2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
A pretty good game. Why is that even your username :lol:
I was DiseaseOfTheAge, which was from a Placebo song lyric. Changed to initials of DOTA because previous name was a bit unfortunate in the midst of a pandemic!

GiddyUp

Def seems like Biden is unwilling to take jabs. So many opportunities - like when he s talking now about infrastructure investment - just add - which btw Donnie you promised and we still dont have a plan on.

Paris accord- rest of it falling apart without us as a member - bc I expect the US to lead again in the world - not run from it.
A couple more debates to go. Trump's game will get very tiresome and Biden's team should have a mountain of shit to throw. Don't think Biden will remember it.

GiddyUp

Listening to trump is like watching someone speed read the entire Breitbart site and guessing every 3rd sentence.

Amarsdd

Listening to trump is like watching someone speed read the entire Breitbart site and guessing every 3rd sentence.
That'll be more coherent than what Trump spouts in the normal basis. Its more like guessing every 3rd word.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Trump started off with a very strong gengenpress, buzzing around Biden without giving him an opportunity to get into the game and it looked like it could be a massacre.

But Trump also kept doing snide fouls and ref eventually had to yellow card him and several warnings after.

Since then, Biden was able to retain possession with some neat passing patterns and even managed some shots on target.

But the deciding moment of the game was a Trump own goal when he found it impossible to criticise white Supremacists which will soon become a social media meme.

Trump 0 - Biden 1

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I agree Biden did way better in the 2nd half but his strength is not shouting from a platform. Its townhall style and engaging with people - which I assume wont happen bc of Covid.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
"I'm urging my people to go into the polls and watch them"

That's some straight totalitarian dictator shit right there

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
"I'm urging my people to go into the polls and watch them"

That's some straight totalitarian dictator shit right there
It already happened too. Story about Trump nuts blocking folks in VA for instance at a polling location. Donnie Jr and others with a website like Trump's army or whatever to sign up to do that shit.

Hamnat

I have seen a lot of people think the white supremacist dodge is really big. But, everyone not in his **** already knows hes racist. How many examples have we had? Everyone not in his **** knows he thinks race wars and culture wars are "good for him". It wont change anyone's opinion who was voting for him that "oh that was just too racist I can't do it"

Status
Not open for further replies.