2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Anyone that defaults to Trump if Bernie doesnt win the nomination.

Anyone who did the same with gary Johnson last time.

Also anyone who thinks any president will immediately make things "great" again. There will always be issues.
If Sanders is the dem I'm legit voting for Trump

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
AOC: The Democratic Party Is Center-Right

The Democratic Party has been steadily moving right. It is now the Republican Party that has become the Trump Party.

"No vote for Medicare For All the single payer program" Says it all.
That vote would simply show which member was for people and which was for the Insurance industry and Big Pharma.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Anyone that defaults to Trump if Bernie doesnt win the nomination.

Anyone who did the same with gary Johnson last time.

Also anyone who thinks any president will immediately make things "great" again. There will always be issues.
I don't think anyone posting in this thread has done or said that. The only person who even referenced voting for Trump if his candidate didn't win was you in fact :smirk: Yes yes I know you weren't 100% serious

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
seems pretty straightforward. How is he twisting it?
Said it at a time the likes of red dreams and eboue were circle jerking like mad just to mess with them. Since then Eboue has followed across every thread and post calling me a "trump supporter". I don't like Bernie and his fans one bit but would vote for him if he's the nominee. I've explained this on here before as well but again no surprise the likes of Eboue will use vox media style quotes.

Florida Man

I'm not surprised that's how Eboue is twisting it.
I think everyone knows you weren’t totally serious. You’re getting shit for it because it was a poor comment especially when you are making points about Sanders supporters doing the same even though no Sanders supporter on here has ever alluded to doing so.

Florida Man

If you say dumb shit to troll, you're still just a guy saying dumb shit. Don't expect anyone to follow along with everything you post to make sure they catch the "real" you.
A wise pointy chin man once said, “chat shite get banged”

shamans

If you say dumb shit to troll, you're still just a guy saying dumb shit. Don't expect anyone to follow along with everything you post to make sure they catch the "real" you.
You were literally posting on the same posts where I said all of that, so I am specifically pointing you out. You either have a terrible memory or bad comprehension skills.

shamans

I think everyone knows you weren’t totally serious. You’re getting shit for it because it was a poor comment especially when you are making points about Sanders supporters doing the same even though no Sanders supporter on here has ever alluded to doing so.
This thread has at most a dozen Bernie supporters. Not really a fair sample.

Look at 3:30. This sentiment isn't totally uncommon.

nimic

something nice
Scout
You were literally posting on the same posts where I said all of that, so I am specifically pointing you out. You either have a terrible memory or bad comprehension skills.
Come again? I have a terrible memory (or bad comprehension skills) because I can't remember the full details of a conversation which I didn't take part in, in a thread which had 90 posts that day, six months ago? I'm sorry to say you're just not interesting enough for me to remember everything you say. I can't even do that with Red Dreams, and he's very interesting.

Last edited:

Florida Man

This thread has at most a dozen Bernie supporters. Not really a fair sample.

Look at 3:30. This sentiment isn't totally uncommon.
I can’t view the video right now but you can’t seriously use Fox News as a primary source for that assertion? Most Bernie supporters voted Hillary in the general and most Bernie supporters will vote whoever the Dem nominee is. I don’t remember the name of the poll, but it was posted multiple times that Sanders’ voters top second choice is Biden.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
It's nice to see a conservative outlet shitting theirselves at the prospect of an "extreme leftist" president wielding executive power in the way Trump has. The Day One Agenda is compelling stuff... if half the stuff in there got passed it would make for a decent 2 years while one waits for the Senate to flip back to D (even accounting for Lieberman wannabes)

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019...has-in-store-for-us-with-or-without-congress/

https://prospect.org/day-one-agenda
Think Trump got us out of Obama’s Clean Power Plan for good? You shouldn’t, Ben Adler says. The next president could take us back down that path.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
If anyone wants cheering up...

Oddschecker, for I believe the first time, has Trump odds on to win, at 3/4.

Biden 5/1, Sanders 6/1 and then Bloomberg at 14/1.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I think this is fair. The democratic primary is either going to end in absolute chaos, or Biden or Sanders will get an early lead and run from there.

With any of those results they end up with a candidate that has either very little voter enthusiasm, very little media support, or both.

And American's do love a good 'four more years'.

A small amount of optimism can be found in the fact that it's not hard to imagine that these people could die before the election. Bernie's heart stent could make the difference here. Following Trump, Biden, Bloomberg and Warren all keeling over, I can see him defeating Pence.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel

Sleepy Bernie
This is either not true or she's going to get kicked out and possibly banned from covering the senate again. The chief justice made it very clear that no electronic devices will be allowed in the senate gallery during the impeachment proceedings.

Boycott

This is either not true or she's going to get kicked out and possibly banned from covering the senate again. The chief justice made it very clear that no electronic devices will be allowed in the senate gallery during the impeachment proceedings.
The picture was posted by another account in the comments, not her. I suspect you're right and it was from a previous hearing then, but her reporting still stands. Taken down the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.