2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
NC and OH are almost certainly going to end up with Trump.

InfiniteBoredom

Depends on how many votes are left in NC, if it’s about 300k then Trump wins, sub 200k then the 117k mailed absentee ballots can be the decider. Will go to court though.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Looks like having children locked up affects the Central American Latino diaspora more than it does the Caribbean Latino diaspora.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Not understanding that certain minorities do not like other minorities always felt like one of the biggest miscalculations by the left.
It's not like some people haven't been trying to hammer that home for years now. The Democrats for a while now have trusted polls too much and haven't done the Luntz style focus groups that they really need to do to get a more accurate bead on how people actually think.

Some people tried to warn them 4 years ago (Michael Moore, George Lakoff for instance) but the party doesn't listen when they should :/

Siorac

It is the same as OH.

This will tighten as in person votes are counted.
So Biden has a 200k advantage with about 600k votes still to be counted. Meaning Trump needs about 70% of those.

He'll probably do it but at least this one might be close unlike Ohio or Florida.

Revan

Assumptionman
Is Arizona saving the day? If this happens, then only one of Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin is needed.

Whom I am kidding though? It is 2020, Trump will get all of them.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
I'm reading back through the thread to catch up.
I have never seen anyone so perfect on a screen as John King is , this guy is absolutely incredible
This guy is something else. I've never seen anything like it - it's also going so fast that I've no idea what he's saying. :lol:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Anyone who thinks that betting markets & financial market is just cluelessly gambling is absolutely clueless themselves. Trump started the day at 2.5 and has moved to 1.2 in 3 hours and that's because it's obvious that it is looking very very hard for Biden now

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
The state of America, feck sake

Sanche7

Not an American but I try to follow American politics closely and must confess, I find this ridiculous. After all he's said and done (or not done when it comes to COVID), Trump has a decent chance of winning! Where do you draw the line? If Trump's behavior is acceptable and supported by majority of Americans, how low is the bar? Not to mention, a Trump win would mean he would be even more unhinged and out of control, so will be the entire republican party and the future POTUS candidates. It's just sad watching this happen.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Any excitement in the senate/house races as yet or are we still largely going as expected there?

prateik

Biden leading in AZ. Trump leading in VA.

If it stays that way, Trump comes out on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.