set one up to make a huge impact on people’s lives. If he’s as dedicated to climate change as much as he says then there could be a positive to his candidacy.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
if they're challenging pete on experience, where the feck are the questions on his covering up police misconduct and inventing black supporters? why is the rebuttal to him from amy on some women tangent.

Status
Not open for further replies.